Taboo NC craving (seeking DOM M)

Started by wiccaangel311, May 29, 2013, 07:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wiccaangel311

Ok so I've had this little one shot smut craving lately being as its a little taboo I think it would be better in its own little thread. I'm not expecting a lot of plot out of this one but if you really want we could make it into something bigger. (I'll leave it open for discussion) Anyway here is the idea.

Basically the setting is kind of a mix between fantasy and ancient Greece. I'm playing a virgin sacrifice who has been thrown into the labyrinth to appease the minotaur from a very close village who worries that if angry the minotaur will destroy their village. They have been doing this for years and so the minotaur should be relatively use to it by now but they have never given him one as beautiful as this one. He decides rather than killing her as he has done to all the other girls he wants to make her his new play thing.

Obviously I plan for this to be very smut heavy, and some NC is definitely going to be involved but eventually she may enjoy pleasing her monstrous master. If your interested shoot me a PM