Alternative Love (M/M - NC to Ex)

Started by Suiko, March 07, 2012, 08:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

First off, I realise that this plot is very vaguely written; its an idea that spawned entirely from a picture I happened across, and I'd love to chat about possible expansion and the story itself... It's a pretty open book and can be taken in almost any direction. Please PM wth interest!

Punks, goths, cybers, rockers, BDSM; so many people settle into so many social groups and gravitate towards others who share the same interests. Certain people loose themselves more fully in the lifestyle; it's more than what clothes they wear, more that who they choose to hang out with. Its a whole new life, with different rules and expectations than so-called 'normal' people. Things that aren't acceptable in usual society are welcome in some alternative lifestyles; people can be whoever they want to be, do whatever they want to do without fear of being contained and kept under the watchful eyes of family.

I'd want to play out some stories with open-minded roleplayers involving couples of these alternative groups. There's no limit with what the stories could involve, and I have several bare ideas for how some scenarios could go...

• I'd be happy to just go with a normal couple living together who belong to an alternative group; the trials of living differently, the people they hang out with... Anything could happen, really.
  • There could be some drug involvement depending on the group; the pair working together to get the money they need for their next fix, doing whatever they need to do. Perhaps one side of the relationship is more eager than the other; nudging and pushing the other to loose himself in the drug-life and stop worrying so much. Perhaps the relationship becomes strained when they can't get what they need?
  • An alternative modelling agency; beautiful people, money, fame and fortune... And of course the debauchery that could follow. Two rival models for different companies? A gay magazine with X-rated pictures?
  • A school setting, with possible bullying, or a regular relationship played out in the setting, exploring various kinks and delving deeper into the alternative lifestyle. Starting from the point where the relationship begins, following its progress.
  • An alternative club, where the story involves perhaps two workers; dancers? Waiters? Or perhaps something closer to a brotherl, with a customer and his whore; always choosing the same person, getting more attached than is wise...

Those are just ideas; I'd love to hear any ideas. I have a great interest in tattoos and piercings; marks of ownership and such, so if yupi'd be interested then please drop me a PM... Here are some pictures for inspiration!

BDSM Scene?
I'd love to play these two as a characters...
Gothic/Punck couple?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Resetting, reassessing -