1x1 I get off on you ( Looking for male)

Started by VideoKid, August 29, 2014, 03:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So this idea is actually from some crazy ass dream I had though I made the plot around it so it makes a little more sense.  So I’m a sucker for drama and I know there has to be a few others out there that are too and of course into the taboo…. anyway on to the plot.

I would play the character who is the younger sister of your characters wife. The sisters would have a semi difference in age. My character would be in her early twenties while her sister is maybe close to her thirties. You would play the husband who is also a professor at a local university. Together you could have real kids or adopted kids. I was thinking maybe three. My character would basically live with you guys. Maybe she just recently moved in after basically being over there so much. She helps with the children.  The story would start when maybe things are a little hectic in the marriage.  You guys are having a lot of arguments and disagreements and its stressful with the kids and trying to both work professional jobs. The wife could perhaps be at the start of an affair which leads are characters to cross the boundary them selves. I figured my character could maybe have a crush on your character even though technically he is her brother in law.  He would know but its not like any big thing until his marriage going into the toilet makes him question it so he decides to use it to his advantage.

I’d actually like the characters to end up being with each other despite the obstacles against them, which are, age gaps, them being partially related, the rest of the family not being to happy.

UPDATE        <<<<< Looking for this plot currently

So I pretty much want to do the same plot above but I want to really mess with the roles. Instead of your character being married to my characters sister, it would be her older brother. So your character would essentially be gay. So when he finds out his partner is cheating the same thing would happen but in a different way. My character would still be there and would console, but I was hoping your character would find out somehow....someway mine is attracted to him and out of jealously, pain and confusion he pursues her crossing the lines of what could be uncomfortable. I really like exploring the idea of him trying to pursue the opposite sex. They can have kids or not, that's up to us. This version would go a little differently than above.

I do have visuals I have in mind for all characters.

VideoKid

So I've done this role play twice to get really into it and then for various reason that person ends up vanishing. I'd really like to make this a long term role play with somebody.

VideoKid

Looking to try this from a totally different angle.

VideoKid

I haven't bumped this request in a while. I got some really good role plays out of it they just never lasted for various reasons so I would love to exsplore the plot with someone long term for a little while.

VideoKid