Kasparov Silenced by Unidentified Flying Penis

Started by Bliss, June 07, 2008, 06:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sabby

Ignaddio

Sounds like something someone in my division would do. ^^
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

ShrowdedPoet

Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Ignaddio on June 07, 2008, 03:21:13 PM
Sounds like something someone in my division would do. ^^

There are divisions of flying penis' ? That's a worrying thought.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Sabby

Whoever did this may have had something to do with The Princess Has Come of Age (google it)

The Overlord

QuoteUndaunted, a bodyguard advanced on the unwelcome member with his fist, neutering it with vicious abandon.

Wooo...don't mess with this guy...  ;)

kongming

Quote from: Sabbat on June 07, 2008, 10:44:09 PM
Whoever did this may have had something to do with The Princess Has Come of Age (google it)

"In a distant galaxy, a beautiful young princess has come of age and must choose a husband. Five princes from neighboring planets -- including a well-endowed gnome, a versatile robot, and a slithering plant -- have gathered at the princess' castle, but only he who will be able to satisfy all her sexual desires will marry her."

Is this movie what you're referring to? I don't see the link.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Sabby

One of those five princes is a large blob like creature that can burp up two flying penises to do its work for it. I say this prince is the culprit ;D if only we had a hint at its motives...

Nephili

Although I'm somewhat ashamed to admit it, I tend to much around on second life from time to time... once you get past all the stupid, there are some surprisingly decent RPers about... that said, I think I know what inspired this.