Dr Who Universe Game Interest Check

Started by RubySlippers, June 11, 2010, 09:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Based off of the older Dr. Who the Time Lords did win the Time War against the Daleks who are still around since genocide of any race is banned by the Time Lord Laws but they are no longer a threat. But the Time War caused great harm and older enemies took advantage, new races elevated and even the Time Lords took great losses.

And the greatest loss the Doctor fell in the final battle.

You will be a young Time Lord in his or her 2nd regeneration with companions, if there is any interest. Likely will want three players.

It will be a system game just have to decide which one I want to base it on that is available free on-line.

Kate

wow this is interesting. I do sometimes assume a lot when i role play (This has annoyed you before where you didnt want to continue a thread we shared) ... still - ruby i am impressed :)

Major Major

Interesting. I might toss my hat in here.

RubySlippers

No Kate its usually the threads get so messy that its hard for me to keep track of anything, or there is a delay that means for me I usually lose interest.

But I'm a BIG Dr. Who fan at least of the earlier movie length episodes. Give me Tom Baker anytime. lol

I have two players so can go I'll post rules and get a thread up this is not going to be freeform.

SolidSnake

Ok guys, i'll be a timelord.

i've got a sonic screwdriver, k.

i'm a young timelord (think david tennant)

i'm the alpha male of the timelords, and i'm a prince. i'm royalty.

my tardis is red as well, and I've got a dog.

Major Major

I'll be a companion, if that's all right?

Kate

happy to be a time lord or a compainion if your cool with me playing ruby -