Recruiting for succubus!

Started by Sephiriel, July 23, 2012, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiriel

I'm looking to start a group roleplay (no more than 10 characters) where males will be the slaves and females will take the role of masters. This isn't (necessarily) a D/s based roleplay, but concepts like dominant and submissive will have a key role in it. The story takes place in one of the nine layers of hell (the second circle to be more precise) where The Queen of all Succubi resides with her deviant, yet loyal followers. Growing bored with the constant flow of sinners and their weakness, she discards all of them unto the other levels and keeps no one for further, meaningless torture. Instead, she orders her lovely subjects to bring only the finest, living male specimens from across the universe, giving them (and herself) a well-deserved vacation from all hellish matters. The main purpose for this is to find the perfect "entertainment" for the Queen, so the ladies have to test the males in every way possible (more details in the actual RP thread)

Side note: every character, be it female or male can be part of any specie and race, "succubus" is just a general term used to describe some major traits from the female faction.

Now, I'm only interested in sub males and dom females, so be sure to take this into account before you submit a character. If you're not sure you'll enjoy the game from this perspective (first time playing a dom/sub etc) please let me know via PM, but the chances of acceptance are very low (unless you give me a good reason to let you join). I don't want anyone quitting after the first posts because she/he can't handle the role. It's not fair to the other players who might be interested in a certain pairing. Furthermore, you have to be a team-player. There will be two "factions" within the story, the males and the females and at one point the males might decide to rebel etc (I leave this solely to the male players, is not a "must", just an example) and communication on OOC is mandatory.

PLEASE DON'T JOIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN FOR THE LONG RUN.

I understand that real life comes first and at one point everyone gets bored/tired/not interested anymore in the story. Again, communication is the key factor here and I want you to make use of it at all times. As GM, I'll set the do's and dont's, come up with the general ideas of the plot and help move the story farther in any way possible, but you'll get to share ideas and take it to the next level. I'm always open for discussion.

Anyhoo, without further ado, please fill in this form if you want in:

MALE CHARACTERS:

Dossier # (to be filled in by the GM)
Name:
Race:
Skin color:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Appearance: (picture and/or description)
Strengths:
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dom/sub/switch
Profession:
What was he doing before the abduction:
What was he wearing before the abduction:

FEMALE CHARACTERS:

Position: (to be filled in by the GM)
Name:
Race:
Skin color:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Appearance: (picture and/or description)
Strengths:
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dom/switch (no subs allowed, sorry)

PoisonousKitty

Name: Arinecro
Race: Carthanto's (A race I developed. They are much like regular sucubi and love to torture men. They are heavily dominant and are heavy into pain, though it is not key for them to enjoy sexual activities. To put it lightly they aren't the nicest of races.)
Skin color: Light brown/slight tan
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Height: 5'6"
Appearance:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Appearance age: 19
Actual: 250

Personality traits:

Devious
Sly
Agressive
Romantic (when she feels like it)
Lustful

Strengths:

With her appearance she has a way of easily wooing men. She is also head strong and knows what she wants and how to go for it. Though easily jealous she is also very loyal and truthful.

Fears:

Being dominated
Her Queen
Disappointment

Sexual tendency: Dominant. She refuses to be dominated. She loves to use knives and such for a little blood not over done of course is a huge turn on just as pain and torture of her victim is.

azzmeister89

Name: Tristan Roberts
Race: Human
Skin color: white
Eye color: green
Hair color: black
Height: 6ft
Appearance: http://www.pynkcelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/adrian-grenier-217x300.jpg
Personality traits: generaly a quiet and kind individual he is difficult to anger
Strengths: see's the best in people and ends up making them want to be the person he see's
Fears: being powerless
Sexual tendency: switch
Profession: blacksmith
What was he doing before the abduction: out in a pub with friends
What was he wearing before the abduction: dark blue jeans, smart black shoes, light grey t-shirt with an open green and blue checkered button up on top and his leather wristband and greek coin necklace.

elfguy

Name: Suzafan
Race: Demented (a human that was insane and was reborn as a demon when she died)
Skin color: White
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Height: 5.1
Appearance:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8E4D2A1JDAo/0.jpg
Personality traits: Suzafan appears slightly crazy, both from looking at her and interacting with her as well. She is fiercely loyal to her Queen, altho no one but her knows why, and she focuses on little else than sex. She likes when men obey her every order, but enjoys it far more when she gets a challenge, so that she can break them down. She orders her victims to do very precise things, things that may be humiliating, or even to do things to her which may seem out of character, without any apparent reason why. She is also prone to violence, and can get angry very quickly. She seems to love beating someone with her own fists and body, and when she does, she can get injured and bleed like any human, which she apparently greatly enjoys, but as a demon, she has extremely high healing powers, and can heal her wounds almost instantly. She loves power plays of all types.
Strengths: Fairly strong body, extremely fast healing whenever she wishes it.
Fears: Going completely crazy, losing control
Sexual tendency: switch
----

Sephiriel

Thank you all for these lovely characters. Before we go any further, might I suggest submitting a picture of their transformation as well? I know I forgot to mention this in the opening post, but we do need to know how they look besides their human form...if that makes any sense.

PoisonousKitty

that does make sense, but how would you want me to do mine? The reason being that Carthantos are of course as I stated my own creation... would you like me to just write out a description?

elfguy

I put in a more demon looking pic.
----

TheHangedOne

I might be interested in playing as a sub male for this (And it won't be my first rodeo, either; I am a sub male) , but I need to know, just how extreme this game will be. Is it going to focus more on the domination/submission aspects of things, or will it be veering off into places like mutilation, scat, etc.?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

who149

This looks right up my ally. What type of races are you looking for? I was thinking possibly if I wasn't going to be a human, maybe an Elf, Vampire, or even a Male Demon.

Any rate, when I've come up with a character I'll post it.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

PoisonousKitty

Added Sucubi picture... best I could for what a carthantos would be lol

bubby

The more I check this out the more I find myself possibly interested. I must admit though that I'd have to have the right type of sub. And at this point I'm seeing only 1 male. I'll watch and see!

Sephiriel

For any of your character forms, a description is fine too (I know how hard it is to find a good picture)
Also, ANY race is welcome ("variety" is another key word for this story) so please indulge...in character creation of any sort.

Hanged, so nice to see you again! Sorry to disappoint (?) but I hope no one will go into that direction..actually, I demand that no one goes there...domination and submission does not mean extreme use of physical violence or extreme humiliation, it is more about the use of power (mostly psychological and emotional, rather than physical), trust and intimacy. Of course I won't be against most of the fetishes and other things generally related to this kind of play, but anything that crosses "that" line goes into another department. Just to make things clear, here are some of the activities allowed (praise wikipedia lol):

domestic servitude or (non)consensual slavery
    enforced chastity of the submissive
    erotic humiliation
    sexual slavery
    verbal humiliation
    fetishes, such as foot/shoe/boot worship, uniforms, smoking (sorry NO LATEX)
    cross-dressing
    whipping
    Corporal Punishment
    Trampling
    Feminization
    Bondage (sexual)
    Public humiliation

Bubby *licks cheek* I'm hoping there will be plenty to choose from by the time this starts!

azzmeister89

-looks around at all the scary women- as thankful as i am for the attention i'm a little scared as of right now, for both my body and my soul......... -gulps nervously-

bubby

*Purrowls at the lick and winks*

Me to darlin'. Maybe when I come back from seeing Batman I'll make a character at least... must entice yes?

Sephiriel

That's how we like you azz dear, scared and thankful ;)

Of course you must...at least one ^^  You going to see Batsy? Please don't bring any spoilers, I'll be going next week. 

azzmeister89

haha i'll keep that in mind as long as you girls are kept happy there's not really much i can do.

bubby

PoisonousKitty

The picture I think will work for now Carthantos much like sucubi have human and semi demonic forms of course as you can see they don't always appear to dark just very sexually attractive :D

TheHangedOne

Sounds awesome, Jane. I will work on a character later. Though I will say, feminization is a hard no for me.
Check out my poet tree!

Lightshock16

Name: Mark Terrazi
Race: Human
Skin color: Caucasian White
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Dark-Blonde (Usually Styled)
Height: 6'4"
Appearance: Mark
Personality traits: When In Usual Circumstances, He is often Cheerful, Kind, and Even a Little Flirtacious (when not faced with Sexual Demon's). He can be Hard-headed at times, and can also be easily Deceived (which explains how he was captured)
Strengths: Very Tall, Handsome Body, and Attractive Features. He's also Very good at what he does: Driving, while also being Very Athletic and Strong.
Fears: Tend's to Dislike Spider's, and Is also rather Afraid of
Sexual tendency: Sub, can lead to Switch the more Turned on he Is.
Profession: Taxi Service Driver.
What was he doing before the abduction: Driving a Lovely lady to an oddly Secluded Location.
What was he wearing before the abduction: A Blue Checkered Shirt, Blue Jean's, White Trainer's, and a Pair of Sunglasses.

Countdown0

I'd be interested in this =D We don't have to take part in every activity, do we? O.o
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

PhantomPistoleer

I'm interested:

Do the males have to be human?  Can they be Demi-Gods?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

bubby

(If I need to change anything darlin' let me know)

Name: Sakkara
Race: Vampire Demoness
Skin color: Red
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Raven black
Height: 6'
Appearance:

Personality traits: Ruthless, aggressive, cold. Loyal to her Queen, because it suits her needs at the moment. (I will note for any who know of this character, I will not be playing her as lesbian.)

Strengths: Utter control over blood magic, massive speed, enhanced strength and personal healing, flight.

Fears: Is there such a thing? Though she will never admit it, for it's more a desire then a fear, finding that male who is capable of dominating her.

Sexual tendency: Domme (secret switch)

TheHangedOne

Ooh. She looks like fun, bubby.  8-) She even has handle bars to hold onto when riding/being ridden.
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

*Chuckles and nuzzles Hanged* Hello darlin'.