Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Nope.  I work from home, right here at my computer.

The next person has met IRL someone from online.

Captain Maltese

Yes. But hasn't everybody these days?

The next person owns dancing shoes.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Can't dance to save my skin. Didn't even got to the prom. The next person daydreams all the bloody time.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Nope. Only occasionally. 

The next person balances work and play efficiently.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Sometimes. The next person is a Dominant.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Not really - but I'm not submissive either.

The next person likes to play rough.

Captain Maltese

I don't mind giving or taking a few scratches.

The next poster admires Angelina Jolie for at least three reasons.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

I liked her in Mr an Mrs. Smith. The next poster rules at the game of chess.

Captain Maltese

No; I can only think a couple of steps forward. Born a pawn I guess  ;)

The next poster always carry a couple of dice.

Belle33

Nope...but I've always got chapstick and my credit card.

The next person knows how to mix several great cocktails.

Captain Maltese

No, sadly. I tend to be on the drinking end of the production.

The next person drinks their rum bare.

Belle33

Yes. Neat is best.

The next person likes to entertain at home.

Despairs

I don't entertain guests, they entertain me. The next person would like to fly a plane one day?

Captain Maltese

There wouldn't really be anything new about that. Unless we are talking about being strapped to the top of a biplane doing loops. In which case I would be terrified to my bones but die a happy man.

The next person has been in a Hercules plane.

Belle33

Since I don't know what that is - I'm guessing no.

The next person is a good swimmer.

RampantDesires

I actually have a pretty big phobia of deep water.  While I CAN swim, I'm neither good nor enthusiastic :-(

The next person likes puns a little too much.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Captain Maltese

I like them so much, I wouldn't say no to a little pun tang.

The next person knows something interesting about Chairman Mao.

Undine

Other than authoring the murders of some 45 million (or so) people in the "Great Leap Forward," I think Mao was pretty much just your average kind of guy...

The next person enjoys every opportunity to indulge in their favored art "form," whether it be visual, musical or the written word.

How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Rubicon

So very, very true.

The next person dislikes overly floral scent notes.

Lapine

For the most part, yes.

The next person's favorite color is blue.

Belle33

Not quite.

The next person places great emphasis on good grooming.

Captain Maltese

....define great emphasis. Showering and shaving on a regular basis, or going to the gym daily while dieting on protein powder? I will not attempt the latter again Baby, I have spent enough money on "inactive memberships".

The next person has a personal exersizing plan.

Lapine

Well, sort of.  I swim twice a week.

The next person likes their steak medium rare.

Despairs

No. Steak is forever the enemy. The next person doesn't believe in a god.

Belle33

No - I'm a believer.

The next person has brown eyes.