News:

Main Menu

Antivirus Suggestions

Started by Cosmo_ac, February 10, 2019, 02:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

Not sure if this goes here, but can somebody suggest a good antivirus program?  I use Avast, but I was told that it really slows down my machine.  I was suggest CASM, but have not been able to find it.  Does anybody else have any suggestions for a antivirus?

Nerta

Hello Cosmo_ac! I suggest using AVZ. It is an extremelly useful tool; it helped me where none of these popular tools could find anything. And it is completely free.

Despairs

I wouldn't use AVZ, it's owned by Kaspersky. A Russian company that has been known to hack and infect people's computers with malware. Try using AVG, it also comes with a file shredder. It has several features, one of them being that it comes with a web shield that blocks web attack and unsafe downloads. Here is the link to their website. There is a free version and a paid one. Click here>>>AVG 2019
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lilias

I use Bitdefender. It runs quietly in the background, needs no maintenance (the only setting is toggling the daily scan on and off), and you don't even notice it's there, unless you happen to be looking when a pop-up appears. It hasn't let me down yet.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Munnin

Im using Nod32 for some years now and havent had any problemes at allwith it. Easy to forget its even here and have a minimal impact on the system. There an initial scan that can take some time, but its actually fixed a registry probleme I had at that time lol
I'm still on my feet, so everything is not lost.
Life always teaches arrogant surrender first.
Not for the sake of trophies and awards. For the sake of triumph over evil and meanness! For the purpose of good!

No doubt! No worries! I know the price of victory and the bitterness of defeat.
In the moment of truth, on the path to enlightenment, I am ready to fight my shadow.

MasterMischief