Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Started by Wolfy, November 29, 2011, 11:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anjasa

I have a female twi'lek inquisitor.

I also have a rattataki agent, a chiss bounty hunter, and a sith inquisitor. All females.

Callie Del Noire

Giving Dark side a try on Lord Abbas (Female Twilek Inquistor Gia'Pi)

Aiden

Made my Sith warrior on Lord Aldrass.

Name - Tseric

Wolfy

So..should I go ahead and roll a character on Lord Aldrass? :P Who's leading the guild?

Pumpkin Seeds

Haven't made it yet.  If a couple more people want to jump on we can go ahead and make the name if we are still in agreement on The House of Ell.

Aiden

Pumpkin and I ended up joining a RP guild on the server, gonna try it out. The E guild sounds nice but the varying time zones will make it harder to get RP going.

Kazyth

That it will.  If we can't get the E guild going, let me know how it goes with your RP guild Aiden.  I've avoided accepting any offers so far, but if we can't get the E guild up and running I'll be looking for a good one.
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Anjasa

Jumwa and myself found a really nice guild we're enjoying as well.

Pumpkin Seeds

So guess we utilize the channel to stay in contact and do stuff together as it seems people are splintering into different guilds.

SinXAzgard21

I'm sad... My comp was supposed to be here this week but now do to my power supply not being in stock they are doing normal shipping.... le sigh.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Callie Del Noire

AllieCat

I will be back on tommorrow, an unscheduled fall, and two minor surgeries on my eye got in the way *pouts*

ShamshielDF

*wince*  Ouch...I'm sorry.  Hopefully there's no long term effects.

In other news, I've now joined/started a guild.   The Temple of L'oriel, an RP guild built around the concept of expanding the understanding and the philosophy of the Force.  Think along the lines of Revanites without Revan and you're sort of heading in the right direction.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Pumpkin Seeds

Oh that does sound really cool.  Maybe I can come join with a Sith Warrior or Inquistor?  I was working on a Warrior called Inori, sort of a rage filled little creature.

Kazyth

Hmmm.  Can probably slide my Inquisitor out of the startup VG I gave a shot too.  Seems more like his cup of tea anyway.  How will other non-force classes fit in?

ShamshielDF

Oh, the guild has more to it than simply exploring aspects of the force.  That may be the focus of the force users, but the long term concepts would require help from all types in order to survive.  Heretical groups have a history of fairly short lives.  Spies to gather information, assassinate opposition, warriors to assist with important missions or to perform reconnaissance in force, and both to expand the breadth of ideas for the Temple to draw upon as well as being students for their ideals.  The intent isn't to overthrow the empire or anything so grand as that, but to begin a progression based not on infighting and assassination but rather on what is best for the empire.  Sometimes that may be dark, sometimes it may be light, and there may be disagreement as to which is better.  Imagine the power of the empire if every apprentice was not out simply to find a way to assassinate his master but avidly worked to his betterment with the possibility of his own title and reward.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Kazyth

Hmmm... my main, the Powertech Merc, might just be perfect for that then.  I like my little Sithling well enough, but he doesn't have Death From Above or wrist-mounted flamethrowers.  >_>

Pumpkin Seeds

Wow..this is definately sounded awesome.

TheGlyphstone

Does the Temple of L'oriel fund itself through the sales of cosmetics and beauty care supplies? ;D

I like the story, though. It actually sounds a lot like the personal story-arc of sorts I build for my Inquisitor, though never actually RPed...the idea that the Sith Code wasn't specific enough, and a Sith could be more powerful by harnessing passions and unleashing them properly like a blaster rather than letting them run wild like a flamethrower (and definitely not locking them up in a box like the Jedi). End Result a Light 5 Darth, I spent a lot of money buying off Khem Vhal and Xalek.

ShamshielDF

I thought I should also mention the view of passions.  Fear, one of the main passions of the Sith, is a short lived, though intense, passion.  All passions, though, can empower one through the force.  Fear, hatred, anger, love, joy, compassion or sorrow for instance.  One is never truly free of their bonds if they are bound by fear.  We also look to external passions...for example, the guild founder (Kellot) and myself (Lilliat) who have certain passions for one another that they are still feeling out.  Kellot has basically sworn his passions for her to create a conduit and control for his rage and passions.

Anyway...feel free to PM either of us if we're online and we can get you setup.  Kellot's on more than I am and is a bit more articulate about the concepts.  Just say that Lil sent you ^_^
Ons and offs!
A&A

Geeklet

That's a shame about the lack of an Elliquiy guild, as this other one sounds nothing like what I'd be interested in.

Shjade

I'm curious, do Empire and Republic players get to communicate and group up/help each other out in this game, or is it more WoW-style where the factions are strictly separated at all times?
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Pumpkin Seeds

You can communicate via "say."  So if you are stanidng near each other then you can communicate normally.  You are not allowing to private message each other or mail.

AllieCat

Quote from: ShamshielDF on February 09, 2012, 12:34:21 AM
*wince*  Ouch...I'm sorry.  Hopefully there's no long term effects.

In other news, I've now joined/started a guild.   The Temple of L'oriel, an RP guild built around the concept of expanding the understanding and the philosophy of the Force.  Think along the lines of Revanites without Revan and you're sort of heading in the right direction.

Cool.. and no, no long term effects, it was the culmination of all my recent health woes, and we're all hopeful that we've now taken a corner and it's now officially "Getting Better"(TM) :D

Anjasa

Quote from: Geeklet on February 09, 2012, 09:38:19 AM
That's a shame about the lack of an Elliquiy guild, as this other one sounds nothing like what I'd be interested in.

We still have the Eli channel and everything, so can still chat with one another and hang out :)