For The Crown (A Game of Conquest)[Prince, Nobles and Warriors needed]

Started by LimitlessNikkie, August 01, 2012, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sesshomaruartist

Ugh the king doesnt really take part in the battles in Aserit... Make love not war  :P

bubby

Yeah Aiden. You'll follow your Queen. *Leers*

OMG WTF WAS THAT INTERECEPTION IN THE END ZONE SOMEONE NEEDS TO DIE...

*cough*

Aiden

(First Draft, submitting for review/approval)

The Basics
Name: Matthias ***"The Right Hand"/"The Storm" Torm
Sex: Male
Orientation:Heterosexual
Role: Adviser to the Monarchs of Aserit
Player: Aiden

The Look
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155
Hair: Dark Brown, wavy medium length hair
Eyes: brown
Skin: lightly tan
Anything else: Square chin and jaw, slim torso- sculpted abdominal muscles, very defined shoulders and arms (body of an archer). Wounds of a warrior, scars across his chest and legs.

The story
Likes: Hunting, games of strategy, history, the art of Theiri, horse riding/sport, being outdoors, avid climber, Farming/gardening
Dislikes: over indulgence, reckless behavior, ignorance and stupidity, being within the castle walls
Personality: Oathbound, Loyal (to the Kingdom), Trustworthy (to those worthy), Cunning, Ambitious
Habits: While concentrating,his tongue darts out of the corner of his mouth to moisten the corner of his lips. Walks with his hands behind most of the time, does not tend to look into the eyes of the person he converses which, prefers to walk/ stand beside them. 
Skills: Master- Archer/Horsemen, Tactician, Master of the cloak and dagger, subtle arts of the assassin and collecting information.
History:

Once upon a time...

The Tor'man'ja tribe claimed the plains of what one day make up the vast farms of the kingdom of Aserit long before the land unified under its first ruler long ago. In time, the tribe became known as House Torm which became renown for producing not only horses to the kingdom, but archers even the strongest of warrior could fear. The archers of house Torm are trained at a young age to ride and shoot. The tactics of their ancestors when they fought of rogue tribes from their game and territory.

House Torm is known to recruit even a peasant within their ranks if they prove themselves capable of shooting a bow. Many raiders have learned not to threaten the farms and herds around Torm Keep, a land that borders on the edge of the kingdom where the various tribes share a border.

Mattias Torm and his siblings were taught how to ride and shoot at a young age, he fought in his first war at 12 when he became able to draw back fully on his first longbow. He skills were honed in battle, he learned swordplay from his father and found himself a fan of the rapier, dagger and parrying sword. At the age of eighteen his father introduced him to the organization within the House of Torm that had been established around the same time the lords of the land vied for power after the first king fell. The "Syndicate" has no real name, it does not exist but its members are few and far between and all carry the same mask to identify themselves as one of "them".

The creed is unknown, not even the Monarchs are to know but they have nothing to fear as long as they do not threaten the Kingdom. Only two royal families have been killed in the long history of Aserit and the history books are none the wiser.

In battle he shined as a tactician and served loyally, eventually earning him a position within the court as an adviser (a mission set by the Blackhand (his grandfather)).

Note- *** Only known as the Right hand to other operatives, this name/title does not even exist IC....yet

bubby

LimitlessNikkie

Alright. Here is the plan. I'm going to actually sit down and get some work done. If all goes well then I'll get the Theiri castle and city threads up and we'll start from the Aserit party arriving in city Theiri. I also am hoping to finish my relationship post but that i figure is a bit more ambitious lol

Aiden it looks wonderful. I can't wait to see him in action!

bubby

Aiden

Thanks Nikkie

Well, the only thing I will know about the opposing kingdom will be "spy notes" so if you guys want to PM me or give me some details that be awesome? As for the kingdom of Asserit, I am open to plotting/backstory.

I can easily be the tutor of the heir in tactics (if asked/appointed the task), same with archery, if not he spends his time playing in the dirt in the royal garden. =D

LimitlessNikkie

LimitlessNikkie

Aiden unless you have anything you want to change I'll put your profile in the bio thread.

Veluux

Aiden. You have unknowingly just done the legwork of something I was going to get to eventually at some point and contact Kuje about. I'll send you both a PM with the details and see if you're interested.

Weeeee!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

AngelicBlade

I think.
I'ma just post what I have now for Zyineth's Relations. . .

Kuje

Quote from: Veluux on August 12, 2012, 12:25:08 AM
Aiden. You have unknowingly just done the legwork of something I was going to get to eventually at some point and contact Kuje about. I'll send you both a PM with the details and see if you're interested.

Weeeee!

Perks up, curious.

Waits for the PM. :)

Veluux

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

bubby

lenka