Looking for literate m x m writers (Weight gain x Male preg)

Started by Dabi, March 13, 2022, 04:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Outline:

I am currently looking for 1 to 1 writing partner,

Someone that can reply multiple times per week (ideally per day) but that's negotiable)

I'm 30 years old, living in the UK

Been writing for 15+ years, working progress!

Very literate, story telling, multiple paragraph writer!

I work full time as a check outs assistant at a store my job gets very stressful

I am a multiple paragraph writer, I can write from 3 to 10+ paragraphs

I am a seme, seke, uke, I prefer to double in a right scenario. At the moment I'm interested in playing variety of bottom characters or 'Power bottom' Switch leaning Uke. But this can be discussed further.

I am currently learning to grieve for a loss of someone special in my life. I'm currently looking after my mental health to ensure that my mentality doesn't take a nose dive.

Writing Logistics (Language / Literacy / Quantity / Frequency)

I am very literate, past tense, third person, I'm quite a speedy writer but I'm learning to slow down so I can get the creative juices flowing I am also learning to take my time with responding.  I am a collaborative writer that love talking out of character and discussing ideas with you. I don't like a yes man I'd like someone to come up with their own ideas. I like to discuss and knowing where your head is at, plus I'm one of those people that enjoy sending you reference photos of our RP.

I'd like to point out as well I am actually quite a patient writer as well, I'm very understanding if you need more time. Long as I know you're still interested it's all cool.

Writing style:

I won't lie my writing is like marmite you either love it or you hate it. On a good day I'm fluent in deep, rich, warm writing “timbre” and a “voice” for detail-oriented storytelling.  I like painting vivid imagery and using metaphors for my and my partners’ imaginations and appealing to all of our senses for a full-bodied narrative experience.  That is the key, however, with me sometimes my brain cells have lost in communication flow. I am English, but please don't hesitate to ask me if you need clarification or for me to actually re-read what I've written because chances are I might of missed it.

**NOTE: I absolutely ADORE detailed posts. The more details, the better! I’ve got a very vivid imagination and the more fuel you give it with your words the more I’m going to enjoy the shit out of our collaboration. I LOVE to read lots of descriptors that paint a vibrant picture in Technicolor imagery!

* * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * *

What I want to do together:

When two (2) people, as writing partners, brainstorm and find an idea they both enjoy and then share the creative license - taking turns in alternating correspondence - it is a thing of captivating magic!  Collaborative storytelling, to me, is everything from brainstorming to world-building to plotting and scheming and trying to take over the world!  - I get very bored very fast if it's not a collaborative style!

** Also Note **  Sometimes bullet points during Pm's tend to help me to break down my thought process once the foundation of my writing is there I'm pretty good to go it's more getting to know the scene of plotting. If you've lost interest please feel free to send me a message to let me know so I'm no longer awaiting a post that will never arrive. I find sometimes breaking down my thought process very difficult so by doing this will prevent confusing, but once the foundation is laid out I'm good to go. But feel free to reach out to me if any problems.

* * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * *

Dabi

What I like (settings)

Fantasy, Urban fantasy,  slice of life, Omegaverse, Slow burn, love vs Hate relationships, Character building + world building, character with flaws, Loyalty, Soul mates, pre-existing relationships, Unusual tropes, Opposites attract, Struggle of power, Male pregnancy, size differences,

for the 5% that will love weight gain

Yes I'm that weirdo.

Please understand because I love weight gain I do not expect nor will force it. Please let me know if this is something you're uncomfortable with I'm putting it out there for the 5 % of people that will like it.

Force feeding, chubby characters,  where your character is a stress eater and enjoys fattening foods, but because of his job he cannot gain weight but due to change of circumstances, he is now at a more relaxed job and is piling on the pounds. He's been doing it in secret he learns his partner finds out he's pregnant so he then decides to take more risks with his binge eating. When his partner asks about his extra weight he'd be saying it's a dad bod. Or his way of supporting his partner

I would like to in cooperate one night that your character over ate and is in a food coma, my character can't sleep because of the kids kicking so he then finds your character on the sofa with a bulging stuffed belly surrounded by wrappers only to then to catch on to the fact that he is gaining weight on purpose then joins in helping his partner get fatter.

Pet peeves:

Again take this with a pinch of salt I'm no angel but I'm working progress.

1) People who vanish without a trace of communication,

2) People who try to god implying my characters actions,

3) Dead end contributions who never suggest or take control of the RP.

4) People who aren't HONEST.

5) I'm not a fan of text talk, I really don't understand it and the over use of  O.O <--- Those types of faces.

Things I absoulutely ADORE.

I love it when there's character chemistry, I'm a sucker for build-up, teasing,

when that chemistry turns into all the fun foreplay and build-up. I'm a sucker for build-up. I love the teasing and tantalizing and incidental contact and innocuous-seeming "almost" foreplay. I enjoy more what's hidden rather than what's visible; the act of "revealing" is far more exciting than just seeing what's "on display."

There's nothing quite like an ugly Christmas sweater - the uglier and bulkier and FRUMPIER the better -

Stuff I love:

Lighthearted, playful, smutty, collaborative, storytelling
Character + world building
Imagery
Chemistry
Surprises/ Aha moments /Eureka /Huzza !!!
Comedy - situation / scenario appropriate humour is AWESOME and absolutely makes my day when I see it!
Kissing - soft, innocent, hard, aggressive, demure, sloppy, playful, sad, angry - and everything in between
Incidental contact - accidental foreplay (innocent / deliberate / casual / innocuous?) leading to arousal
Age-play / age-gap - within site guidelines
Powerplay

Dabi

Fandoms:

Assassination Classroom

Black butler

Blood blockade battlefront

Charlotte

Death note

Dragon ball z, gt, super movies,

Sailor moon

Sk8 infinity

Seraph of the End

Naruto

My hero academia

Yuri on ice

Black dagger brotherhood  J R ward

Midnight breed series

Harry potter,

Lord of the Rings,

Pairings:

Alpha x Ex Alpha

Monster x Trespasser Experiment

Target x Assassin

Omega x omega

Angel x Demon

Fallen angel x Priest

Demon x Priest

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Dragon shape shifter

Shape shifter x Vampire

Possessed vampire (angel) x Demon's widow.

God of love x God of war

Grim reaper x old friend

Doctor x Patient

Doctor x Doctor

Ex Patient x Doctor

Blind Civilian x   Veteran soldier  ( Rehabilitation programme)

Sports champion  x Rival

Sex worker x Attached/Obsessed Client

Coach x Sports athlete champion

Photographer x Model

Country singer x  Singer pop favourite

Band rival member x Band rival member

Single father x Baby sitter

English accent, Doctor x Hair dresser (Goth)

Loud x Quiet

Sunshine x Grumpy

Emo x Happy

Openly Gay x In the closet

Stripper x Business man

Photographer x Business man