Gods of the Campus (interest check)

Started by JinxedMinx, October 02, 2012, 10:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JinxedMinx

A very bored Zeus has decided to spend some time living among the mortals and what better place for a god to participate in human life than on a university campus? Unwilling to go alone he has commanded the rest of the Greek pantheon of gods and goddesses to go with him. With little choice and varying degrees of enthusiasm, they assume the forms of college age mortals and join him in living their own co-ed frat house on campus. They enlist in courses, sign-up for activities and participate in sports; all while dealing with the usual troubles that come from living with a family of gods. 

I am looking for male and female deities to pursue a higher education.  Although I’d like to see a collection of predominately Greek characters since the already complicated relationships should keep things interesting, I am willing to consider deities from other mythologies. A basic knowledge of mythology is suggested and that can be achieved through a quick web-search.

Please keep in mind, since most of the Greek gods are related in one way or another, incest is a strong possibility.

Reivenn

I'm rather a fan of Greek mythology and this seems like an interesting take on it. I think my preference would be for playing either Artemis, Hecate or perhaps Hermes.
"Dapper lycanthropes... terrible, yet... refined... My only... weakness..!" -- Tycho, Penny Arcade

Reivenn's Ons, Offs and Ideas

Ironwolf85

are we allowed to pull up other patheons?
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

yesiroleplay

This is simply an awesome idea!
I've always liked both mythology and the games based on it.  Scion is a favorite, and Exalted comes very close to playing an 'avatar' of a full god. 

I'd love to play either Diana or Aphrodite, or possibly Nike or maybe Athena.

Damn damn damn.  Why are the mythic goddesses all so awesome!  I can't choose!

Edit:  I see Artemis/Diana is has already drawn interest.  Since there are so many choices, that makes it easy to take her off my list!
Nike could be so much fun in a college setting!  The sports-obsessed female 'jock' that can't stand losing.  I'm kinda leaning toward her.

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... I think it might be fun to play Demeter as a hippie chick...

Kdyami

If no ones claimed him I'd love to try my hat at Poseidon.
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Ironwolf85

Tempted to go norse, maybe egyptian, or even one of the billions of demi-gods and magical creatures
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

JinxedMinx

Quote from: yesiroleplay on October 03, 2012, 07:07:04 PM
Damn damn damn.  Why are the mythic goddesses all so awesome!  I can't choose!

You are absolutely dead on with that. It's why I haven't picked one yet. I know I can have fun with so many of them.  Cheerleader Aphrodite, Hera running for student body president, Hesta trying take care of the house between cooking classes...

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on October 04, 2012, 01:02:14 AM
Tempted to go norse, maybe egyptian, or even one of the billions of demi-gods and magical creatures
Norse or Egyptian would fit, even a demi-god from another culture could work.  So, I am not against it, I just don't want the other pantheons to have a stronger showing than the Greek.  Unless the role of Zeus is taken by a player who can keep all the other gods in line.

yesiroleplay

Quote from: JinxedMinx on October 04, 2012, 01:36:35 AM
Cheerleader Aphrodite,
I was thinking the same thing!  If I didn't just start a cheerleader character in another game, I'd be all over that idea.  Particularly with an Engineering Student boyfriend that's kinda uncouth and ugly, possibly even crippled. 

Who she cheats on.

A lot.

Kdyami

Hephaestus as an engineering student.....I like it
Hey all I'm property of the U.S government and as such I may randomly disappear for a day or two.  I apologize in advance but I'll get back to you ASAP

Reivenn

I'm pretty flexible if you really want to play Artemis, I just have a thing for moon goddesses and Selene and Hecate both fit that criteria just as well as Artemis. Selene with Artemis has some interesting angles to it as well since they share a purview in the same pantheon.

At the moment I'm leaning more toward the idea of a gothy Hecate majoring in Pharmacology though.
"Dapper lycanthropes... terrible, yet... refined... My only... weakness..!" -- Tycho, Penny Arcade

Gray Fox

I would throw in my interest with Helios as a physics student.
Eyes that see the light of expiring souls. A meeting predestined by the divine. An act of Love by The Last King.

Ironwolf85

I am thinking of the Irish Dian Chect, after Patrick came through he became a wanderer or somthing.
The idea is still fluid. but he's a healing deity

JinxedMinx

What do you think about a nice big university in someplace sunny, like southern California?
Something close to the ocean in case Posiden wants to take up surfing?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: JinxedMinx on October 04, 2012, 11:53:38 PM
What do you think about a nice big university in someplace sunny, like southern California?
Something close to the ocean in case Posiden wants to take up surfing?

How about the University of Georgia because that's in... wait for it... Athens.

Or... USC since that's the home of the Trojans.

yesiroleplay

http://manoa.hawaii.edu/

Active volcanoes and endless ocean within view of the dorms

Kdyami

I was going to say Southern California cuz it's literally home for me but Hawaii sounds way more fun and it has pretty much everything for virtually every diety so that school gets my vote for what it's worth.

Reivenn

Hawaii does sound really nice. I'm fine with SoCal as well though.

And while I like the idea of Athens, Georgia it does seem like Poseidon wouldn't agree to go to any school that isn't near the ocean. It'd simply deprive him of too much power and he definitely wouldn't want to cede anymore power to Zeus then he has to.

Chasseybaby

Would love to join! My favorite myth is Hades and persephone, so would love to play her,  please? :)

JinxedMinx

I think that the University of Hawaii is a perfect place. So much like home to the Greeks and a great place for a Norse god to work on his tan.

I will admit, however, that the University of Georgia did cross my mind.  Athens = *giggle*

As for placement, I am leaning towards NC for the flexibility it allows.

Love And Submission

I'm interested. Could play Hades or Charon though unsure if Charon would be allowed.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Gray Fox

If I may ask, approximately how many people would you like to have on board ? :)
Eyes that see the light of expiring souls. A meeting predestined by the divine. An act of Love by The Last King.

yesiroleplay

Quote from: JinxedMinx on October 06, 2012, 06:33:00 AM
I think that the University of Hawaii is a perfect place. So much like home to the Greeks and a great place for a Norse god to work on his tan.

I will admit, however, that the University of Georgia did cross my mind.  Athens = *giggle*

As for placement, I am leaning towards NC for the flexibility it allows.
NC does seem appropriate.
Particularly in a game where Zeus is active.

kingmaster1

Hi, if this is still open I would like to throw my hand in as Hades being a bad boy ;D

Or something like that ;)

JinxedMinx

Quote from: kingmaster1 on October 06, 2012, 05:50:18 PM
Hi, if this is still open I would like to throw my hand in as Hades being a bad boy ;D

Or something like that ;)

All of the boys are bad.  :o

DTW expressed an interest in Hades first so unless he decides to go with Charon, I'd say Hades is taken. 

QuoteGRAY FOX - If I may ask, approximately how many people would you like to have on board ?

I was thinking 10-12, nice round numbers

TheVillain

Tentative interest in Pan. An Environmental Science major whose far more interested in music, co-eds, wine, and pot to ever actually study. And if we're going into NC territory, probably has a few leanings. :O
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

JinxedMinx

Quote from: TheVillain on October 07, 2012, 12:46:23 AM
Tentative interest in Pan. An Environmental Science major whose far more interested in music, co-eds, wine, and pot to ever actually study. And if we're going into NC territory, probably has a few leanings. :O
It's all about the nymphs, isn't it?  :)

TheVillain

I don't think Pan was that picky in the myths, but along those lines certainly. :P

Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

yesiroleplay

Pan, far more mischievous and much less tragic than poor Dionysus/Bacchus.  Nice choice.

TheVillain

Of course now it occurs to me that in the old myths Pan fathered so many demigods that they invented two whole categories to describe them all. IIRC, Panes were the offspring of Pan and a mortal woman while Paniedes were the offspring of Pan and anything else if the offspring wasn't powerful enough to be considered a Deity in their own right. And he had a few godly offspring as well, Iambe- the Goddess of Humor and Verse- was the daughter of Pan and the Nymph Echo.

I think it's safe to say it would be perfectly within character for Pan to refuse to use condoms. :P

Thank you yes.

Sahariel

Hi,

I am just returning to play after a hiatus. The idea is brilliant and I have have read the Iliad and the Odyssey. Has anyone called dibs on Ares? Or, if Egyptian deities are permissible,   perhaps Osiris as a pre-murder Agriculture student?

kingmaster1

Quote from: JinxedMinx on October 07, 2012, 12:29:21 AM
All of the boys are bad.  :o

DTW expressed an interest in Hades first so unless he decides to go with Charon, I'd say Hades is taken. 

Okay, is Ares taken? (god of war!)

TheVillain

Actually, going by the myths, Hades would be the guy that seems like a bad boy but actually volunteers at kitten shelters when people think he's partying. He is the one major deity who never cheated on his spouse for example. :P

Chasseybaby

Quote from: TheVillain on October 07, 2012, 10:55:09 AM
Actually, going by the myths, Hades would be the guy that seems like a bad boy but actually volunteers at kitten shelters when people think he's partying. He is the one major deity who never cheated on his spouse for example. :P

Aww king *winks* sounds like u strawberry   :P

kingmaster1

Vergil1989

I think he's right, although you CAN add kidnapping to that myth there since he did abduct Persephone wasn't it?  Hence why we have winter the dirty bastard lol.  Joking aside, Hades as far as I'm aware has never cheated on his own wife, kidnapped or not so I can easily imagine such a scene.  :D  I'm big on myths but I haven't joined a new group game for some time so not sure how I'd best fit.  There are so many gods and goddesses to choose from lol.  Hmm, might have to give this some thought but Hawaii was an instant win for me.  :D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

TheVillain

Hell, a lot of the myths make it a point to say that while Hades did kidnap Persephone he didn't touch her until she genuinely loved him. For a Greek God, that's about as respectful as you get to a woman. :P

Vergil1989

Again you have a valid point.  :D  Hades is surprisingly romantic for a god of the underworld isn't he?  :P
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

TheVillain

Ironwolf85

I'm going celtic style, maybe an old fae god from britan. Gotta go with a small island university in hawaii

Vergil1989

Since we have Hades and Egyptian and other pantheons are allowed, I say I raise you Anubis!  The non evil variety that was portrayed in the Mummy Returns.  I'm more inclined to believe he was a bit more friendly than that lol.  Joking aside, given he's the lord of the Egyptian Underworld and the Master of Mummification, maybe he's an art student?  I have no idea for his student role at the moment but he does seem kind of arts and craftsy a bit if you ask me lol.  Although this pic does inspire one to believe he's also quite a fighter as well.  Maybe that's just me.  :D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

And just because I feel the need, here's a song from The Prince of Egypt, just to set the mood a bit more.  :D  You're playing with the big boys now ladies and germs.  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  I'm good now.

The Prince of Egypt - Playing with the Big Boys Now HD

kingmaster1

There are so many egyptian gods! I only knew Anubis and Ra!

Ironwolf85

I'm going with Atepomarus a celtic deity of healing and light eventully replaced by apollo when the romans rolled in, then christanity, winding up in the dark ages Fae catagory of creatures.

OH MAH GAWD....
I had an idea of why these gods are at school.
They might have to learn to fit into the modern world, a modern world where both science and religion have moved on and left them in the dust.
Imagine trying to explain how a lightning bolt actually works to thor.
"A lightning bolt comes from an electric charge in the atmosphere eventually the static builds and discharges to earth"
"no it comes from my magic hammer..."
"your hammer charges the atmosphere and directs current"
"exactly it's magic"
"no no now turn to page 32"

Ironwolf85

Vergil1989

A wiki?  Wiki is oftentimes wrong Iron buddy.  :P

yesiroleplay

It's JinxedMinx's game of course, but I feel allowing non-Olympians is a big mistake with this particular game.

Other pantheons really add nothing significant to the character dynamics, and in fact I believe they seriously detract from the best aspects of what could be a really great 'family spat' type of drama.

Greco-Roman deities fill any and every concept or archetype anyway, usually with multiple options.

Throwing in the random Norse, Celtic, Egyptian, Babylonian, etc, etc... god seriously disrupts the charming flavor that drew me to this idea.

Edit:  and it's not like we need more players - even without the non-Greeks, this is shaping up to be a pretty big game.

TheVillain

Actually, that's a good point. Might be for the best in this one if we stick to greek stuff.

Ironwolf85

I understand, I think I'll call apollo then

Vergil1989

I like this idea but I might pull my interest after all.  I'll play it by ear but maybe this isn't for me after all.

JinxedMinx

I belatedly agree with yesiroleplay and do think that keeping with the Greek pantheon of gods would be the most fun for everyone. Insiders, outsiders. warm and fluff, dark and evil. Faithful, backstabbing - oh my, what a family. The family dynamics alone can create drama on an epic scale -  all of the fights and fun of a family holiday with none of guilt.  I am very sorry if this inconveniences anyone and I hope no one is truly upset by this decision. 

I have started a new thread in NC small groups free form for character descriptions and ooc stuff, to get things moving. I'll starting thread tomorrow afternoon.

Gods of the Campus (characters and OOC)

Kokaine

Are you still accepting players? If so I'd love to play Eris.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

yesiroleplay

Quote from: Kokaine on October 08, 2012, 05:19:10 PM
Are you still accepting players? If so I'd love to play Eris.
If there's a wedding, be sure not to invite her!

Siereis

I too am actually quite interested in this idea  as well.  However...how is the male:female ration?  I'd be no fun to throw that off too badly.

TheVillain

Quote from: yesiroleplay on October 08, 2012, 08:13:29 PM

Isn't that what caused the problem in the first place, she didn't get invited?

Quote from: Siereis on October 09, 2012, 10:46:59 AM
I too am actually quite interested in this idea  as well.  However...how is the male:female ration?  I'd be no fun to throw that off too badly.

Honestly don't know. Think we're leaning a bit female but not badly at all.

yesiroleplay

Quote from: TheVillain on October 09, 2012, 04:27:12 PM
Isn't that what caused the problem in the first place, she didn't get invited?

May....be  O:)

Kokaine

Just wondering if there was an update on whether you're accepting players? If the answer is no that's fine.

Quote from: yesiroleplay on October 08, 2012, 08:13:29 PM

Now that's just mean >.>
No crying when she decides to make you all pay :P

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

yesiroleplay

I'm pretty sure it's still open.
Only 4-5 people have actually detailed their characters

Kokaine

Alright, well I will go ahead a do up a CS for her and see where we go from there. I do apologize if my above post came off the wrong way, wasn't meaning to sound pushy or anything. Just ever since I saw this thread this character has been building in my head and she wants out.

My O/Os

JinxedMinx

Quote from: Kokaine on October 10, 2012, 08:04:55 AM
Alright, well I will go ahead a do up a CS for her and see where we go from there. I do apologize if my above post came off the wrong way, wasn't meaning to sound pushy or anything. Just ever since I saw this thread this character has been building in my head and she wants out.

Go ahead and let her out.  I'll add mine after I see who you have chosen.

Hopefully, I'll have this soul-sucking report I'm working on finished tonight and than I can get on with the fun stuff.

Kokaine

Awesome. I'm just about finished with her so I'll post her over in the other thread shortly.
Hope you're able to finish your report ^^

My O/Os

Armand

kingmaster1

Ares is taken and we're only sticking with Greek gods....sorry :P

Armand

Love And Submission

perhaps we should put up a list of available gods? Might help get peopled interested.

Reivenn

How complete a list are we talking?

Currently Taken
Aphrodite
Poseidon
Ares
Nike
Eris
Hekate
Hades
Persephone
Pan

Available from the Big Twelve

Zeus
Hera
Hestia
Artemis
Apollo
Hephaestus
Hermes
Athena
Dionysus

Selected Additional Minor Deities:

Morpheus
Hypnos
Selene
Any of the Muses
Any of the Fates
Nemesis
Aeolus
Eos
Harmonia
Iris
Panacaea

Love And Submission

great list but you forgot Eros the god of love.

kingmaster1

I thought aphrodite was the love one?

Also, I thought Eros and Thanatos were just psychological names for the two human desires that drive our actions...you know, sex and death...

Love And Submission

Aphrodite was more the goddess of beauty. Eros was her companion the god of love.

Kind of like how The roman god of love was Cupid yet they also had Venus.

kingmaster1

Ah, I see....okay then. I really hope we get an Athena soon, just cause her and Ares don't have the best of luck getting along :P

TheVillain

Quote from: DTW on October 10, 2012, 05:32:50 PM
Kind of like how The roman god of love was Cupid yet they also had Venus.

Not really a 'kind of' case- Roman mythology was pretty much just taking Greek mythology and changing the names. :P

kingmaster1

yesiroleplay

"Eros" is the Greek word for desire.  "Cupid" is the Latin word for desire.  So, the Roman gods are not really different at all, so much as cultural transplants with the names translated.

And Aphrodite is the goddess of Love, Beauty, Pleasure, and Procreation.  Her domain covered love in all it's aspects, including platonic, or 'pure' love. 

Eros purview was focused on erotic love or desire - in fact that's where the word erotic comes from.

In the love department, Aphrodite was the major and more venerated deity.

kingmaster1

yesiroleplay

While a bit simplistic and not entirely (though mostly) accurate, a case can be made to claim Eros isn't a love god at all, but the god of Lust.

AidenWhite

Could I play Apollo? Ever since I read the Iliad, being a god that rains down arrows on unsuspecting people would seem pretty fun. Do we need to submit a character sheet or do we just assume our roles automatically when the game finally starts?
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

kingmaster1

There's a character sheet in the OOC of which there is a link :P

AidenWhite

True... I should be able to get a character sheet up by tomorrow.

JinxedMinx

There some pretty impressive deities remaining.   I hope to see Zeus filled by someone who can do justice to the god of the gods - just have to find someone who is up to the challenge.

Zeus
Hera
Hestia
Artemis
Hephaestus
Hermes
Athena
Dionysus

yesiroleplay

I seriously considered taking either Aphrodite or Athena.  Athena especially had the appeal of it being a 'given' that she could kick Ares' ass.

Jinxed - if we don't get a Zeus maybe you and I can brainstorm how to NPC him on Yahoo!

TheVillain

Just to add, while the myths say that Artemis was a virgin it has to be said that an argument can be made in Ancient Greece, woman on woman didn't count. So Artemis could of just been a total lesbo. :P

Also as a warning, I'm doing Pan- so whoever grabs Dionysus is going to have a drinking buddy.

kingmaster1

To be fair...Athena is the goddess of war and strategy...Ares is the god of war...she is smarter than him :P

TheVillain

Kokaine

For some reason I definitely thought Artemis was taken... ah well, Eris will have fun causing trouble anyhow.

My O/Os

kingmaster1

That does an awesome job of summing up Ares!  XD

yesiroleplay

Ares is the god of war - an elemental force of destruction and chaos.

Athena is the god of warfare - directing the forces of chaos and destruction to achieve a goal.

Also - Artemis was the first god 'called' - but so far no sheet for her.

Edit:  actually - it was Reivenn that 'called' Artemis, but she went with Hecate instead

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Reivenn on October 10, 2012, 04:08:27 PM
Currently Taken
Aphrodite
Poseidon
Ares
Nike
Eris
Hekate
Hades
Persephone
Pan

*sniff* Demeter get neglected again...

Kdyami

It's ok Demeter we all still love you. :)

yesiroleplay

Reivenn

Gah... Ok, I can't believe I left Demeter off the first list. I swear I didn't intentionally forget you. *bows deeply in shame*

Eros definitely slipped my mind though. And yeah, I called Artemis off the bat, but went with Hecate instead. Here, revised list with Demeter in the first spot! And Eros added to the additional minor deities list.

Currently Taken
Demeter
Aphrodite
Poseidon
Ares
Nike
Eris
Hekate
Hades
Persephone
Pan
Apollo

Available from the Big Twelve

Zeus
Hera
Hestia
Artemis
Hephaestus
Hermes
Athena
Dionysus

Selected Additional Minor Deities:

Eros
Morpheus
Hypnos
Selene
Any of the Muses
Any of the Fates
Nemesis
Aeolus
Eos
Harmonia
Iris
Panacaea

JinxedMinx

Quote from: yesiroleplay on October 10, 2012, 10:20:11 PM
I seriously considered taking either Aphrodite or Athena.  Athena especially had the appeal of it being a 'given' that she could kick Ares' ass.

Jinxed - if we don't get a Zeus maybe you and I can brainstorm how to NPC him on Yahoo!

I'll try to get on yahoo tonight.  Without Zeus in control, Delta Omega Gamma may run wild and take over the island.

AidenWhite

Alright. I should be able to make a character sheet but I can't find what information needs to be placed. Should I just copy and paste another's character sheet and work off that?

Kokaine

Just use the first sheet as a template... that's what the rest of us did.

My O/Os

kingmaster1

AidenWhite

Um... this is a little awkward, but the game that was on hiatus restarted again, so I am sorry but I must withdraw.

kingmaster1

Foxy DeVille

Booo... hopefully we get some more sausage in the house. Not that Demeter is a total slut or anything...

kingmaster1

......yeah.....all the goddesses are nothing but saints.....

Sahariel

I was looking at the list and I wondered are heroes permissible? Or Demigods? E.g. Peleus, Achilles, Hector, or Ajax?

JinxedMinx

Quote from: Sahariel on October 11, 2012, 06:37:32 PM
I was looking at the list and I wondered are heroes permissible? Or Demigods? E.g. Peleus, Achilles, Hector, or Ajax?
I'd like to see it kept to the gods. There some interesting ones available, if you are interested.

Major Gods
Zeus
Apollo
Hephaestus
Dionysus
Hermes

Lesser Gods
Morpheus
Hypnos
Aeolus
Eos

Cal1496

Would like to throw my hat in for Zeus if you all are still thinking to get this thing going.

yesiroleplay

OMG!  Please, please, please take him!

We need a Zeus!

*immediately commences plotting betrayal, undermining, seduction, sedition, and sedation of Zeus and defiance of his authority.*

Please!  We need you!  *eye bats*

JinxedMinx

Quote from: Cal1496 on October 14, 2012, 02:15:14 PM
Would like to throw my hat in for Zeus if you all are still thinking to get this thing going.

Yes. Obviously, there is great enthusiasm at the prospect of Zeus' arrival. Throw your hat in and we will start immediately.

AribethAmkiir

I'd like to take a try at Athena if you're still recruiting.

kingmaster1

Yay, I've been wanting an Athena!
*muahahaha*

Cal1496

Quote from: yesiroleplay on October 14, 2012, 02:38:20 PM
OMG!  Please, please, please take him!

We need a Zeus!

*immediately commences plotting betrayal, undermining, seduction, sedition, and sedation of Zeus and defiance of his authority.*

Please!  We need you!  *eye bats*

Well with such appealing arguments like that how can I say no!

Will get a profile to up in the Character/OOC soon lol

JinxedMinx

Quote from: Cal1496 on October 15, 2012, 05:04:51 PM
Well with such appealing arguments like that how can I say no!

Will get a profile to up in the Character/OOC soon lol

Hail to the King, baby!