That'll teach her. (Looking for Dom Male)

Started by Novelsense, April 29, 2013, 12:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novelsense

Looking for somebody who isn't afraid to get a little rough and demanding. Big, muscular men make me swoon!

Story wise, I would say a more realistic setting; 2 neighbors, coworkers, gym/sport buddies, ...
They could be friends for a long time already or just happen to bump into each other and go from there. Both situations having a lot of interesting things that could develop over time.

Ex. 1

She had just moved into the 2 story building a week before first meeting her new neighbor on the doorsteps. He seemed very calm and collected, and not really that sociable. She tried her best to be friendly to him whenever they would pass each other but he was always too busy to give her the time of day.
Quite enough of his rude behavior she managed to avoid him fairly well until one terrible rainy day she had returned from grocery shopping and didn't quite make it inside. He had watched her from the window and came to help her out...

You can switch it up anyway you like, but this would require a more distant person so she can work her way closer to him only to be completely tied up in the end. (Jealousy, wanting to own her,...)

Ex. 2

Having met at the gym they became good friends, working out at least 3 times a weak together.
They would joke around, give each other advice on dating or just life in general until one day, after both experiencing another horrendous date, he asked her out. Saying it was just to go out and have some fun without having to worry about impressing the other.
She reluctantly agreed as she was afraid this would ruin their whole relationship.

Of course the 'non-date' was great, and soon they were thinking about being more than friends.

Hopefully you will check out my ons & offs!
I love a little pain and being completely dominated even though I will be very dominant in the beginning myself! But that's the fun part as you will get to 'break' me into serving you just the way you want.