Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for trying to extort more tongue in your ear!  Have you no shame?  *Grins and winks!*

Breathless Intent

Banned for wanting someone to have more shame!

Garou

banned for spoiling my date with Camille

Autumn52

Banned for something I'm sure you did that no one knows about yet. :-\
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Breathless Intent

Banned for supposing reasons exist for the ban.

Garou

Camille is from now on "unbannable" , So say we all :-)

Autumn52

Banned for not knowing that Camille has always been unbannable. She is special and wonderful and no one can ban her

ninja'd

Banned for not knowing that I am Psychic
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Anesa

Hold up! Hold up!  I am TOO bannable! Cowgirls aren't exempt from being banned!  So...ban away!  Please!  Oh and...Xandi?  You're banned for not telling me you were psychic!  I could have used your talents not too long ago! ;P

Autumn52

Banned because you say you are bannable. Your wish is my command.

Garou

banned because i want a naughty valentine  ;D

Anesa

Yay Xandi!  Banned for not commanding my wishes sooner!  ;P

Banned for ninja-ing me!  YOU are the naughty Valentine!  ;)

Garou

*score*  ;D ;D ;D ;D
nice to have you as my valentine Camile

but you are banned (together with me) :-* O:) ;D

Anesa

*Laughs!*  Now wait a minute...who said I was your valentine?  Banned for fabricating such outlandish tales!  ;)

Garou

you said it Camille. read between the fine lines and you will see I'm not lying  ;D   s I have to ban you for confusing other readers about our amorous date Tuesday :p

Anesa

*Swats you*  Nuh uh!  You did not ask me out on a date!  (Did you?)  No, you are trying to confuse the blonde!  Banned for such trickery!  ;P

Garou

banned because you are trying to deny your destiny at my side Tuesday.  And ... I'm not a trickster my dear  :P

Anesa

Banned because you haven't told me where you're taking me on this supposed date Tuesday.  How does a cowgirl know what she is suppose to wear if she has no clue where she's going?  ;P

Morloki

banned so i can steal you away from Garou hehehe

Anesa

Banned for attempting to steal me away!  (I'm trying to find out where he plans on taking me!  ;P  )

Garou

you are banned to spoil my answer to camille :-)

camille :-) 
well I will not tell you right now where we are going. and you may wear what you want, you are always beautiful.   hey wait a second. i have to ban you for not sharing your age with me. maybe you are 90 years old and tricked me to date you

Morloki

Banned I suggesting Camille needs to trick anyone for a date

Garou

banned for not going to work in my place tomorrow  C:)

Anesa

Banned for not liking older women!  ::)

Garou

hey wo told you I don't like elder woman *wink*

banned for hurting my feelings  :-(

Anesa

Aww.. I'm sorry.  :-(  *Hugs* Start over?  *Smiles*  Hi.  I'm Cami.  Can I be your naughty Valentine?  ;P   And whether you say yay or nay, you're still BANNED!  :D