Civilian Seductive (Females wanted)

Started by Ar15, February 05, 2010, 08:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ar15

I've had an idea for a role play I've wanted to play out. It revolves around a military setting where civilians and military personnel meet. The female character has been in the office for some time, a civilian employee contracting with the Army. I am the Army Major, 27 years old and a full career around me. I move to the new base when I meet your character. At first she is nice, caring and very intelligent. She answers to me on her day to day duties and eventually she starts to act different. Wearing different perfumes, provocative clothing, etc.

The way I saw this story going was with seduction and blackmail, but it can go many different ways. No range on the story, could be Non consensual and my character could be an aggressor. It's really up to anyone interested how we build it.

Nevaeh

I think it has possibilities.  I can see her being a couple years older then him perhaps and in walks this young strapping officer she now has to work with.  She plays his way to feel him out for a couple of weeks.  The whole getting to know his ways and then...... she decides she wants him so as you said changes small things, finds reasons to be near him more then her in the outer office, him in his, car breaks down, she asks for a ride home.

But maybe she thinks she is pulling the strings when really its him and he becomes the aggressor of the whole thing, the tables turn.  Maybe she could start out the blackmailer, find out something on him and it quickly turns to she is the blackmailee because he wouldn't be the first one she has done this with.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.