re writing the script: m wanted for m/f-nc or m/f-van

Started by jasmine06, August 05, 2009, 09:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasmine06

Do you ever have a certain incident in your life when you keep thinking...what if...?
Mine happened when I was 16 (the legal age for sex in my country but I'm happy to play my character as 18). I was an only child and really shy, had no experience at all with boys/men. I went to Spain with my parents and completely fell for the singer/drummer of this band 'Azar' that played in our hotel a couple of times a week. In the rp I thought I'd make him just the singer, and they could maybe play most nights.

I was far too shy to do anything but gaze at him, now I could kick myself as he would always give me flirty looks and in the disco I'm sure he would have come over but I stuck close to my friend's mum. The friend and I had a plan that the next time they played at the hotel she would ask if he would mind posing for a picture with me. So I wore this gorgeous white dress, make up etc etc, the band arrived.....and he had LEFT THE BAND. I cried buckets.

So....what I was thinking was to do several different scenarios so anyone interested please let me know. I'd probably only have one game going at one time. I do have  avery bad blurred pic of him but he's pretty much like Gino Vannelli in late 70's early 80s so I'll post both later.

You choose a name for your character, he looked about 22. My chaacter will be very much based on me as I was then.

I started writing a really passionate story about a girl kidnapped by a pirate and forced to be his sex slave (even though I was a virgin at the time) It's obvious the pirate is meant to be him. I thought for one nc rp she mistakenly leaves her notebook and he picks it up, he could either blackmail her into sexual favours for not showing her parents, or he could maybe assume she's experienced and into rough sex.

The vanilla/romance, really anything goes.

I'm away for a few days as from Sunday so probably would prefer to start something after I get back but please pm or reply here if you're interested.

Have loads of other ideas too but will get round to posting them later.
Jx

Gerald

Jasmine, I was checking out your posts to see your style and came across this tid bit of wonder...have you found a partner for the pirate scenario as yet?  If not i think we can work out the details, I love pirate adventure stories and with your skills of writing it would be a joy to behold.  Please let me know when you can...bye for now.

gerald

Quote from: jasmine06 on August 05, 2009, 09:08:49 AM
Do you ever have a certain incident in your life when you keep thinking...what if...?
Mine happened when I was 16 (the legal age for sex in my country but I'm happy to play my character as 18). I was an only child and really shy, had no experience at all with boys/men. I went to Spain with my parents and completely fell for the singer/drummer of this band 'Azar' that played in our hotel a couple of times a week. In the rp I thought I'd make him just the singer, and they could maybe play most nights.

I was far too shy to do anything but gaze at him, now I could kick myself as he would always give me flirty looks and in the disco I'm sure he would have come over but I stuck close to my friend's mum. The friend and I had a plan that the next time they played at the hotel she would ask if he would mind posing for a picture with me. So I wore this gorgeous white dress, make up etc etc, the band arrived.....and he had LEFT THE BAND. I cried buckets.

So....what I was thinking was to do several different scenarios so anyone interested please let me know. I'd probably only have one game going at one time. I do have  avery bad blurred pic of him but he's pretty much like Gino Vannelli in late 70's early 80s so I'll post both later.

You choose a name for your character, he looked about 22. My chaacter will be very much based on me as I was then.

I started writing a really passionate story about a girl kidnapped by a pirate and forced to be his sex slave (even though I was a virgin at the time) It's obvious the pirate is meant to be him. I thought for one nc rp she mistakenly leaves her notebook and he picks it up, he could either blackmail her into sexual favours for not showing her parents, or he could maybe assume she's experienced and into rough sex.

The vanilla/romance, really anything goes.

I'm away for a few days as from Sunday so probably would prefer to start something after I get back but please pm or reply here if you're interested.

Have loads of other ideas too but will get round to posting them later.
Jx
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0