The Creeping Tide [DnD 3.5] Recruitment. Closed.

Started by SteelZephyr, June 24, 2013, 07:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteelZephyr

The point of where you can no longer keep going is when you either can't stay aroused enough to perform (as a male, it's a little hard to...how to phrase this...hammer in a wet noodle. Not sure how it works for females) or are too exhausted to continue.

And for your statement, godfang, I'll allow some narrative, and even have that be most of some sexual encounters. But if you insist on being as promiscuous as Zeus, I'm just going to do the roll in order to speed things up.

godfang

Oh, well Aio isn't supposed to be 'good in bed'  so i won't take any skills/feats..not at first anyways, we'll see how that develops :P

EroticFantasyAuthor

Quote from: SteelZephyr on July 02, 2013, 10:02:07 PM
The point of where you can no longer keep going is when you either can't stay aroused enough to perform (as a male, it's a little hard to...how to phrase this...hammer in a wet noodle. Not sure how it works for females) or are too exhausted to continue.

And for your statement, godfang, I'll allow some narrative, and even have that be most of some sexual encounters. But if you insist on being as promiscuous as Zeus, I'm just going to do the roll in order to speed things up.

But alot of the fun is writing those encounters heh  ;D

As for my character background, thinking private investigator who has grown up in Krinol, parents having quite the successful small firm.

Anon315

Quote from: Videospirit on July 02, 2013, 10:00:44 PM
(Gives you bonuses to diplomacy against them if you rocked their world, exercise caution, routinely breaking 30 on sexual performance checks can put you on the cover of "People you really should try sleeping with monthly" and draw the attention of say, the succubus queen'.)

I knew I shouldn't have picked Skill Focus: Sex and Great In Bed as two of my feats... DAMN!

Quote from: SteelZephyr on July 02, 2013, 10:02:07 PM
But if you insist on being as promiscuous as Zeus, I'm just going to do the roll in order to speed things up.

I should hope no one is being that bad. I'm going to slut it up, but Zeus... I mean dude got around!

Siereis

Quote from: Videospirit on July 02, 2013, 10:00:44 PM
Unless you're aiming to plow someone all night long or something(more than 20 minutes) you never have to roll for sex. Although when dealing with npcs you can make a perform check to see how skilled you were(Gives you bonuses to diplomacy against them if you rocked their world, exercise caution, routinely breaking 30 on sexual performance checks can put you on the cover of "People you really should try sleeping with monthly" and draw the attention of say, the succubus queen'.)

Not only that... But think of the stds you can get!  Of course..paladins are immune to such diseases.

godfang

Quote from: Anon315 on July 02, 2013, 11:04:33 PM
I knew I shouldn't have picked Skill Focus: Sex and Great In Bed as two of my feats... DAMN!

I should hope no one is being that bad. I'm going to slut it up, but Zeus... I mean dude got around!

i shall use metamorphosis to turn into rain and seduce women! or a cow! seriously, you gotta be pretty fucked up to do the things he did

EroticFantasyAuthor

Sim Keen-Ear

Sim's Favored Form (Voluptuous Nudes, NSFW)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sim grew up in the trading city of Krinol, daughter to a rather successful pair of private investigators. Her mother is a wizard of considerable skill, favoring divination, illusion and transmutation spells. While her father is a charming rogue who uses his natural charisma and dexterity to great effect. They're known simply as the Keen-Ears, information and secrets are their business. As a child, she was their eager assistant, sent on safe and easy errands at first. However as she grew older, she began begging them to allow her to tackle more difficult tasks.

When she wasn't assisting her parents with investigations, she was training with them, playing with other children or experimenting by herself. Her father was quick to begin teaching her the roguish skills that had served him so well, he found that she had a natural talent for most of them and was a quick study. At an early age, she was fascinated by the magic her mother wielded with such skill. Her mother did everything she could to encourage this interest, bit by bit teaching her daughter more and more about the arcane. When asked whether she wanted to be a rogue or a wizard, it wasn't really a surprise when she responded with "Why not both?" Her parents embraced this idea, her father continuing her rogue training, ensuring a solid foundation for her wizardly skills to be built upon. Once that foundation was complete, her mother began her wizardly training in earnest.

As a child she always leaned more towards female forms, she found them easier to adopt, more enjoyable to play, and they just felt more natural to her. However, male forms were always a fun challenge. It seemed her body could not decide on a gender, manifesting a bit late in adolescence as female. Her parents each had a favored form, and so would she. Her father preferred a tall handsome human male with black hair light facial hair, and warm brown eyes. Her mother favored the form of a curvaceous elven female with long dark red hair that appeared almost black in certain lighting, accompanied by deep golden eyes.

Her own favored form developed over time, evolving into her opinion of perfection. She blended aspects from her parents' formed forms, choosing half-elf as the race. Her eyes were the same as her mother's an intense golden, but with a hint of warm brown flecks to honor her father. Her hair was a mixture, the first half of each strand was black, while the second half ended in dark red. She decided to stand an inch taller than her mother, but two inches shorter than her father. Just like her mother's, her form is curvaceous and voluptuous.

Their favored forms are used at home, around the office, and when meeting clients. Her parents have mostly retired from the adventurous side of the private investigating business. So she usually works solo on cases. Not that she minds, as they almost always prove to be fun challenges. She definitely enjoys the work, some cases may be similar, they're never the same.

She is a becomer, like both of her parents. Always experimenting with new faces, new personas. She has a thirst for adventure, enjoys a good challenge and is a bit addicted to the adrenaline rush from the more risky parts of her job. She is more of a lover rather than a fighter and always attempts to avoid violence. But that doesn't mean she is a coward, or unskilled with a weapon, she can hold her own in a fight if need be. When not working, she is often found indulges in the many pleasures life has to offer, from good food to good entertainment. Carnal delights are easily her favorite pleasure, and her favorite way of getting information.

EroticFantasyAuthor

Not sure on links with other characters, happy to discuss!  ;D

eBadger

Business relations with the Vendatti seem like an easy tie-in; hiring an investigator or getting a tip on a market event, deal, or trading partner would be worth quite a bit.  Perhaps Nys has hired you a couple times before for odd jobs?

Anon315

She appears female, that's good enough for Hart. You are welcome to decide what transpired, be it slap in the face, bedding, or coy teasing and a lonely night for the poor guy.

EroticFantasyAuthor

She's still somewhat of a work in progress. But the buisness deal sounds like a grand idea. As for Hart, if he has some information she needs, or if she thinks he'll be fun, things may indeed find their way to a bed.

Edit: Hart and Sim would probably get along pretty well, she too is a fan of free love. She is also somewhat of a hedonist as well. Not to mention that she would be very intrigued on learning more about Silverbrow Humans.

Anon315

Well, Hart likes to think of himself as a pretty fun guy, with the jokes, the music, and the attractiveness. He has little in the way of kinks, but is up for just about anything that doesn't involve his own behind or things that would normally come out of there.

EroticFantasyAuthor

She is a bit vanilla in her tastes, she doesn't go for BDSM, like Hart she doesn't like play that involves that certain part of her behind(though cheek stimulation, hotdogging is highly encouraged) and she would definitely agree on his opinions of what would normally come out of there. Public sex is always a fun risk and being stimulated through her undergarments is certain to ignite her desire.

kckolbe

Looks good.  Was surprised to see necromancy banned, since it has some nice debuffs. 
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

EroticFantasyAuthor

She's more of an information gatherer than a war wizard.

It was down to Abjuration or Necromancy, and choose to keep Abjuration. For spells like Non-Detection and Mind Blank(even if we never get that high), and Shield's always nice.

kckolbe

Fair enough.  I have little idea how to work her in with Torryx, though as knowledgeable as she is, Torryx would definitely appreciate her (and is quite free sexually as well).  I know that meeting her first would make him more receptive to Hart, since Torryx is a touch anti-human.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

EroticFantasyAuthor

Sim should be complete.

As for Torryz and Sim, she would be quite intrigued by the centaur, and quite keen on learning more about him and his body. She would likely try to bridge the gap between Hart and Torryx.

Dracorion

Speaking of sexual feats, I gave Syra Pleasing Physique, so she uses her Con bonus for Perform (Sexual Techniques). She still doesn't have ranks in it, but I suspect she will soon enough.

As for Sim, maybe she and Syra crossed paths while adventuring. Or maybe Syra hired her once to help with a case of an arcanist abusing wildlife. So many possibilities.

Though I'm kind of amused by the idea that Syra has met Sim for the first time several times, as Sim has a different form every time.

Videospirit

Rose could have asked Sim for help investigating who exactly owns the lands she wants to "acquire". Or finding an owner who went into hiding for some reason.

Prince Truhan

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=12416

Brand was born to a happy family of merchants, his only real problem with them was how focused they were in escalating in the social ladder, their money allowed them to buy a noble title. Brand didn't mind that they did what made them happy but he found so much energy spent in matters he found tedious to be a waste. Luckily they agreed he would go to a magic academy rather than some sort of nobility training.

Once out of sight from his family he was able to indulge in behaviors that would have certainly embarrased them. Brand is a gambler, a drinker, and has never had a serious relationship, the only thing he takes seriously are his magical abilities which he keeps training whenever he has the chance.

He does anything that seems interesting as if life were boring without an adventure. He has a need to be in control, he doesn't need to be completely in charge as long as his voice is heard and there aren't strange surprises.

In the bedroom he enjoys most things but longs for an authority struggle, something that challenges his determination to be in charge, and much like the theme of his spells can give everyone a clue he isn't a stranger to the use of chains.

Orientation: Straight

kckolbe

I'm not sure what the modifiers are for a strongheart Halfling, but it doesn't seem as though you spent many points on attributes.

Intro Thread

Prince Truhan

They are the same as for regular halflings -2 St +2 Dex

kckolbe

Oh, never mind then.  I thought they maybe had an int bonus.  Life is good.

Intro Thread

Prince Truhan

Videospirit

huh... I think the only possible relationship Chi and Brand could have is antagonistic. Perhaps his family are some of the wealthy individuals with claims to the lands around her grove, and Chi tried to get him on her side since the academy is closer than wherever they live, only to find out what kind of person he is.