Looking for F/m pairing (or F/m/m, or F/M/m/m), Medieval Realism or Fantasy

Started by NiceTexasGuy, January 21, 2011, 12:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiceTexasGuy

The young prince is heir to the throne.  The evil witch comes to court pretending to be (or perhaps really is) a noblewoman.  Her plan: Marry the Prince, bump off the King, then when she is Queen, she begins to systematically assume more and more control over the kingdom.

I suppose this could become a bit of a humiliated husband scenario, too.

An alternative plan would be to marry the King, knowing the Prince has the hots for her, and play them against each other.  There could certainly be a role for a dominant male who is no friend to the royal family, but is perhaps a Baron who has only given nominal support for his king, and would make a perfect lover for the Queen.
What a shame -- The money you spent on those tattoos could have gone toward a boob job.
===
My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=97303.0
==============
I have taken The Oath of Don't Waste My Friggin' Time

Lady Cathleen

I like this story line. It has possibilities. I like the alternative plan at the bottom. Lots of story ideas. Thank you for your PM. I will leave you my IM in a PM. We can talk over ideas....
“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Integrity lies at the heart of leadership. Everything you do revolves around the person you are inside and is demonstrated by the things you do and say.