Guess That Movie

Started by Nothing, June 26, 2006, 07:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

In a matter of minutes, bravo! Your turn!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Ryven

I love that movie. :D

Ok, here goes...

"So he began to think and speak for her--give her half his life, so to speak."

Inkidu

The second of two Psycho quotes posted on this forum?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Ryven

Darn, foiled again. :(  I shall think of something more obscure next time!

Inkidu

I give up actually trying to come up with hard ones. :D

"Inspector, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife."
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Ryven

Inkidu

Ryven

"I-It-It--flame--flames . . . on the side of my face . . .
breathing . . . breathle--heaving breaths . . .heaving--"

Not really that hard, but I love this movie.

Bliss

heheheheheheheheheheh CLUE!

<3 on Madeline Khan!

"A nutless monkey could do your job. Now, go get drunk and take credit at all the parties. "
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Bliss

Heehee, yes. Saw it for the first time this week.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Let them have outer space. We got rock 'n' roll.

Caity

October Sky

This is tricky:

"God loves every color except Mexican."

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Malrunar

"Whoah! This nerd makes me seem like Rambo!"
"Uhhhh No."
"John Stamos?"
"Warmer!"

ParisaEnyaSantika

Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads ~H.D. Throeau

on/off

BadForm

Quote from: Yggdrasil on January 06, 2009, 05:54:59 AM
"Whoah! This nerd makes me seem like Rambo!"
"Uhhhh No."
"John Stamos?"
"Warmer!"

OK, I cheated in order to kickstart the game again. That's from Benchwarmers... here's your next one:

Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Ariel

That looks nothing like Harry Potter, bro. >.>
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Lirliel

And yet it is.

Throwing a reboot out there:

"I like these calm little moments before the storm. It reminds me of Beethoven. Can you hear it? It's like when you put your head to the grass and you can hear the growin' and you can hear the insects. Do you like Beethoven?"
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Ariel

How is that Harry Potter? Like, seriously. I don't see it.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

luphawk

The picture has nothing to do with Harry Potter but the line is from it.

As for the new quote I believe its from the Professional, good movie.
my ideas / my f-list

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

luphawk

"I was raised on the Torah, my wife on the Qu'Ran, my eldest son is an Atheist, my youngest is a scientologist, my daughter is studying Hinduism, I imagine there is room there for a holy war in my living room, but we practice live and let live."
my ideas / my f-list

Sylk

A man from earth.  Nicely done

"Did I........  Did I really say those things last night in your tent."
Never underestimate the power of a single look.
    My Role Plays:  Keeping the Duchess from Harm  Rebel of Her Heart     On Flightless Wings   Hunter or Hunted My Blog  Sylken Threads