U R BANNED!! - The Next Generation

Started by Angeliqua, September 30, 2012, 01:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandria

Banned for not banning Luci. He steals best wishes from the doormat!

Phantomhive

Banned for being a doormat, err, bringing a doormat here to be banned, err, oh I give up you are simply banned. lol
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Lucian

Banned for not giving a good reason to ban Alexandria!

Phantomhive

Banned for thinking I cant reasonably ban I been banning longer than you, lol.

BANNED
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Lucian

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Banned for typing out the number 3.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Banned for banning sad bannings because that is no way to cheer them up.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for banning me for banning sad banning because I am not trying to cheer them up.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for more stuff than you banned me for.

ChicagoOkie

Banned for this, that, and the other thing.
Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Phantomhive

Banned for the sake of bannings sake to be banned.

And no you can't ban me for using banning too much lol.

SmokingCamels

Banned for not being able to correctly write the sentence, "There are three 'tos' in the English Language." in English.

Phantomhive

You are hereby BANNED for not reading said sentence correctly I too used the word to Ban you for so called incorrect use.

There did I ban better this time eh?

BANNED

SmokingCamels

Oh yeah?  Well you're banned for thinking you could ban me while sporting an anime avatar!  :D

Yukina

Banned for lacking an awesome anime avatar. :)

Phantomhive

Everyone whop doesn't sport an Anime avatar is hereby Banned because I am the King of Banning and I say so.

That was Sebastian not me.

SmokingCamels

Banned for thinking anime gives you a right to ban someone.

Yukina

Banned for thinking anime doesn't give you the right to ban someone.

SmokingCamels

Banned for arguing with me about Anime period.  We all know the only one that ever matters is Afro Samurai.  :D