**Nana's Cravings** [Updated 14 Sep 2010]

Started by Nana, September 04, 2010, 12:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

**Nana's Introduction**

There certain things that you might want to take note if you are interested to join me in a RP. It's a bit lengthy but I find that this is necessary to avoid misunderstanding and miscommunication between players.

• I'm straight and will only do sexual RP with males
  • Please be literate in your reply to the RP.
  • If you are a 1-2 liner writer, don't expect anything more than a 1-2 liner reply from me.
  • I like my RP to carry on as though they have a life of their own and not just end it abruptly.
  • I'm not a romantic person so romance RP will kept at minimum level.
  • I'm open to rapes, gang bang and light bondage
  • I don't RP as a character younger than my partner's.
  • I can be dominant or submissive depending on the content and situation in the RP. However, I prefer to be the submissive character in the RP most of the time.
  • DON'T assume what I think or do in the RP.
  • DON'T assume what is the feeling or personality of my characters in a RP.
  • I like to communicate with my players over the PMs to discuss how the role play will goes on if I'm trying to implement something major that might affect the whole plot. Likewise, I hope that my players does the same thing too.
  • I enjoys socializing in the forum and dislike my partners to pm me to ask me to stop socializing and concentrate on our RP.
  • I reply to RP at least once a day (more if I'm in the mood for it) and I expect my partner to be the same.

If you are interested in doing any of the following RP with me, drop me a line in my mailbox telling me how you will continue my RP. Please note that dropping me a line does not confirm you as my partner because I need to ask some questions before determining if you have the same concept as me for the RP.

Cheers everyone!

**Nana's Current Cravings**
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Nana

added a very interesting roleplay - Split-Personality Lady

Need someone who can write long paragraph for this play.
PM me if you are up to it.

Nana

Nana

Kaiser Maverick

Im interested in the Stepson/stepmom roleplay