Darkest Nights (Modern Supernatural Horror) ~ STILL RECRUITING!

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 02, 2012, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

Definitely interested if you'll have me. I really like the details I saw in the info thread for the Sidhe.
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Shadowsteel on June 02, 2012, 07:32:54 PM
Definitely interested if you'll have me. I really like the details I saw in the info thread for the Sidhe.

I will add you to the list of people who plan to play. :) Welcome to the game!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Marie Reynolds

Hmm my curiousity is peaked since world of darkness will be a influence would it be acceptable to take a bloodline from NWOD and adapt it or if i went this route would the other forms of shifters from OWOD be allowed like a Nuwisha or Mokole?

Bloodied Porcelain

Read through the threads provided (both the vampires and the weres are already up). You will find links to those threads in the thread linked in the first post here.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

So far we have a confirmed eight people joining, and two have already submitted character sheets! Still plenty of room for more. So far from what people have told me about what they're planning on, we don't have any shifters at all, so we could always use one or two of those.

Elias

Bloodied Porcelain

Eventually I will open the game up to allow players to have multiple characters, but for right now while things get settled, I'd like to keep it to one character per customer.

Elias

Caterina

Bloodied Porcelain

There is a link in the first post of this thread that will take you to the primary thread for the game. More information vampires and how they work (as well as the other races) can be found there, with links to each race's thread.

Demi

Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

AribethAmkiir

Elias

If I make a second charry im thinking Were, tis true though vamps are loved :P

Bloodied Porcelain

Current count is:

Were ~ 1   
Vampire ~ 2
Shifter ~ 0
Mage ~ 2
Witch ~ 2

So I wouldn't say vampires get all the love, given they're even with everyone else. That being said... we most definitely do have a need for more weres, and shifters, but I'm not even close to saying I don't want anymore of any given race, 2 each is definitely not "enough" for a full scaled version of this game. :)

Demi

Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

AribethAmkiir

*pats Demi*  There, there.  It's all right.  I'm sure some more will show up eventually.

Fenrir

I have RL issues as of late but as soon as I'm able to catch up on my posts I'll be submitting an animal based Shifter for you bloodiedporcelain!  I already have the character in mind, hopefully I will get to it tomorrow :)

Wants and Won'ts --  (updated 02/20)  |  Ideas and Inventions (open!)
Current CreationsApologies and Absences  -- (updated 04/26)

Bloodied Porcelain

Awesome! I look forward to seeing the character! :D

Kokaine

*tries to coax some cute little thing to the game for Sasha to eat play with* O:)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Azaria

hmm... I think I'll be joining you guys if yo will allow me, and I'm leaning on making a were girlie... What kind of were? didn't decide yet, but I'll get to it when I wake up  ;D

Reia

Very interested in taking part in this game. Not sure as to what character I would be, but I'll have a good think on it.
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bloodied Porcelain

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Still looking for just about everything, so feel free to make a character and submit the sheet to me via PM. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

bubby