News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

'Taken' Interest check

Started by Bloody Rose, April 02, 2011, 09:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

England is a place where everybody dreams to be and only a few get to live in this wonderful place.  England is the place where you can eat spaghetti with your loved one near a beautiful and wonderful lake. Everything is possible on this place, however as all places England has a dark history to it. It is known that England has a problem with kidnapping of beautiful young woman to be trained and sold as sex slaves. Every week England’s richest people gather in a underground facility to buy woman who were trained to be the perfect sex slaves. Those woman who go to England are kidnapped and they are never heard from again. The police is taken care off with money so those woman that disappear are never heard from again.

OOC: I want to do something based on the movie “Taken”. I am planning the woman to be taken to a secret location underground and trained. I am planning this to be a long term role play so I am looking for certain things. I am also looking this rp to be some sort of a foothold for one on ones. Like you can buy a slave from the rp and you can take it to a one on one, I want the woman to have history as well so I want a lot of stuff for this one.

Slaves: Woman taken from their residing place or public place and taken to be trained and then sold as sex slaves.

Trainers: The word says it all, trainers are the one who break the young woman to be the perfect slaves. Male or Females can be Trainers.

Buyers :  Simple, the people who buys the girls, since I plan this to be all around England I can do a thread to be the house of each person that buys a slave so they can throw parties and such and actually have friends.

Lords: These are the men or woman who are in charge of the entire operation, they are the shadows behind everything. They always wear a mask making them impossible to recognize in the outside world.

LimitlessNikkie

ohh I loved that movie and this looks fun. Interested in being a slave. Do you want a bio?

Bloody Rose

of course and welcome Nikkie glad to have you on board. I want this to be so much more but I am looking for at least four to start with.

LimitlessNikkie

Coolness. Do you have a set bio skeleton?

Bloody Rose

Nop this rp will be different. I will only ask for six things if you want to add to them feel free or if you want to make them pretty or whatever go right ahead ^^
Name
Personality
Bio
Appearance

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Rue Evergreen
Personality: Stubborn, independent, and competitive to a fault Rue can't fail in any regard and can't stand being second in anything. She chases pleasure as relentlessly as she does success balancing her focus on success with her determination to wring every drop of fun out of life. She is sarcastic, has a dry sense of humor and loves to laugh. She smokes when she's stressed, dances when she'd in a good mood and is a huge flirt. She doesn't bend to anyones will refusing flatly to sacrifice her own happiness or well being for someone else. 
History: Born in the lap of luxury Rue's life should have been a charmed one but it wasn't. With parents more interested in their cars, clothing and mastercards they could have cared less what happened to the daughter that was more an accessory then member of the family.
She attended private school two states away since she was 4 and grew even more separate from her parents over the years. But the final straw came when she was 16 and graduated with honors from school only to have her parents brush it off in favor of planning their third world tour. That was the end of any kind of relationship with her parents.
Accepted into Harvard Law program Rue thrived in the competitive atmosphere making friends that replaced her family and made a home for herself there. At the end of her second year she was on the deans list and fast tracking to the job of her dreams with recruiters already circling around her.
But the summer before her third year her life imploded in the form of her parents geeting a divorce using her as a paw in their struggle for pity and supremacy then her best friend and room mate died in a car accident and she lost it. Driven by grief and the suffocation of the world around her first the first time in her life Rue ran away.
With nothing but her purse and her pass port she took a taxi to JFK and boarded the first international flight leaving the tarmac. In no time at all she was landing in London with the hope that at least for a few moments she could escape the suffocation of everything she'd left behind.

Bloody Rose

mmm nice I can see her as a slave being sold. Accepted, can you tell others from your rps about this hon?

LimitlessNikkie

I'll let some of my partners know.

Bloody Rose

sesshomaruartist

Hello there am interested on becoming a trainer although I  should admit I haven't seen taken the movie. Also heard about this rp from Nikkie and am working currently on my bio.

sesshomaruartist

Name: Edward Hodgson

Personality: A well spoken individual whom isn't afraid to speak his mind when need be. Although a dark side remains in him which few of the outside world gets to see.

Bio: Edward grew up in Edinborough, Scotland but his parents moved to London, turning away from their grass roots. Edward himself had never travelled around, preferring to stay where he was. School life had been rather easy, since he was known for his intellect graduating very young. His future prospects looked very promising, yet he blew everything out the window when he declined a scholarship to study at oxford opting instead to go to a local university. His interests were mainly psychology, fascinated by how the human mind works. Rather then sticking to theory he turned to a more practical approach using a rather contraversal method on a fellow student and friend. It proved to be successful, although his demonstration of controlling an individual in an induced sleep did notsit well with the professors and immediately he was expelled. This however for him was more of a turning block, continuing his experiments in secret. When he heard of an opportunity to get  paid handsomely while conducting his experiments freely, immediately he agreed.

Appearance:

KnowThySire

Seems like a good idea, and I wouldn't mind joining as a buyer. I too heard about this from Nikkie, although you and I have rped together before Zarazel. If you're here for good, you should tell Lovely so that we could get the rp started up again. Anyway, I'll have my profile up in a little bit. Just go on so it'll take me a bit to make it.
There can only be one king.

Bloody Rose

those who want's to do the profile go right ahead and do them.

lenka

Fuck yeah!!!
I want in!

I will build up a character who is to be a slave...this sounds so very exciting Zarazel!!!

*NOTE* I also haven't seen this movie, but get the understanding of it.

lenka

NAME: Ulrika Wattson (pronounced Yulreka)

PERSONALITY: Infectious and crazy, Ulrika is known as a real party animal that thinks purely of herself and the way she looks in the public eye.  Confident and cheeky, she would do her best to win the attention of men and women alike if they would give her even the slightest chance. Ulrika is a survivor, she will let nothing stand in her way of a good time and doesn't have time for people if they are too negative or talk too much about the meaning of life and where they are at in this particular moment....she couldn't care less about the future, family or stability. It is all about the sexual fulfillment and lots of greens (money) to her.

Ulrika has two sides to her which only a few random people know of. She has a sexual compulsivity disorder...she is compulsed to have sex always even  if she is alone or not with a man or woman that makes any sexual gesture towards her...her every thought is sexually driven. Ulrika is a major flirt no matter what the sexual gender, she loves any chance to change the sexual nature of the person, there is no challenge too small or too great for her...the harder the challenge the better for her...it all excites her too easily.
Talented in the art of Foreplay, she loves to please just as much she gets pleasured. Ulrika loves to play the slut... a  whore, however she also loves authority, admiration, beatings, role plays or any thing that tends to stimulate her mind and body.
Ulrika spends her spare time in the national Art gallery or riding her push bike along beautiful pathways on the coast. She has an inquisitive nature and simply can not learn enough about history. Living in a tiny shitty flat which she shares with a junkie, she is contempt with her life, but deep down strives for the hidden possibilities.

HISTORY: Ulrika was born in Europe, Prague. Moving from orphanage to orphanage at a young age before getting shipped to England by a founding couple, she learnt about survival of the fittest from the age of 6. Being molested, abused and unloved by her 'father' till she reached the age of 15, Ulrika should have hated every man in general from what she was seduced to for so many years. Ulrika had a strong mind though even as a young child and used the power of sex against all men when she was older. Leaving the home in which she spent the most part of sexual hell in, she Lived in the streets at 15. Learning about life very quickly and the system of how it all worked. She did what she had to, to survive...to eat something warm and  nourishing  and sleep in a damp free protected area. Pimping herself out from the age of 16, Ulrika  walked the alley ways of the rich estates and learnt how to satisfy those types of men and some women that were interested.  It was only recently she learnt how to satisfy the females properly once they willingly let her into their expensive homes.
Everything Ulrika did was by her own choice. Her eye's were forced open from a very young age, but she has never looked back since...only wanting so much more and craving for new and exciting adventures with someone unknown. She loves sex and everything in between.
Ulrika had no family, not that she knew of. Making her own way through life, she had recently decided she was going to save as much money so that she could get away from England. Indonesia captured her attention so that was her goal from here on....to get as much cash as she could and enjoy it in the process.

Bloody Rose

Welcome hon, hope you have fun.three more profiles and I will start it

JWalker

This sounds like a lot of fun and I would love to play a buyer.

Name: Jason Devon

Personality: A driven powerful man who takes charge of every detail of his life and expects perfection from others. Gets what he wants when he wants it and hates to lose or to be made to look bad.

Bio: Single child of a rich British family, born into wealth and never been without it. Growing up rich in London and travelling around the world as a child where his parents gave him anything he desired created a spoilt child with little or no understanding of authority beyond this own. If it can not be bought, it can be taken was how he was raised and at an early age he placed this into practise. He attended the finest private schools and universities graduating top of his class in business. At the age of 24 took over his father business in a hostile take over and stripped his parents of any wealth they had, his father was placed in a mental home and his mother disappeared. He quickly took his attitude to the rest of the business world buying up companies and stripping them of value before shutting them down. He has made many enemies but few that would challenge him out of fear of attracting his attention. He made friends in all the right places including prime ministers and high ranking public servants, enabling to place control over everything he desired, changing laws he disliked to affecting his rivals business using government resources. His strict control over his life has made him a difficult man to love and few women have ever been seen with him, most never staying long and all never being seen again after dating him. His life is very private and few people would dare to investigate it giving him freedom to do as he wishes and to work form the background to get what he wants.

Appearance: Everything about Jason is controlled, his appearance is always neat and tidy, his clothes are perfectly pressed and there is never a hair out of place. He is clean shaved and athletic build, believing a healthy mind and a healthy body go hand in hand. Standing at 6'2" with brown hair and brown eyes always looks exactly how he wants to look. His clothes are expensive, custom made, and display his wealth which he enjoys showing off to the world in his own little ways.

Bloody Rose

I need at least one more trainer before we start

KnowThySire

Name: Derek Logan
Personality: Adventurous, outgoing, a little arrogant, charismatic, surprisingly business savvy, and secretly perverted.
Bio: A spoiled rich kid about sums up Derek’s lifestyle. He was born into money, having everything handed to him on a silver platter. Eventually, when he was 18, his father passed away from a mysterious illness. The family business was left in the hands of the immature son, which he turned into a multi-billion dollar company. Aside from his business accomplishments, Derek uses his money to seek adventure wherever he can get it. His desires for thrills lead him into the business of the European slave trade. It brought him pleasures like he had never experienced before, despite the unconventional lengths he had to go to in order to obtain them. With his new interests came new people in his life. He had his trainers, lords, and, of course, his slaves. The entire lifestyle became like one addicting drug, and caused him to move to England in order to be closer to his merchandise.
Appearance:

There can only be one king.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: lenka on April 04, 2011, 06:56:08 AM
Fuck yeah!!!
I want in!

I will build up a character who is to be a slave...this sounds so very exciting Zarazel!!!

*NOTE* I also haven't seen this movie, but get the understanding of it.

Good to see some people I invited :P

lenka

I was also curious as to your words below, would you be able to expand on these Zarazel.

QuoteI am planning this to be a long term role play so I am looking for certain things.

I want the woman to have history as well so I want a lot of stuff for this one.

Thanks  :-)

Bloody Rose

Well simple, as you know a lot of people here likes to do one on ones with Master x Slave or Mistress x Slave setting. I was kinda thinking that would be good idea that this rp is where they got the slaves so they would have a bit of a history already to their characters.

lenka

Okies, if you need me to expand on her history or detail it a little more with her on's and off's let me know, otherwise I look forward to see this roll.

Good to see some people I invited :P
..thanks Sess. *huggles*

Bloody Rose

me too, I just need a couple of more people to post profiles and I will be good to go

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: lenka on April 05, 2011, 04:34:49 PM
Okies, if you need me to expand on her history or detail it a little more with her on's and off's let me know, otherwise I look forward to see this roll.
..thanks Sess. *huggles*

*huggles back* haha your welcome babe. ;)