News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

AIM seems to be down

Started by WindVoyager, May 09, 2017, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

he browser version of AIM is down, I already tried what they suggested, delete the cookies and such and I'm still getting.

Quoteunused

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

The only thing AIm tells me to do is a repeat of before. (erase the cooikes and what not) and its not going to help. I suspect its on their side since the browser version doesn't work on ANY of my browsers.  I have the down loaded version but I can't tell if its working right or not since there's only two people I ever talk to on it and neither won't be on until late

Sprikut

http://www.aim.com/popup

That site works fine for me. Could it be you have an older version saved? they just switched to a new protocol which caused issues for some 3rd party chat programs.

WindVoyager

AIm is down once again. I've tried to get help on a few sites but all they did was judge me and refuse to help me since I use AIM instead of what ever is new.

I keep getting an Unused\420 error

Sprikut

Just tried it. Works fine for me.

Maybe there's an issue with your browser are you using an updated browser?

WindVoyager

Chrome is updated. AIM wont work and its begaining to make me worry since its the ONLY way I have to contact certain people and its the only way that I can RP with one person

Nymphadora

I connect to AIM through Trillian and the other day it seemed to go down. A bit of searching got me to realise I needed the new version of Trill to get it running. Just checked and AIM is connected for me through Trillian, at least. Checked the website and I was able to connect as well...

Maybe try getting the newest Trillian to see if that works for you. https://www.trillian.im/
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪