Witches and their Fiends (NC, Dark Rom, Soulmates, Eldritch, EX) temp CLOSED

Started by Sephiriel, June 30, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 02, 2017, 11:06:29 AM

ON RELATIONS WITH THE MATRON:
please PM or post here if you want your character to be one of her blood children (available for Witches, Fiends, Hunters alike) - beware, this will come with gifts and consequences

I would like to put in for one of her daughters as well (but well aware of it). Bear in mind I am trying to work it so that Chaos has been exiled at the time of the start of the game...
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Kokaine

Sheet updated.
Hoping to find at least one character that Xiomara can know/be closer to.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

TheLegionary

Here goes my character sheet.

Name: Sargon Fulvius Vishous
Role: Vishous 
Race: Half human/ Half wolf
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Standing at 6'6", Sargon Fulvius Vishous weights 260 lbs (all muscle, no fat). His dark hair (short in back, long in his sides) contrasts vividly with his turquoise eyes. His naturally strong body, sharpened in rigid military training, grew powerful with the diet rich in animal proteins. Instead of showing off his muscles, Sargon counts on discretion: he dresses in accordance with the standards of his time with several layers of fabric and an elegant overcoat -  were it not for his size, Sargon would mingle easily with the human crowd. 
Personality: Vishous is an extremely intelligent and deeply feeling, but emotionally troubled man. He can be sarcastic and inflammatory at times, but he's brutally honest as well. He conveys confidence to all around him know, specially when leadership is needed and there is danger in the Coven. As Sargon is in charge of the protection of the Coven, most would tend to see him as authoritarian obsessed with the idea of playing by the book all the time. After all, everyone's well being relies on his decision to live normally. Under the militaristic carapace, he is not that coldhearted: he can even smile.
- Virtues: Loyalty, specially to the Matron and the Clan Elder. Altruistic. Respectful.
- Vices: Violence. Fighting in the army heightened his killing instincts. He does not know when to stop fighting.

Role traits:
-   Curse: Reading minds, glimpses of most potent current thoughts, “they never shut up” 
-   Cure: Soulmate’s thoughts cannot be read and at will she can cloud his curse

Powers:
Healing. The power is due to his wolf origins as his saliva is rich in vitamins and pain relieving hormones. As side effect on the saved person, she or he turns hornier for a couple of days.
Precognition. Sargon can anticipate when the Coven is under a threat, which is useful for military purposes.
Magically Enhanced Physiology. Sargon's body is already a fighting machine, but when any of the witches in the Coven is under threat, he switches instinctively to his enhanced fighting mode (taller, more muscular, enhanced senses). The downside is that he ends up naked as his clothes are torn apart.

Weaknesses:
Blind trust - Sargon Fulvius Vishous trusts everyone in the Coven without questioning. Such a characteristic comes from his wolf genes: if someone is with the pack, there is no reason to betray the pack.
Unreliable precognition - Even though his precognition is a major power, it does not allow him to identify the Betrayer. It may trigger some paranoid or lead him to discredit, if he raises false alarms all the time. There is a limit for training drills in the Covent.
Disabling his powers - There is a hidden point below his scrotum which is his Achilles' Heel and may temporarily disable his powers, turning him into a mere human.

History: WIP.
When one has powers like Sargon Fulvius Vishous, it is hard to say he was raised. He "joined" a pure blood aristocratic family and soon took over the place of the then recently deceased elder son of Earl Grey and his lady - later he would find out that Earl Grey's heir had been murdered by a Hunter, who believed he was dating a powerful witch. Some years later, Sargon went to Eaton, where he was educated according to the standards of his time: science, mathematics, philosophy, astronomy, theology and some notions of economy by a certain Adam Smith were taught. At Eaton, he got acquainted with la crème de la crème of the British Empire. As the brightest student in the class, he could have gone to Cambridge or Oxford.
However, his heart spoke louder. During a ball in a chap's mansion near Covent Garden, the young Sargon fell in love with Alexa, a gorgeous Romanian noblewoman. Inexperienced in the arts of seduction, his life turned upside down. He was not meant to be a minion and her attitudes towards humans angered the idealistic Sargon. On that occasion, a young witch helped him to free himself from the evil vampiress. His life was in debris though. Rather than committing suicide as many of the romantic boys of his time would do, Sargon's practical mind forced him to flee away. He joined Her Majesty Queen Victoria's army in the hope of forgetting the breathtaking Alexa. In less than weeks, he was in a ship to South Africa. Sargon was involved in battles against the Zulus and left Alexa in the past. Sargon soon became even worse than Alexa as the wars triggered his sleeping traits: at first, Sargon was just in a war he did not want to go, but the battles released his killing instincts. He continued in the army for some time, but quit in the first opportunity. From there, he traveled to New Delhi, where he heard about the Coven for the first time - maybe it would provide him with the long desired stability.

Current status: He is the main responsible for the protection of the Coven and embraces such a task with unarguable devotion.
Likes: His past with Alexa suggests that Sargon likes powerful, adventurous women in a leather attire - damsels in distress are not appreciated, even though Sargon would never let a witch perish. Powerful women have powerful personalities which will certainly collide with his own domineering instincts - whether he knows it or not, he enjoys the contest. Above all, Sargon expects to form a perfect duo with the witch.
Dislikes: Treason. Cheating.
Ons: Witches elegantly dressed in leather who can behave as per etiquette rules of the Victorian times.
Offs: Too vulgar females. He believes that vulgarity is a quality of the lesser people.

Relations: TBD

Additional: Embodying the stereotype of a Victorian gentleman (part 1): https://youtu.be/-zXeGZXCqwA

I am willing to accept comments/suggestions about his appearance. Below are some images I liked:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sephiriel

Koka - Xiomara is ready to go up into character thread if you want. Not knowing she's the Matron's daughter - ok.

Same for Nymphadora's character - perfectly alright.

Question for both: - prefer Clan Elder to be Father by blood or not?

TL, yours is good to go too once picture is decided. Any suggestions, girls? ^^

LordLuck

I'm very glad to see that the interest on this tale was immense.

Much more than I had at first expected, and for that we thank you, guys and gals.

Will do my best to keep up to date, been mostly doing my part in consulting with Jane. :)
Mourning.

Kokaine

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 02, 2017, 01:47:01 PM
Koka - Xiomara is ready to go up into character thread if you want. Not knowing she's the Matron's daughter - ok.

Same for Nymphadora's character - perfectly alright.

Cool. I will move Xi once I settle on an image :P

I'm fine with the Clan Elder being her father if we can come up with a reason why she was abandoned or adopted.

Also @TheLegionary I like #1 or #6
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

LordLuck

Quote from: Kokaine on July 02, 2017, 02:15:55 PM
I'm fine with the Clan Elder being her father if we can come up with a reason why she was abandoned or adopted.

Hello there, Kokaine!

How about having her being kidnapped rather than abandoned - a daughter kidnapped and finally welcomed to her rightful place would certainly cause sensation.

P.S.: Should Kokaine not take it, this little background hook for a character's history could surely be taken by anyone willing to explore it.
Mourning.

Kokaine

Quote from: LordLuck on July 02, 2017, 02:31:08 PM
Hello there, Kokaine!

How about having her being kidnapped rather than abandoned - a daughter kidnapped and finally welcomed to her rightful place would certainly cause sensation.

That could work as well. I imagine her having all these ideas as to who her parents were so she'd definitely be floored by truth once she learned of it.

My O/Os

Sirian Eve

Oooo... I like these concepts.

@ Jane, of course, no worries.

I'm still working on a concept for Joy. Light based powers are interesting. Anything from invisibility to channeling the sun. I want to make her very exotic though. Also up for character relations.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Nymphadora

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 02, 2017, 01:47:01 PM

TL, yours is good to go too once picture is decided. Any suggestions, girls? ^^

TL - I like #1 myself. :)

As for my girl's father, I am very much undecided. I am leaning towards Clan Elder if only because of my desire for her to be the wild child, troublemaker that she's really feeling like in my mind means having both of her parents such big personalities within the world of the game feels like another ingredient in her overall makeup. (If that makes sense)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Sephiriel

Quote from: Nymphadora on July 02, 2017, 03:22:45 PM
As for my girl's father, I am very much undecided. I am leaning towards Clan Elder if only because of my desire for her to be the wild child, troublemaker that she's really feeling like in my mind means having both of her parents such big personalities within the world of the game feels like another ingredient in her overall makeup. (If that makes sense)

It makes a lot of sense. They're both very keen on rules and such so no surprise that she ended up wild, who wouldn't in that House?

Sephiriel

Totally forgot to mention - Imogen you can post in the character thread.

Undine

I have tried to be thorough as possible in my looking, but is there a chance Harmony is still available?  She doesn't seem taken [yet], but if she is not, I would like to give it a go [for reasons or whatever ::) ]  ;)
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

TheHangedOne

@TheLegionary hey old friend, I hope you still remember me! It will be nice to play with you again. Also, nice choice of names.'True king'! I hope Sargon lives up to it.  >:)
Check out my poet tree!

TheLegionary

@TheHangedMan greetings my friend! How could I forget the writer that suggested the first poem book I read after so many years? I recall another stormy friend of ours was praised as the driver behind the book. Am I right? Os is there a witch clouding my memory?
I like Sargon a lot. I used it in other plots and its archetype is my favorite one. I hope I can live up to the challenge... fortunately, it is a secondary role.

TheHangedOne

Haha, I think you got the right of it. Though who knows, the Storm Witch is a wily one, she works many spells.  ;D

Sargon is a wonderful name. I like the way it feels on the tongue, you know? I've used it a lot, too. But it's such a rare name, so I was amused to see someone else using it.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

Sephiriel

Quote from: Undine on July 02, 2017, 05:36:23 PM
I have tried to be thorough as possible in my looking, but is there a chance Harmony is still available?  She doesn't seem taken [yet], but if she is not, I would like to give it a go [for reasons or whatever ::) ]  ;)

Not taken yet so she's yours, Undine. Water, Undine :) Post a character sheet whenever you can.

And with this we still need a few more Female Characters! Send some PMs to your friends, they might be interested :3

@TL, Hanged -  d'aww such praises you guys. And you know, I only asked for his soul for my Muse work. Hanged is so very talented, it was incredible how quickly the book came out, still amazed at how well knitted the poems are. It's a damn shame you didn't work at a second one, got anymore souls to trade? >:]

@Everyone

This week will be all about character sheets and planning relationships while us friendly GMs work on the setting. Then the pairing process! Make great characters y'all, don't give me any trouble on that, as I've mentioned before (almost) everyone will end up paired. The few exceptions are part of the plot. But more on that once all CS are up.

TheHangedMan's and firepyre's ideas are at this point invaluable and thank you so much for them! Thanks to them the Events will be incredibly fun.

As for the starting point of the game, with LordLuck I'm planning a BIG summoning event with the Witches (not the exiled ones perhaps :p) in which most Fiends will appear. Please decide which of you are in the Coven prior to the Summoning ritual, which will appear publicly and who wants to appear privately not long after the Ritual (sometimes magic takes time) - which leads me to Room threads - requests for chambers come via PM, for more private affairs.

The Hunters get their own thread too for both PCs and NPCs. Better start on working some relationship dynamics because we'll have separate planning for them, kinda military-style. Yes, this means you too, Drake - the Tamer is the freaking wild card of the game >:] Need to know of he keeps close or really far away from the Omega at least initially. Also PM coming your way about some creatures.

Looking forward to your CS!!!
Have a great week everybody!

Revna

My girl is open to any and all relationships. Most of her sheet is complete. I should be finishing it soon ^.^

Imogen

Quote from: Undine on July 02, 2017, 05:36:23 PM

Undine! It's great to see you here <3
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Undine

Quote from: Imogen on July 03, 2017, 04:39:57 AM

Undine! It's great to see you here <3

And you and CShades too!  <3  I saw the request for a female part to play a witch with a water element to her (might as well wave a plate of caramel-drizzled dutch apple pie a la mode beneath my nose right about now!  xD)  I was looking through the pages to see if she really was free or not, and found you both and figured it just had to be worth a shot!  :)

One more quick question though, for our GMs:  I did not realize these characters were based on a canon of some sort until I'd already put myself out there.  Do I have to actually know the stories (beyond the premises you've already proposed), or is it fine for me to take her and do whatever the heck I like (which I'd far prefer xD)?  Because in all honesty, my reading list is long and these would not make it there any time soon :(

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Undine on July 03, 2017, 11:46:03 AM
And you and CShades too!  <3  I saw the request for a female part to play a witch with a water element to her (might as well wave a plate of caramel-drizzled dutch apple pie a la mode beneath my nose right about now!  xD)  I was looking through the pages to see if she really was free or not, and found you both and figured it just had to be worth a shot!  :)

One more quick question though, for our GMs:  I did not realize these characters were based on a canon of some sort until I'd already put myself out there.  Do I have to actually know the stories (beyond the premises you've already proposed), or is it fine for me to take her and do whatever the heck I like (which I'd far prefer xD)?  Because in all honesty, my reading list is long and these would not make it there any time soon :(
I'm not a GM, but I think I can answer that question for you. I don't think you need to read the books. I haven't read them, and I just did 'whatever' with Tohrment, and he got approved. The vibe I got is that it's more "inspired by".
Check out my poet tree!

LordLuck

Hello there, Undine - as Hanged already posed, the books are being used very roughly as inspiration material, but only that.

Our tale here will deviate very far from the books, that is, and while they are amusing tales to be read we are not expecting any of your guys to read the stories. :)

Be creative, and go crazy!
Mourning.

Undine

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 03, 2017, 11:48:19 AM
I'm not a GM, but I think I can answer that question for you. I don't think you need to read the books. I haven't read them, and I just did 'whatever' with Tohrment, and he got approved. The vibe I got is that it's more "inspired by".

Quote from: LordLuck on July 03, 2017, 11:56:16 AM
Hello there, Undine - as Hanged already posed, the books are being used very roughly as inspiration material, but only that.

Our tale here will deviate very far from the books, that is, and while they are amusing tales to be read we are not expecting any of your guys to read the stories. :)

Be creative, and go crazy!

Thank you gentlemen, very much :)

Ana 1360

Name: – Sir Cahill MacSuibhne Rhage
Role: Rhage
Race:Human/Lycan
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Appearance:Cahill stands 6 feet tall and weighs 185 pounds. He has a well defined and muscled physique. His eyes are emerald green and will show a reddish hue in the iris if he his tired or angry. He wears his hair longer then convention dictates a throwback to his rebellious youth. Across his back is a tattoo of Canis lupus. 
Cahill
Cahill dresses as the proper gentlemen of his time, preferring a tight fitting, calf length frock coat and waist coat or vest. For more formal occasions a cut away morning coat. Trousers on some occasions mostly breeches with calf length leather boots. Cahill will always be found with a Top Hat and never a Bowler as the latter are preffered by the lower classes.

Cahill transmuted to his Lycanthropic form. Appearance of the Beast.
The Beast
The Beast stands 9 feet tall. It can weigh anywhere from 750 to 900 pounds depending upon availability of food and stressors encountered during transformation. It's fur will cover the major parts of it's body and appear as black with a deep blue hue. It's coat will have a subtle stripe indistinguishable to the human eye that allows it to break up shadows and acts as natural camouflage, making indistinguishable in the dark.

During transformation its musculature is converted into fast twitch tissue that's rich in myoglobin and mitochondria. Extreme muscle growth makes it 30 times  stronger then the strongest humans. It can achieve a top running speed of over 65 miles per hour. Its bone crushing jaws can excert up to 2500 psi.  Even with its increased body mass it gains a cat like leaping ability of almost 20 feet. Lycan's have much in common with primates. As a human Cahill has the normal compliment of 32 teeth. The Beast will increase to 42 (4 canines, 12 incisors, 16 pre molars and 10 molars ) like all common wolves and bears. 

Besides appearing irritated and bloodshot, a formation of tapetum lucidumtissue will appear behind the retina of each eye. This will cause eyeshine and allow for complete night vision. Olfaction becomes 100 times keener then that of a human. Hearing will be quadrupled. Like all wolves the Beast bears a small gland on either side of the anus between the external and internal sphincter muscles. These glands secrete a foul smelling liquid that is used to identify other Lycan and mark territory.

The Beast shows an almost 4 times increase in the size of it's genitalia, both scrotum and phallus.

During transformation a swelling and bruising of the hands and feet occurs. This is caused by phalanx bones growing into hooked claws growing out of former nail beds. These claws are over 6 inches long with tangible girth and thickness. The Lycan retains bipedal movement thanks to it's plantigrade feet and an enlargement of the pelvic and shoulder girdles.

The growls, barks and howls of the Lycan sound similar to the normal wolf, only louder and deeper due to it's larger body size.

The Beast's circulatory system and body temperature remain largely unchanged from Cahill's.

Personality: Cahill is an honest man. He keeps his promises. He is loyal almost to a fault. He has a good sense of humor and easily pokes fun at himself. He is flirtatous and confident and relishes the charms of the opposite sex.  All the sexes, male, female, pansexual, for the most part enjoy his company and he theirs.

Not much is known about the Beast's personality.

It's not all positive. Cahill harbors deep seated feelings of guilt. PLEASE SEE HIS CURSE! Cahill has been told that when he changes he no longer has the ability to distinguish between those he loves, those he cares deeply about, and those who would do harm to the Coven. This has made for a rather complicated relationship with the Clan Elder and one of his "Brothers" who he cares deeply about, who is charged with the protection of the clan. They surely appreciate that he is the embodiment of the classical warrior when changed. He try's to understand although it deeply saddens him when he is often banished to the far reaches of the Coven when it's threatened.  This may happen because of the Beast's  predilection to rain chaos and destruction upon the Coven he loves  so dearly. It is only the voice of his soulmate that will lull the inner beast that resides within him.

- Virtues: A powerful love for the clan and his soulmate when he is human. A potent love of and desire for his soulmate at all times whether beast or human.

- Vices: An almost uncontrollable addiction to illicit sex. See History.

Role traits: Curse: Beast transformation, does not discern friend from foe when it goes berserk
-                  Cure: Soulmate’s voice lulls the inner beast and can control the time of change

Powers: Due to his young age he lacks the knowledge of the powerful magic that many of his brothers possess. As the Beast he compensates with an ability to see clearly at great distances in the dark.

He has learned from his brothers some of the healing arts which he is many times in dire need when he changes back to human form.

As the Beast he has an uncanny  talent for identifying and exploiting the vulnerabilities of the various monsters the Hunters use to infiltrate, and attack the Coven. The Beast does not understand this power, it's best described as an evolutionary Lycan trait.

As Cahill he has a a profound understanding and ability to meet the sexual desires of his soulmate.

Weaknesses: His major weakness is his unreliability as the Beast. His second weakness is as Cahill, he is easily seduced by the charms of females of all forms. His third weakness is his vulnerability during transformation whether to the Beast or back to human. Those are precarious minutes for Cahill and the Beast.

History: The Suibhne clan, of which Cahill is a part,  are descendants of the Gallowglass Warriors who came to Ireland from Scotland in the 15th Century as mercenaries fighting for the O'Donnells and later the McCarthy's. As they proved their mettle on the battlefield they were awarded lands and titles. Cahill at 19, matriculated to the London College of Surgeons and Physicians where he promptly failed out. Preferring to study the anatomy of the infamous street walkers in and around Soho and Piccadilly Circus rather then apply himself to the cadavers provided by the college, much to the consternation of his father.

He was reappointed and managed to graduate. His mother in celebration of his receiving his medical degree joined Cahill on a Coach trip through Eastern Europe. While hiking in the Carpathian Mountains with only one sherpa,  Cahill was attacked by a wolf pack when the pair stumbled upon a fresh kill. The guide rushed Cahill to a local gypsy woman with acclaimed healing powers. The Gypsy easily concluded that Cahill's injuries were the product of a powerful Lycan and that he soon would become a dominant changeling. She paid an ancient debt and turned over Cahill to a provincial coven of witches. With no understanding of how the transportation had taken place. He awoke from his first transformation in the Coven of his beloved Circe.
Current status: Part of the Coven
Likes: Witches and their Matron, his brother Fiends, until its those times when their down on him.
Dislikes:Omega, because he is scary. People who won't take the time to communicate. Bear Traps, Wolf Traps, Wolf Hunts.
Ons:Kissing, Teasing, Foreplay. Kinda wild, or straight and mainstream sex whichever my soulmate wants.
Offs:Scat, Gore, Vore. Torture.
Relations:His Soulmate and others to be determined by the GM's. The Beast has a complicated relationship with Sargon as he is tasked with the protection of the Coven. The Beast may have a connection to Fayth the fire witch a WIP.

THIS IS RHAGE'S PRELIMINARY SHEET IF YOU SEE SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN CHANGE IT.