A Western RP- Female player needed!

Started by Gladiator0161, August 02, 2011, 09:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

I've been playing a lot of FPS games recently, like Halo and even more recently, a western game called Gun for the regular X-Box. It's based around a couple hunters that get mixed up in some kind of plot involving spanish gold artifacts, and a very powerful, very wealthy crime boss. Well this crime boss orders a masacre on a ferry boat, and the main character's father is killed, so throughout the game, you're trying to track down the guy responsible.

Anyway, on the journey your character takes, you pick up jobs and stuff to improve you level, like working for the Pony Express, and that got me thinking about a Western style rp.

Story:

Colton Connors was raised on a Ranch, and is no stranger to hard work, but, when he decided to head out on his own at the age of 25, and explore the world, he ran into some problems that were a little hard even for him to handle. Like surviving a Apachee war party's ambush while working for the Pony Express, or rescuing a child in the midst of a shoot out, or helping repair the damage done because of a few roughians. Colton is a "drifter" as most call him and he's stopped into a little town in Nevada called Paradise Valley, there he hopes to rest up, get some work and maybe even meet a girl.

Settings I'd like to roleplay:

A Saloon girl takes interest in me
someone needs rescuing and they have a very grateful daughter, or wife.
Working in a mine attracts a girl.
or hero worship- I stop a shoot out and get the girl ;)

This can play out a number of ways and we can discuss it in more detail over PM's. Please either announce your interest on here or PM me. Note, PM's I notice right away since I get an e-mail every time I get one, so I'll be responding to those first.

KikuLei

Who wouldn't like to play a Saloon Girl? ;) I'm interested .

Gladiator0161

unfortunately this thread has already been taken, perhaps we could come up with something else?