The Berserker (M/M or M/F Plot, Bon-EX possiblities)

Started by Jag, March 15, 2011, 10:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Farfarello is twisted, in every sense of the word. He is a masochistic, sadistic, c racked, God-hating, knife-collecting Irishman. Often, Farfarello is portrayed to be cutting himself with one of his far, far, -far- too many knives. It has been theorized that Farf's mental power is his inability to feel any pain. That would make sense, with the fearless way he attacks his enemies, simply throwing himself into the fray.

Farfarello used to be called Jei.  When Farf was younger, before he became Farfarello, he was a very religious young boy who spent a lot of time with a nun named Ruth. However, one day, Jei discovered that his mother wasn't actually his mother, that Ruth was, and he went insane, killing his mother, father, and sister, then draping their bodies with the angel tapestry that used to hang over his bed. He mentally blocked the memory of the murder from his mind and blames God for taking his family from him. From that day on, he swore to do anything possible to hurt God and liars. He took on the name Farferello from that point on, it being one of the names of the demons in Dante's Inferno.

To prove to himself just how strong his hate for God is, and how strong his ability to block out pain is, he removed his own left eye. He also believes that it hurts God when he cuts himself and does so often.

In effort to hurt God, Farfarello travels around Europe 'hurting' God in whatever way he can. Torching churches, having his way with virgins, convincing people into suicide, etc...During his travels he meets a boy/girl around the same age as him (18-19) that is as devoted to God as he once was.

Feeling anger and hate towards this devoted boy/girl that plans to become a priest/nun, he decides it's time to take his hatred to a new level. His mission is to seduce and conquer this future priest/nun. Steering one of God's sheep away from the flock and right into the wolf's den.

***I'm totally blaming Eden for this....though it really is my fault. Damn plot bunnies.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

I guess I should have made it clear before, but I am looking for someone to play the future Priest or Nun. I will be playing Farfarello.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment