The Siren Society (M looking for F )

Started by godfang, February 26, 2014, 01:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

godfang

Hidden high above the streets of Century City, the largest metropolis of the continent, is a place for women of power. From public figures to Celebrities, well respected scientists and wives of influential politicians, women with a good name to keep, women with certain..needs, yet unable to fulfill them publicly. The Siren Society is a place for these women to indulge in their carnal desires, it provides them with suitable sex partners, all of whom are sworn to secrecy. Members of the Society often gather during one of their legendary balls where the finest men and the finest rooms are provided for their sexual activities. 

Possible Scenarios

I. You play as a new member of the Siren Society, introduced to the roster of men, going through each one, maybe you will connect with some of them on more than just a sexual level, maybe you'll even start becoming involved with them outside of sanctioned Society activities, a great taboo!

II.You play multiple female members of the society and i play a new Sexual provider,trying to make a name for himself by impressing the members of the society with his skills, endurance and endowment

III. We both play multiple characters

Partner Select

Everytime your character picks a partner, you can do so in one of two ways.

a.The Roster Mode: I will provide 3-4 possible options to choose from, each time you pick one of them, that character cannot be chosen again and his slot will be taken by a new character.

b.Create a stud: In this mode, you can customize your partner, from their looks, personality, sexual attributes and even their 'size'

Please PM me with the type of scenario you'd like to choose or if you have other ideas to add, feel free :D