Justice League Reborn (Reboot)

Started by Jarod1, March 30, 2014, 08:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

Yeah she can be the new Wonder Woman it only makes sense.

Jarod1

I shall start us off tomorrow and I will put up a link to our thread as soon as it comes available.

assleigh

Would either Zatanna... Or an apprentice whose stepped up to fill in her stiletto heeled shoes work? I loves thus Steampunk version of her:

The queerest of the queer ... I know what's good for you (You can touch me if you want)

My ONs and OFFs

Jarod1

Sure Zatanna would be a perfect character to round out the team.

Character sheet is pretty simple
name:
Alias: if any
Powers and abilities:
Background and info on where you character is now

Rave

Actually, I see that 8th slot still open and before it gets stolen I'll be putting my pitch in. I'll probably be making a Wally West/Kid Flash turned Flash for this RP, I'll be putting together the CS in a minute.

Jarod1

Quote from: Rave on April 01, 2014, 12:07:49 PM
Actually, I see that 8th slot still open and before it gets stolen I'll be putting my pitch in. I'll probably be making a Wally West/Kid Flash turned Flash for this RP, I'll be putting together the CS in a minute.

Deathnote has actually expressed interest in playing as Wally west flash, I just had not put him up yet. If there is another character you would like to play I would still be happy to have you.

Rave

Quote from: Jarod1 on April 01, 2014, 12:18:09 PM
Death note has actually expressed interest in playing as Wally west flash of just had not put him up yet. If there is another character you would like to play I would still be happy to have you

Oh damn </3 Really wanted to play Wally for this one  :-X

But, there's a work around. Luckily there's enough speedsters to go around. So I can do a step down and do Bart Allen/Impulse who donned the mantle of Kid Flash after Wally took up the mantle of Flash.

Jarod1

That's perfect and he is approved. Now just waiting on confirmation from a few to make sure they are still interested. Will start this up tomorrow.

Deathnote

Name: Wally West

Alias: Kid Flash I / Flash III

Powers: Super Speed

Biography:

Wally West was the first Kid Flash, sidekick of the second Flash, Barry Allen.  He also happened to be the nephew of Iris West, Barry Allen's wife.  One of the founding members of the Teen Titans and later the Justice League as his mentor's replacement.  During an invasion by the Anti-Monitor, Barry Allen gave up his life to destroy an antimatter cannon that was aimed at Earth.  Wally would later take up the mantle and become the third Flash.  Eventually, Barry Allen would return from the dead and resume his career as the Flash... resulting in two Flashes running around.

The two Flashes would fight alongside each other against Darkseid's forces.  Unfortunately, Barry Allen died a second time during the battle against Darkseid himself.  This time, his death was permanent.

OOC Notes:
I'll be basing Wally West's characterization on the animated series Justice League and Young Justice .

Deathnote

Quote from: Rave on April 01, 2014, 12:19:07 PM
Oh damn </3 Really wanted to play Wally for this one  :-X

But, there's a work around. Luckily there's enough speedsters to go around. So I can do a step down and do Bart Allen/Impulse who donned the mantle of Kid Flash after Wally took up the mantle of Flash. He'd be around the same age as Donna Troy or Tim Drake.

I'd be willing to step down from Wally West and play as Tempest instead.  Seriously, I want the freakin' founding members of the Teen Titans back together again that badly.  :p

Rave

Quote from: Deathnote on April 01, 2014, 12:34:47 PM
I'd be willing to step down from Wally West and play as Tempest instead.  Seriously, I want the freakin' founding members of the Teen Titans back together again that badly.  :p

Oh!

Well if that's okay with Jarod (It'll be more main thread editing for him :P) I'm alright with that. I'll be making my own character sheet for him though (I'm such a big fanboy I have my own pictures for him and everything)

Jarod1

Quote from: Deathnote on April 01, 2014, 12:34:47 PM

Willing to work with you guys. Just let me know what you want to do.  :)

Deathnote

I'll be playing as Garth, AKA Tempest / Aqualad I, the new King of Atlantis and the new Aquaman.

Purple eye beams ftw.  XD

Jarod1

Rave

Quote from: Deathnote on April 01, 2014, 12:40:00 PM
I'll be playing as Garth, AKA Tempest / Aqualad I, the new King of Atlantis and the new Aquaman.

Purple eye beams ftw.  XD

I actually want to throw a twist in there, and have Wally pick the the Flash's identity but wear the Reverse Flash costume.

Jarod1

Quote from: Rave on April 01, 2014, 12:45:07 PM
I actually want to throw a twist in there, and have Wally pick the the Flash's identity but wear the Reverse Flash costume.

That sounds awesome. Have fun being creative with these characters.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Rave

Previously: Kid Flash I
Name: Wally West.
Alias: Kid Flash I / The Flash III

Powers and abilities:
Wally's primary superpower is his ability to control the speed of which his body vibrates and to move at super speed, which he uses primarily to run at super-human velocities. This super speed is derived from his connection to the Speed Force: an extra-dimensional energy force from which most speedster heroes draw their powers. While most to all speedsters can make a connection and draw upon this force, West "mainlines" power from the Speed Force itself and cannot be cut off from the source. This connection to the Speed Force allows him additional abilities than other speedsters, such as lending and taking speed (which manifests in different ways, ranging from becoming speedsters themselves to bolstering others metabolisms and healing abilities, allowing them to recover from injuries in a fraction of the normal time).

Biography :
Wally West was born to Rudolph and Mary West in Blue Valley, Nebraska. As a boy, Wally would often daydream, most notably about being the Flash. He idolized the Flash and was the president and sole member of the Blue Valley Flash Fan Club. That is what led him to re-creating the experiment his uncle Barry did that resulted in the accident which turned him into the Flash. Thus, Wally became Kid Flash and often worked as a Side-Kick to the Real Flash. That is, until he died. After Darkseid annihilated everything, and the Justice League fell, the only remaining superheroes in the world were the ones not in the League. Many expected Wally to pick up his uncle and mentor's old costume, but he refused. The Flash as he was, was too weak. Instead, he picked up the Costume of the Reverse Flash, one that belonged to Daniel West (As of the New 52) which symbolized his new lack of hesitation and compassion. He was no longer the soft-spoken, caring Wally. Instead, he became a much more stern and colder Flash that wasn't afraid to get things done.

Deathnote

Name: Garth
Alias: Aqualad I / Tempest
Powers: Super Strength, Durability, and Amphibious.  Able to swim fast for great distances and survive extreme ocean depths.  Magical abilities include purple eye beams, water manipulation, sensing magical energies, postcognition, telepathy, dimensional travel, limited telekinesis, demonic summoning, and astral projection.  Inherited his predecessor's Trident of Poseidon.

Biography:
Formerly known as Aqualad, Garth was the teenage sidekick of Aquaman.  He was abandoned by an Atlantean group called the Idylists due to superstition about an ancient Atlantean prophecy.  Aquaman took him in and raised him as his own.  Garth would later become one of the founding members of the Teen Titans.  Garth would later be trained in the mystical arts and re-emerge as Tempest. Tempest helped lead the Atlantean Army against Darkseid's forces under the banner of his king, Arthur Curry, AKA Aquaman.  Half of the army was crushed and Aquaman was killed in battle against Darkseid himself.  Inspired by Dick Grayson, who spoke to him as the new Batman, Tempest crowned himself as the new King of Atlantis.

Rave

He actually looks ridiculously bad-ass. Not like Garth from Young Justice wasn't bad-ass enough.

Deathnote

I should probably try and find a different costume, though.  There appears to be a little too much red on the current roster.  >_>

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Jarod1

I need to get a pick up for Dick in his new outfit

Deathnote

Found a good costume I could use.  It's the one from Flashpoint Paradox.  I should probably find some time to watch that movie sooner or later.  >_>

Rave

Quote from: Deathnote on April 01, 2014, 01:56:38 PM
Found a good costume I could use.  It's the one from Flashpoint Paradox.  I should probably find some time to watch that movie sooner or later.  >_>

You actually should, it's amazing and full of gore. Plus, you know, the Flash travels through time likes it's nbd.