Poison Ivy wanting a Harley Quinn for a lesbian roleplay

Started by missterie, November 02, 2008, 08:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missterie

It has been extremely difficult finding someone to play as Harley Quinn from Batman

I play Pamela Isley (Poison Ivy) who has an attraction towards Harley Quinn.  I do roleplay adult and do just about anything except for bloody bondage or scat. 

If you are interested please contact me here or aim: (removed)

RedEve

Can you elaborate a bit on what exactly you have in mind for this roleplay?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Paradox

You need to wait until you're approved before posting that kind of thing, and especially before giving out your SN.

There are a ton of questions waiting in your original introduction thread. You can busy yourself by answering them until the mods decide on your approval. They're always a lot of fun!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

Please do not post your contact info prior to membership approval. Also, be aware that unapproved applicants may not take part in adult games.

Thank you,
Bliss
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3