Futanari island Recruit~(freeform, Still accepting, SPOTS OPEN)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 23, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re Z L

Natsumi Mizushima

Sex:  Futanari

Appearance:
Dark skin, very fit with a well-toned physique, deep blue eyes, dark hair.

Personality:
Outgoing with a bit of an exhibitionism streak, she enjoys being out and about among others, be it on the beach, working out, or at a club.

Biography:
Owner of a prominent gym in Lewdapolos named the Exert-hibitionist.  It brags the widest array of attractions, from the typical weights and cardio equipment, to it's own (artificial) hot spring, and has made a deal with a nearby hotel, offering it's customers certain "incentives" to visit the gym during their stay.  Personal trainers, massage therapists, and classes are available for all.  Their artificial hot spring is their premiere attraction, with a large open region in the center of the gym, it leads off into more private saunas, and to the various showers and bathing areas.

Natsumi was originally from Okinawa, daughter to a Japanese woman and an American military member who was stationed there.  Growing up was difficult with the often pent-up sexual tension she felt, so she focused the energy on working out and staying in shape instead of trying to have sex at every moment.  She loves the water, though swimming could sometimes be difficult given her "special" features.

When she heard about Lewdapolos she couldn't turn down the possibility of moving there and establishing something that she could call her own.

Sexual Background/Preferences:
Bisexual.

Ons & Offs:
No bathroom-play of course and some other weird stuff, but beyond that I'm pretty open...  If you're wondering just check with me first.  Any extra details can be found in my own ons/offs.  ;D

Other Pictures
A&A

Empyrean

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2562448

Name: Luna St. Claire
Hometown: Ibiza, Spain
Occupation(s): Brothel Worker
Ons: Oral, Breastplay
Offs: anything that belongs in the toilet, gore, offs

Luna's path to the Lewdapolos Isles is a little strange, but it was fun. Her parents were independently wealthy on their own, and even more so when they wed. Being free of economic concerns let them focus entirely on self-indulgence and hedonism, and they did so with gusto. When Luna came along they provided her the best of everything, but continued their partying lifestyle. As Luna got older, she was fascinated with their lifestyle and fascinated with sex in general. Her mother joked once that she inherited her nymphomania from her. True or not, Luna was glad to experiment sexually, and when the island resort opened, her family moved there to life the lifestyle 24/7. As soon as she reached 18, Luna set off to enjoy the paradise her parents had found. She doesn't need the money. She works at a local brothel for the sex and the chance to meet all the exotic people who visit her newfound home.

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

TheLoneHero

This looks cool! Bookmarking for now while I think up a character!

Angie

Name: Hera Bravelight
Country of Origin: Greece
Ons: Inflation, Oral, instant hookups, Gokkun (aka Cups of Cum!)
Offs: Picky about femboys, but not completely adverse to them. Dislikes pushy, aggressive types. And the usual stuff (no gore, no toilet stuff, etc...)

Throughout her childhood, Hera was always the sweetest, nicest girl you could meet. Not shy in the slightest, she would always be the first to crack a joke or laugh at another's unintentional pun. She couldn't stand bullies, either, and thanks to several months spent learning her father's martial arts skills, she could take them down with ease.

Her nature as a futa, however, led her to believe that no one would ever want to be anywhere near 'intimate' with her, so she stuck to masterbation for years-until she turned 24 and learned of Lewdopolis. An opportunity was provided for her to sell sex toys to the ravenous futanari residents, as well as the tourists. Deciding to say 'screw shame', she took it. Turns out the business was lucrative-she just can't stop selling!

She often wears a specially designed bikini and headband that make her look like a succubus (latex wings on the bra, horns on the headband, a tail on the bottom half). She's been toying with the idea of getting tattoos and piercings to complete the effect...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

while we can never have enough dickgirls, I think that's enough for now since I think we should get one more girl before we can start

Datawych

Question - if it's a group of islands off of Japan, are we assuming that Japanese is the primary language? Would a pidgin accent be totally inappropriate? Cus it only really applies to English...

bokotousamurai

Given the tourist industry, English is probably going to be a second language

Angie

Oh fuck, this means I have to actually learn the honorifics, a thing I've been putting off for a very long time (despite the number of anime games I run).

bokotousamurai

Ygui, as far as I know your the biggest japanophile here, care to explain?

Yukina

Angie

I just had a crazy thought-perhaps to drum up sales, or just as a special promotion, anyone who comes to Hera's kiosk on the first day (of the rp) can select any dildo they like and try to take the entire length into them-if they pull it off, it's yours for free! If not, pay for it in full. She may take the money up front and just give it back for anyone who's successful...

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 24, 2015, 08:23:24 PM
I just had a crazy thought-perhaps to drum up sales, or just as a special promotion, anyone who comes to Hera's kiosk on the first day (of the rp) can select any dildo they like and try to take the entire length into them-if they pull it off, it's yours for free! If not, pay for it in full. She may take the money up front and just give it back for anyone who's successful...

Interesting. :)

Sessha

For those that need the basics the most common honorifics you'll run into are.

-san
-sama
-dono
-kun
-chan
-sempai
-sensei

Each one has a different use to it.

San, sama and dono are terms used in situations that require politeness.
-san is a general purpose suffix when politeness is required.
-sama is a higher form of respect
dono which is derived from the tono which means lord in Japanese confers the greatest respect towards someone

Kun and Chan for the most part are used at the end of boys and girls names respectfully to show a sense of endearment or familiarity  towards them.

Though Kun can be used to address a male of lower station in a company or something of nature.
Chan can also be used regarding young children be they young boys or girls or as a term of endearment between lovers. It's most basic usage is to confer sense of childish cuteness

Sempai is used when addressing someone of a higher rank in a group. It's mostly used in school settings when underclassman are addressing upperclassmen.

Sensei literally means "One who has come before." It's meant to address teachers, doctors or any master of a craft.

These are the most basic terms you'll run into. Though there is one you'll need to learn and it's one of the most important ones. Using someone's name without a suffix.

This is the most significant difference between the English and Japanese languages. The lack of the honorific means the speaker has permission to address the person in the most intimate way. Usually only family, spouses or very close friends have permission to use their name without a suffix. It is known as yobisute. It can be very gratifying when someone has earned the permission to address someone without an honorific. However if that intimacy has not been earned it can be very insulting.

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Zeth

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 24, 2015, 08:23:24 PM

Ren will take that challenge!

Angie

Datawych

Quote from: Angiejuusan on January 24, 2015, 08:00:25 PM
Oh fuck, this means I have to actually learn the honorifics
San - Mr., Mrs., or Ms. Can be used pretty much universally

Sama - Like a more respectful version of San, usually used on people of higher station than oneself, guests/customers, and people someone has a great deal of respect for.

Kun - Similar to San, but used primarily for males, particularly those of a lower station than oneself. Can also be used for females, but this is generally a newer development and is mostly used for females that one considers close personal friends. Kun is considered less formal than San.

Chan - A term of endearment, usually reserved for people younger than oneself, though it is also sometimes applied to someone who is just particularly adorable.

Senpai - Probably won't see much use in this game, but... Someone in a similar position to oneself, but not technically a superior; someone more experienced. Used by students when talking to upperclassmen, or by employees talking to senior employees (but NOT bosses!).

Kouhai - The opposite of Senpai - used by older students/more experienced employees to refer to their juniors. This one isn't really used much.

Sensei - 'Teacher', but it is also used on others who have achieved an advanced level of mastery in some specific subject. Doctors, lawyers, and politicians could all be called Sensei, as well as well-established writers and artists.

Those are the most common ones, at least. There're more, but they're all rather specific and probably won't see any use for us.

bokotousamurai

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

scribus1000

Dammit. Futas, and an island resort? Admitted nerds?

Despite my no new group RPs vow, I......may be compelled to make an exception.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Yukina

Quote from: scribus1000 on January 24, 2015, 09:19:42 PM
Dammit. Futas, and an island resort? Admitted nerds?

Despite my no new group RPs vow, I......may be compelled to make an exception.

The power of nerdy futa-lovers compels you!

scribus1000

Haha, that's got a lot to do with it, I bet.

So, any specific roles need filled? I may be gunning for a female character in any case, so the hold on futanari is no problem.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Angie

Quote from: scribus1000 on January 24, 2015, 09:29:38 PM
Haha, that's got a lot to do with it, I bet.

So, any specific roles need filled? I may be gunning for a female character in any case, so the hold on futanari is no problem.

Don't think there's any specific roles. This is one of those rps where Party Balance isn't a big thing.