News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking M RP partner while waiting for approval

Started by Alice the mad, September 26, 2010, 01:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice the mad

I am looking for someone to begin a RP with while I am waiting through the approval process. I thought it would be a good chance to take the time to build a story in pg-13 terms before moving it elsewhere.  Taking the time to establish the dynamic between characters is something strong to build a good RP on, imo. There are a few RPs that i have in mind that i would really love to play and i have listed them below.  If youre interested in any, by all means let me know!  I am interested in playing a female character and I do not mind other females playing males. 

Buffyverse RP-I havewanted to play a Spike/Willow RP for awhile. I am open to any season of the series, although I do lean towards Willow in earlier seasons.  If you want a close to guaranteed yes, tickle my fancy with this one.

DV8 RP- Anyone remember the DV8 comic book series from back in the late 90's?  It was always one of my favorites and I have always wanted to play Copycat.  This one would be fun and a challenge, considering her multiple personalities.

Divine Protector RP- I think that the best way to describe this one is to bring to mind the movie The Fifth Element.  A displaced female hero that becomes endeared to a strong male guide that endeavors to help her save the world.

There is just a few of the RP's i had in mind to give you an idea of what i am looking for.  I am open to other ideas as well, so feel free to post them
.  Happy RPing!

Ironside

What other rps would you be willing to try out?

AlphaMale

I am interested also.
It would be my pleasure to engage with your character.
I am particuarly drawn to the Divine Protector RP...
If you'll have me

AlphaMale
(Flame)
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

cirdanf

Interested in the Divine Protector!

Do you roleplay through IM or Pm? ^^
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

darkninja0200

Im willing to RP with you on your Buffyverse Idea.

Question 1: Can I be willow?

Question 2: Do you do IM?

AlphaMale

Quote from: cirdanf on October 26, 2010, 05:55:04 PM
Interested in the Divine Protector!

Do you roleplay through IM or Pm? ^^
Im very new, but i am intrigued.
How do i go about both? I do not mind, whichever you prefer.
Inform me how i do it and it will be my pleasure.

AlphaMale
(Flame)
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

cirdanf

Huh? o. o I thought we all posted for the OP! hehe
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

AlphaMale

Damn i need to get used to this...
Whatever way you desire to interact, Beauty.
I am content regardless.
But i am currently unapproved..

AlphaMale
(Flame)

At your will,
AlphaMale

Autumn52

No personal information should be posted in this section. (IM addresses or emails) You are all unapproved so it would be impossible for you to RP via IM/emails. The Non Adult Section is the place for unapproved members to RP. We appreciate your cooperation.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AlphaMale

In that case i would love to act in Divine protector :) If you'll have me. Tell me where and when if you will
AlphaMale

At your will,
AlphaMale