Specific plot for a sub female. Come take a look.

Started by Potatolord, December 05, 2014, 12:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Potatolord

Hello, so this will be my new request thread. I have been roleplaying for quite a while and I will cut the chatter and get straight to the point. I normally type around 2-5 paragraphs depending on my partner and I prefer to play on PMs, but threads are fine with me too. Now I usually play as the dom, but I can also play as the sub, so both doms and subs are wanted here. As for gender pairings, I can do both FXF and FXM. So, in the plots below, my character can either be a female or a male, depending on my partner's preference.

***CRAVINGS***

A specific plot that has to do with bladder control and realism.

I'm looking for a roleplay that is set in a classroom. The girls have been using the toilet as an excuse to skip long periods of classes. Sick of this, the teacher decided to take action. YC loves to use the toilet as an excuse and she will be MC's first victim. MC will turn YC into the centre of attention, humiliating her. MC will describe it as a form of bladder training, forcing YC to drink tons of water and then not allowing her to go to the toilet. Now, this is the interesting part, I would like it to be realistic, not the type of roleplay where everyone is running around naked. So, even the simple act of standing in front of everyone is considered as very embarrassing.

Other than making her wet herself, she will be spanked, etc. as she goes on a downward spiral of humiliation and abuse.

Potatolord

Potatolord

Potatolord

Potatolord

Potatolord