News:

Main Menu

doppelganger

Started by Duchess, February 07, 2009, 04:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

after reading this game proposal, it reminded me of a creepy movie i saw but cant remember its name: was about a guy and a girl orphaned twins contacted by their father lawyer about their inheritance, a house somewhere in the forest.as they both decide to go see the house,not knowing about each others existence they see their doppelganger before the find each other ,dead and all nasty. yeah its a horror movie. strange thing is they both were reunited on the same they their father killed their mother and them in the past but they escaped that night so their father planned to get them back when the the time make connection with the unreal around 12 midnight,and their doppelganger will guide them to their dead they never should had escaped .

so looking for the movie name i found this article
its strange how people always tell me they saw me all over town and i wants even close, or that i pass them by without saying hi.
the most funny one was this bus driver that sell mango's to my mother said he saw me in a super market and i asked him for a mango and he gave it to me, funny thing i never was there : so eerie....