Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Chaosengine

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Wyrd

One More Time by the James LaBrie band.

(He's the singer of dream theater)
Ragtime Dandies!

halo

The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Obsidian Isolabella

Taylor Swift Haunted

It is a horrible version of it because the sound is REALLY off. >.> But it is what I am listening to.

Prototype

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Bliss

I Thought I Lost You - Mylie Cyrus and John Travolta

(Don't give me that look - it's during the end credits of Bolt.)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

DiverseDesires

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

DiverseDesires

Chaosengine

Obsidian Isolabella

Graduation(Friends Forever)

I was writing out a post for an RP, and it was kind of similar to this, so I decided to listen to it. I always find it so amazing ho much things change from being a teenager to an adult. +Sighs+ And I know I didn't appreciate it while it lasted.

Wyrd

my world is Ending by Mercenary

Melodin/Death/Power metal from Denmark. Pretty goor stuff
Ragtime Dandies!

Nitro

Chaosengine

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Obsidian Isolabella

grdell

The Nutcracker. Yes, I know Christmas is over, but I like Tchaikovsky.
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Prototype

Koit Toome - Mälestused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKXVdLErD_k

( The language is Estonian in case you were wondering. ^^ )

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Captain Maltese

In honor of Bobby Farrell who was found dead today. The leader of Boney M, he was on a tour in Russian when he died at the age of 61. Boney M was practically my introduction to music - the first record I ever bought was one of theirs. (Yep, vinyl, and no it wasn't a 78...) ...not to mention that it also awoke a lifelasting interest in black women; that album cover was quite graphic and heavy on the nudity. It was probably the reason I bought it in the first place... Rasputin, Rivers of Babylon, Oceans Of Fantasy, El Lute, Brown Girl In The Ring; Thanks for the memories man (even if you might never have done all that much recording... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Farrell) , and bon voyage.

Boney M

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bliss

Boney M! Oh... Rest in peace, Bobby Farrell.  :'(

I'm listening to this.

Ingrid Michaelson "Be OK"
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

DiverseDesires

Thanks for driving me NUTS Fragile!  I watched the uncensored version too - and I just had to get the subliminal - *laughs*  you got it?

The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
The Arcade Fire - Wake Up

Drusilla

"It is easy to go down into Hell; night and day the gates of dark death stand wide; but to climb back up again, to retrace one's steps to open air, there lies the problem, the difficult task." - Virgil: The Aeneid