Scintillating Tales and Erotic Plots Within! (Dom M for F)

Started by headshot, November 21, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headshot

Below, you'll find a collection of ideas just fleshed out enough to get a flavor of the types of role plays I'm into. I love planning, scheming and plotting with my partners, so if anything takes your fancy, shoot me a PM and let's come up with stories and characters that ensure we have a great time together!

That being said, here are some plots and ideas:

New IDEA
The Best Medicine
I’ve got a craving to do a pretty simple medical role play. It can be set in modern times, medieval times or even in a fantasy setting. But the plot would essentially revolve around one or two women who go to a professional to get a simple check-up. I would write out in vivid detail each process of the check-up, especially as my character's tests get more and more intimate.

Once the check-up is over, the woman/women realize they enjoyed it thoroughly and go back regularly, though their check-ups get lewder and lewder with time.

This role play can be something purely smutty or we can develop the characters further and involve elements of infidelity and such.

OLDER PLOTS
The Collar
A mercenary is sick and tired of his rival constantly getting in his way and making his life difficult. To remedy this, he captures her and places a simple collar on her neck. The collar is enchanted and turns disobedience and anger into lust for the 'master' of the collar. My character would use this collar to get your character to begrudgingly join him. Whenever she resists too much, the collar gets to work and imbues her with lust, making her all hot and bothered. I envision this as a lighthearted, fun adventure romp.

The collar idea can be adapted to other scenarios, too!

The Goddess’ Champion:
A betrayed goddess has been cast down to earth after entering a tryst with the god of death. He has stripped her of all her powers and leaves her, essentially, a mortal that is stranded amongst humans. Yet, unbeknownst to the god of death, the goddess has a plan. She will choose a knight/champion from the human realm to help take her on a quest to find long lost artifacts said to grant mortals the powers of a god. She and her human companion will venture to find all the five ancient artifacts and after they collect the first piece, the god of death sends forth minions from the underworld to hamper progress and cause as much damage and chaos in the process. In the end, our characters will fall for one another, of course, but when all the pieces are collected, will the goddess ascend back to the realm of the gods and leave her champion behind or will they find some way to remain together?

Dark demon hunter:
Essentially, this plot will revolve around a demon Hunter who has been using a succubus as his hunting partner. They have been working together for some time now and their deal is that he provides her with 'energy' and she helps him identify the best way to kill pesky demons that are terrorizing villages and towns. It's all going well until the hunter realizes he is gaining some demonic abilities himself and is falling for the succubus. When the Holy order eventually finds out about his literal demon in the closet, they try to have the succubus and the hunter killed. Thus begins the dark plot where the succubus convinces the hunter to begin killing humans as well, specifically members of the Holy order.

Dragons and high fantasy:
The idea I had in mind essentially sees a pair of heroes (our characters) being approached by a mystical wizard type character who claims to have invented some sort of device that can bind the will of dragons to people. He would give each of us a spherical object he had created to communicate with the dragons and to bind them as well. Our characters venture off together to find their chosen dragons, but upon returning with success, the realm's army chooses to intervene with their general demanding that the heroes hand over their catches to him. Our characters would refuse and thus would begin the age of war between the dragon masters and the corrupted Knights.

Rebel to your heart's Content:
If anyone is interested in doing a story where the captured leader of a rebellion is saved just before her execution, that could be pretty fun. Her savior would have to help her find her spirit once more, and the pair would have to once again rebuild the forces of the rebellion. Your character would be the 'Princess' or leader of the rebellion, but she doesn't have to be a dominant character. It's all up to personal taste, really.

BASIC PLOTS
This plot involves an abused Queen and a General of the armed forces. They have an affair and decide to team up to overthrow the King, who has become corrupt and violent as he grows more paranoid each day

A pirate and wench roleplay would center around my character being a pirate lord and having a night at shore with a wench who he finds he can't get enough of. Either she feels the same and sneaks aboard his ship, or he convinces her to, and since she is actually the most sought after woman in all of the pirating circles, hunts are sent out for her, and other pirate ships try to war for the right to own her. Eventually my character will teach her to fight, and she will become his second mate on many plundering and murderous adventures.

A corrupted priestess summons a demon far more powerful than she can handle, but when she reveals her reasoning for summoning him, he takes her as his Queen and the two go about trying to destroy the holy order from its very foundation.

A female elf is left dying after a horrific war in which her race is wiped out. A knight finds her and the pair have to fight hard to stay alive, and look for a place where they can live together to escape the haunted past from which they came from. During their travels they hear of a stone that can reverse time and they seek it out to go back and kill the King who started the war in the first place.

GENERAL CRAVING
Anyone looking for their powerful or high-status female character to be dominated, let me know: I have a strong fondness for slightly older female characters, or female characters in positions of power in society. I enjoy dominating/corrupting/seducing them.

SIMPLE PAIRINGS
Guy and his step mom (in her thirties to forties, maybe)
Pirate captain and captive
Archaeologist who accidentally frees a goddess/demoness from her prison
Priest and demoness (succubus)
Priestess and demon (incubus)
Demon hunter and demoness (succubus)
Hunter and non human female (can be anything you like)
Knight and queen of the realm
Last elf and her human guardian
College student who blackmails his teacher/principal
Gladiator and noblewoman
master and slave
Rival warriors (whatever time period is fine with me)
Assassin and target
Long lost brother and sister
Pirate and wench
prostitute and client
Therapist and patient
Doctor and nurse
Doctor and patient
Patient and nurse
Warrior and mage
Female librarian and college student
Parent and teacher
A guy who seduces his friend's mom
Foreign assassin and Queen/female diplomat

I should also mention that I only role play against female characters who are played by real-life females.
A&A: My apologies to all my partners for the delay in getting responses back lately. It's been a pretty hectic time for me, but I will be back to regular posting next week! (12/03/21)

Discord : Lance.#4291

headshot

A&A: My apologies to all my partners for the delay in getting responses back lately. It's been a pretty hectic time for me, but I will be back to regular posting next week! (12/03/21)

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

New idea : The Collar

A mercenary is sick and tired of his rival constantly getting in his way and making his life difficult. To remedy this, he captures her and places a simple collar on her neck. The collar is enchanted and turns disobedience and anger into lust for the 'master' of the collar. My character would use this collar to get your character to begrudgingly join him. Whenever she resists too much, the collar gets to work and imbues her with lust, making her all hot and bothered. I envision this as a lighthearted, fun adventure romp.

The collar idea can be adapted to other scenarios, too!

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot

headshot