Previous topic - Next topic

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Adrianna Paige

if that's your wish...
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Tonight, its my desire

Adrianna Paige

*she smiles softly* if it pleases you...
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Adrianna Paige

*smiles adoringly up at you...* then all is well...

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Always, especially with you

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

M'lady, we start again

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Dovel

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Dovel

Amazing, lets start again

freakforlife

I want a sandwich  8-)

TaintedAndDelish

My legs are shaking :-)

Observing Trifles

Four times wasn't enough?!
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

TaintedAndDelish

You forgot my front ;)