I need something to stretch me....ooooh. M/M

Started by Jester, August 05, 2008, 04:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I have dabbled in homo-erotic games but I would like to find someone else who would help.

I tend to play bi-curious or straight guys who have little choice.

I would like you to consider the following scenes...

1. The Hermaphrodite Girlfriend. - He cant believe how sexy his new girlfriend is.She is drop dead gorgeous but she has a secret. Will he stay with her or will he run away? Can he make himself take her cock in his mouth?

2. One last fling before marriage - This game i think could be a bit longer than the others. I imagine a man wanting one last fling before his wedding day. Perhaps he spends a fortune on two high class and expensive strippers only to find they are both trans-sexuals. Unable to resist he goes ahead with it as he does not want to waste the money and finds himself going further than he would have imagined. They could then blackmail him after his wedding......

3. A man is not getting enough love from his wife at home. He loves her dearly and does not want to cheat on her. Browsing some community sites he finds himself chatting to a man about glory holes and agrees to meet him. He just really needs a blow job and if he cant see him thenwhat can the harm be? Except he finds he keeps going back. His shame slowly fades and he starts wanting more.

4. Blackmail - He is blackmailed to service the boss at work or vicer versa. He could perhaps blackmail a member of staff and finds his demands get greater and greater....

PM me if you like any ideas or want to expand on them.

Jester

The Exiled

Hey, Jester. I notice you've been looking around for a while, and I've decided to try a reply and see what we can cook up in terms of story. The style I'm going is a continuous story, perhaps containing some danger and quite a bit of description and literacy leading up to anything of a sensual nature. I am more than willing to play a male role, but only with effeminate features. I've never had the challenge of playing a hermaphroditic character, and this may well interest me. Please do reply or PM me, and we can discuss stories and see where this goes.