fantasy island game. (closed)

Started by rachels270692, July 13, 2015, 05:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanetias

If that is the case. Could you try to play as the sex elemental?

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Vanetias

As in, could you play as the sex elemental, or is that not allowed to be done?

rachels270692

sorry i dont get what you mean, do you want me to play the fantasy being your person is linked with?
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Vanetias

Yes actually. Sorry for making it a bit too vague by accident.

rachels270692

that is ok, sure i can play there lover and we can talk about it :) so dont worry about that.
so i will happily they there lover, husband/wife, girlfreind/boyfreind, or how every you want them to be linked :)

Vanetias

Sure that would be great. I was thinking that the wife of the researcher was once a human, but gained the ability to turn into a sex elemental through a special ring she found from the island out of amusent for herself. How would that sound?

rachels270692

Quite thing my brain has gone a bit dead on me right not (really tired) what is a sex elemental?

Vanetias

It is an elemental that is powered by sex and sensual pleasure, and can manipulate sexual desire, sensuality, arousal and sex altogether. It could also change its shape and form whenever it wants. It has limited effect on equipment and objects when enchanted by the elemental.

rachels270692

so kind of like a lust demon in away?

Vanetias

You could say it is, if a warlock gets its hands on it. There is also a divine version of said lust deamon if a priest gets its hands on it too.

rachels270692

So my girl gets hold of this ring she found, and turned into a kind of lust demon give or take
so now she feeds one sex, loves sex, can make people feel aroused and can control it in other?

Vanetias

Yep, that is how it works. It was of her own creation in actually,  wanting to experiment with different known forms of magic.

rachels270692

kinky hehe :P i sure can play a kinky girl :D

AndyZ

I think I will play a doppelganger.  Basically a shapechanger who can sense others' feelings, perhaps employed by the island to make sure that tourists have a great time.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Vanetias

That is good to hear. I also have an alternative idea if you are interested, it is the same husband and wife couple but instead both of them are actual sex dieties(Think gods and goddess from mythology and fantasy.) instead instead of humans.

rachels270692

Quote from: AndyZ on August 02, 2015, 09:46:31 AM
I think I will play a doppelganger.  Basically a shapechanger who can sense others' feelings, perhaps employed by the island to make sure that tourists have a great time.

Sounds cool :D he/she can run a shop as well if they want maybe some where you help people or something as well as help keep the tourist happy?

Quote from: Vanetias on August 02, 2015, 09:50:24 AM
That is good to hear. I also have an alternative idea if you are interested, it is the same husband and wife couple but instead both of them are actual sex dieties(Think gods and goddess from mythology and fantasy.) instead instead of humans.

i love that idea two :D and i dont mind which you want to do :)

Vanetias

Hm, howabout we try the sex diety couple for now. Maybe introduce the human couple later on in the story, when it gets more residents. As my phone won't usually show images, you may need to post the urls as for assessment of the characters themselves.

rachels270692

we can come up with picks later, still need to get the group up and running first :) but hopfully that should been soon

Vanetias

Sure, that would be good enough. May I post mine first, I already have an earlier template that I could use for this Group Game. If needed, I could send it to you by the PMs.

Edit:

I meant my character sheet/template.

AndyZ

I'll work on revising my char idea to get up to godlike power.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

zenpai

I plan on being the owner of a hotel run by Dragonkin. (Anything with a dragon bloodline)
I will play as a Sliver Dragon with a human form     
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

rachels270692

Quote from: Vanetias on August 02, 2015, 10:02:04 AM
Sure, that would be good enough. May I post mine first, I already have an earlier template that I could use for this Group Game. If needed, I could send it to you by the PMs.

Edit:

I meant my character sheet/template.

sorry i proofed, i had to go out with ym family, :P anyway ya past it here, i can look it over and see if you got all the info i think we would need and let you know :D

Quote from: AndyZ on August 02, 2015, 10:25:39 AM
I'll work on revising my char idea to get up to godlike power.

cool can not wait to see them, just make sure they are not to amzaing ok ;P hehe

Quote from: zenpai on August 02, 2015, 11:18:55 AM
I plan on being the owner of a hotel run by Dragonkin. (Anything with a dragon bloodline)
I will play as a Sliver Dragon with a human form     

cool :D that it a great idea, ok dose anyone know how we start off a group do we just post the pages in a group page or what?

AndyZ

Kinda difficult to be more powerful than a goddess.  Will probably go for some kind of sorceress, though.

zenpai

you pick an area that fit your story. whats the worst thing you see going on it the story?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=100371.0 da rules
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."