I've Returned.[M lf F maybe others]

Started by Kroschei, January 25, 2015, 09:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kroschei

First off thanks for looking!

Secondly I've come back from a long absence from doing any rping and now have the time and the will to do it again on a more regular basis, so I'm back!

The usual rules and stuff apply as in every other thread that you'll see on here as far as guidelines go: amount of effort for both parties should be equal, talking things over, etc.
As literacy goes I can do sixteen-hundred words though I tend to enjoy 4-5 paragraphs; that tends to depend on what my partner is wanting to write though. I don't have many ideas right now but I do enjoy writing so I'm willing to look at ideas and discuss them if nothing else.On the sub to dom side of things I tend to sit in the middle with myself leaning to the sub side, though writing wise I'll write either way for the purpose of the story. This kinda stuff tends to shake itself out in the story though.

Life's busy and I'll try my best to respond at least bi-daily if I can. Usually I can manage that with no problems and I'll message if I think I'm taking a longer than average time to write.

Stuff that I like but does not have to be in the game for me to accept
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Women in suits- It's a thing for me
Strong women- Both in personality and physically.
Tattoos and piercings- As much as you like.
Massage- It's almost more intimate as sex if you write it well.
Romance- Writing hate sex gets boring after a while.
Magic- Fantasy and stuff is neat, I have a preference for fantasy settings though lately I've been branching out into sci-fi  and more modern fantasy.
Coffee- I like it....no relation to the above list.

Ehhh stuff

Rape- I don't generally like it as a central plot point, as a story element I don't mind it.
Bimbofication- Not a huge fan of it.
Oviposition- I don't get it.

Firm Nos

Guro-As a central element to the game it's a firm no, a character might be psychotic and enjoy death however I will not be writing in detail about it.
Vore- Eating people as a fetish does nothing for me.
Scat- Not interested.

Kinks in stuff are on an F-List (Which I forgot I had) which are ----> On the other side of this hyperlink.

Stuff I'm interested in on a rp standpoint with no real ideas tied to them.

Soulbindings- A mage and a minion bound together or maybe a summoned demon is released from a contract by an interloper and feels they owe them. Monster characters bound to another out of obligation or magical enforcement. Maybe a harem style game where a mage

Kroschei

Some ideas that I'm interested in and have kicked around, I'm willing to tinker with them though.

Drow Elves

Themes: Fantasy, Household, Incest, Evil Characters

Setting: The Underdark, Fantasy

So for this I'd like to start with I'm not super on the know with everything drow. I've read some of the Drizzt books and some of Ed Greenwood's "Nifleheim" series. I've also read bits of pieces of monster manuals for D&D. So I've got a good basis but I'm willing to work with my partner if they know more. I'm more looking to play against another Drow at first or maybe another race that would be willing to fight. Mostly because it's boring to have them enslaved starting off. Maybe I as a drow am trapped on the surface due to treachery from my or another house. I'm not going to play a good character, I may not play a truly evil one but definitely on the more evil side of things.

Kroschei

More general pairings.

Kroschei

Kroschei

Did another over haul added a plot, some other minor changes.

Kroschei

Kroschei

Kroschei