So two black guys walk into a bar

Started by Inkidu, August 22, 2008, 10:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

and say ouch.  ;D

Fell for it didn't you.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Le RandomBloke

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: RandomBloke on August 22, 2008, 11:47:19 AM
I don't get it.

The point was, you were supposed to think it's just another one of those two (insert whatevers) walk into a bar jokes.  But he put and they say ouch. . .what would you do if you fell?
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Inkidu

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on August 22, 2008, 11:48:27 AM
The point was, you were supposed to think it's just another one of those two (insert whatevers) walk into a bar jokes.  But he put and they say ouch. . .what would you do if you fell?
Or if it got you in the shin or something but that's it.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Dude, my grandmother told me that one XD

Paradox

What are you trying to say?

Are you saying that black men are too ignorant or stupid to even realize that there's a bar in front of them???

You're a racist, aren't you?? Racist bastard!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Sabby

No, I'm saying thats a very old joke and I'm very surprised I'm the only one who's replied so far thats already heard of it :P

Paradox

Actually, I was talking to Inkendu, and I wasn't serious anyway.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

ShrowdedPoet

Quote from: Paradox on August 24, 2008, 11:28:54 AM
Actually, I was talking to Inkendu, and I wasn't serious anyway.

I knew you were playing.  I laughed at what you said.  I didn't actually find the original joke funny.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Paradox

I'd heard of the original joke. It still makes me smile sometimes because I'm waiting for a punchline, and instead, they walk into a literal bar. The black guys part is just a spin on it.

Maeven

A termite walks into a bar, sits down and says "Where's the bartender?"

*laughs*

Get it? Bar Tender.

*snerk*

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

HairyHeretic

A rabbi, a priest and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, some kind of joke?"
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Sabby

I think Family Guy nailed my opinion on these jokes...

Peter at the bar. "Okay, so theres a Rabbi and a Chinese guy at a bar. Oh, hang on..."

Looks left. Rooms full of Rabi's. Looks left. Rooms full of Chinese.

"Okay, so theres a Rabbi and Chinese guy at a bar, and suddenly this naked priest walks in, and... oh, sorry Father"

Naked priest at the counter. "Oh, I've heard 'em all"

Inkidu

Kalen

Two men walk into a bar.  The woman with them ducks, walks under the bar, and laughs at the men.

Madalina

A pony walks into a bar and says "Bartender, may I have a drink?"

Bartender says "What? I can't hear you. Speak up!"

"May I please have a drink?"

"What? You have to speak up!"

"Could I please have a drink?"

"Now listen, if you don't speak up I will not serve you."

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little hoarse."

Inkidu

You know Sophocles said that the pun was the lowest form of humor. But I like it. ;D

Lanzlo

A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Hey there, why the long face?"

Paradox

Quote from: Lanzlo on September 05, 2008, 07:52:14 PM
A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Hey there, why the long face?"

I didn't realize my father was a member of Elliquiy.

He used to tell that one all the time.

Inkidu

Quote from: Paradox on September 07, 2008, 08:38:12 AM
I didn't realize my father was a member of Elliquiy.

He used to tell that one all the time.
Now E feels creepy don't it? ;D

Paradox

Nah, E felt creepy from the moment I realized that people my mother's age are writing erotic stuff on this site. I've never been able to look at my mother the same way again without wondering if she has a dark side like that.

Inkidu

I guess the question of your sanity is if you would want to read your moms writing.

Paradox

Inkidu

Apple of Eris

A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey! We have a drink here named after you."

The grasshopper says, "You have a drink named Bob?"

A duck waddles into a bar and hops on a stool. The bartender snarls, "What'll you have?"

The duck says, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender spits and says "We don't have grapes here, we serve drinks, now get out!"

The duck hops off the stool and waddles out.

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar, hops on a stool, looks the bartender in the eye and asks, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, irritated, says, "I told you yesterday we don't serve grapes here, we serve drinks, now GET OUT!"

The duck hops off the stool and waddles out.

The next day, the same duck waddles into the same bar and hops on a stool, looks at the bartender, and asks, "Got any grapes?"

The bartender, infuriated, pounds his fist on the bar and yells at the duck, "I told you two times we don't serve grapes here, we serve drinks! If you ask me that ONE
     MORE TIME I'm going to nail your beak to the bar! NOW GET OUT!"

With that, the duck shrugged, hopped off the stool and waddled out.

The next day, the same duck waddled into the same bar, hopped on a stool, looked the bartender in the eye and asked, "Got any nails?"

The bartender, puzzled, said no.

The duck then looked him square in the eye and said, "Got any grapes?"

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking