"Axiom is Launched and Looking For More! <3"

Started by ClockworkShadow, June 20, 2011, 01:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laz

Never said I didn't like it, its quite very intriguing to me and most certainly a joy to read it should it come to fruition, perhaps even some part of your charatcers was damaged and cannot be saved and had to fuse with a doll's mechanic mind with what's left of the memory stored inside the machine's data banks. you'll be quite confuse, scared, and very interesting to watch how it will play out. if that will please you.

Kuje

Quote from: Aikochan on June 22, 2011, 11:59:20 PM
so then I will go with the assimilation since it can be done. :) Its a little more fun cause then the character sorta gets to regress.. My character is older and the shell is young. :) I would have so much fun with rping that hahahaha oh man that would be funny! Oh hey your an android doll and well umm sorry but your a young girl again! lol good morning!

It sounds interesting to me. :)

Aikochan

Aikochan

Bio: Ashley was a kind gently soul but she was sick and dieing of a disease. She was a young woman in her mid 20. At the age of 26. She was the kindest thing and helped anyone she can. She would go around the town and help and do chores finding others she needed to help and she does. Her home was a place to help people in need. So even though sick. She would go out when she could do things till the sickness got her. She was soon bed ridden and she can't do anything else so her family put her in bed. That is where she laid there for a long time... She went out hearing from some people about a place that she could go to that may be able help. She got to the place after sneaking out of the home which drove her nuts. She went to the building of Kuje's And will be knocking on door.

Aikochan

Now that the I gave her a brief bio, so it can be detailed later and stuff..

Big question does she know any of your characters?

Laz

Quote from: Kuje on June 22, 2011, 09:12:00 PM
It sounds like a wonderful idea. We'd have to see what Clock has to say when she returns. I think right now we're mostly just tossing ideas around, so this is the place to do it.

For that matter, my char could have found her while living on the streets, brought her to Laz's char, where she was bought by Xun's after being patched up and repaired. :)

thats pretty much the current discussion, but yes we'll have to make a scenario where everyone has met one another at some point in the past.

Xunzar

*nods*

Name: Markus Umbyr

Race: Human

Physical: Markus stands two inches. His hair is black, short and well kept as befits his position in life. He keeps a jeweler's glass on a gold chain in the front pocket of his dark blue waistcoat. His frock coat is a lighter blue and both are decorated with gold and silver thread. The buttons of the waistcoat are gold. Markus wears a good, white silk shirt and black leather breeches as well as solid leather riding boots. He wears white silk-under-leather gloves. On his right ring finger is a silver ring containing a single, small sapphire. He carries a cane made of blackened steel with a silvery lion for a head. On occasion he dons a top hat. His eyes are a dark blue.

Personality: Markus Umbyr is known as a perfect gentleman. That is, he is know to be polite and cultured with a taste for the finer things in life in moderation. A few know that beyond the face of the gentile individual, there lurks just a hint of something more. Not a villain by any means, Markus has a cruel, ruthless streak to him. Rarely capricious but with extremes of generosity and sadism that rarely get expressed. On the other hand, he really does have a certain code of honor and there are aspects of being a gentleman that he respects. He also likes things the way they are, stable and with access to the pleasures of life. Should something threaten him, his way of life or those people or things he holds dear, he will fight like a man possessed to defend them, as he feels a gentleman should.

Bio: Markus Umbyr was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. The Umbyr family is of noble blood and he was raised accordingly. He was tutored in the various subjects as well as more practical things such as riding, driving, etiquette and even some combat beyond simple fencing. The young princeling was raised in comfort much of his life. He spent several years at a boarding school, where he became harder and less open. When he was twenty, his father died and the estate and family fell to him. He took up the duties of his post and was alarmed to find that his family was not as well off as it had appeared.

He spent the next several years undoing the damage to his family's finances and reputation amongst the nobility. It was during this time that he acquired his reputation for being both charming and ruthless. At the age of twenty-six, Lord Umbyr has rebuilt the family. He spends little time at the family estate now, preferring to live in the cities where he can sample the fine things life has to offer.

Notes: While he enjoys various distilled beverages, he rarely, if ever, feels the effects thereof. The enjoyment is in the strength of the burn or the sensory pleasure of the drink.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

guys do i know yous or one of you she could be;

Never met before
friend
sister

Aikochan

human girl char should know someone it would be nice if she was someone's sister like half sister or something.

Aikochan

blah I had not being able to edit
Ummm I meant sister or half sister.

I would prefer this...

Kuje

Well, Aiko, one of our chars being related to yours might be something to explore as the game progresses. Right now, I'm still figuring out my char, so I have a lot of loose plots that could be used.

johnny5

Name : Reginald Kraft
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140 lbs
Appearance: 

Bio:  Your'e special, that's what they always told him.  What a crock of shit. He still remembers the first time he heard that. Five years old, scared out of his wits as his parents carried him through the threshold into the stark metal refectory. He had his head buried in his mothers bosom sobbing softly, he didn't want to go, it wasn't fair. She stroked his head softly whispering in his ear trying so hard to sound reassuring "It'll be fine honey, they'll give you a better life here, so much better than we could ever give you". He stole up enough courage to look over at his father, that face...a mask grim determination, as far as his father was concerned his son was already gone. To call the refectory spartan would be an understatement, it was a perfect cube of smooth mold gray stone lit by flickering animate candle flames that skittered over the walls surface, cleaning it as they provided light.  The monks sat on the floor wooden bowls cupped in their hands slowly sipping on a nutritious but completely flavorless gruel the same color as the room.  The order considered eating a distraction and anything that heightened the experience was anathema to their beliefs. A figure clad in flowing brown robes slowly stood, setting his bowl aside to finish later.  His features were completely obscured by the heavy hood of his robe, the monk held out a pair of gnarled old hands.  His mother hesitated for a moment, the urge to run to not give up her precious boy at any cost flooding her brain.  A glance of disapproval from the father stopped her in her tracks, hands shaking she peeled her son away from her bosom whispering softly in his ear. "your special sweetie, they know it, someday you'll understand". He started to cry, deep sobs wracking his small frame as he felt the cold, too cold hands take hold of him.  That's when he felt it for the first time, energy sliding out of his body into the monks hands.  He tried to fight the growing lethargy, terrified of the thought of falling asleep in this alien place, but he was too young, untrained, and uneducated to resist the simple process. Holding the now limp young boy in his hands, much as one would hold a dirty towel, the monk turned his back to the couple, a low disembodied voice that was just for them, a simple manipulation of sound waves that stated "your donation has been accepted".

5 years he'd been at the monastery, 5 grueling years, it was his birthday, not that the monks celebrated such things.  As brother Matthias put it, why celebrate one point in time over another they all amount to the same thing.  Today was different though he awoke to Father Bryton staring down at him, "We have need of you, you're special nature" he said in the same carefully practiced monotone all the monks used "follow".  The boy knew better than disobey, one of the few glimmers of creativity evinced by Father Bryton was when he devised punishments for the boy.  They walked slowly, Father Bryton as always in front with the boy behind, eyes bowed so as not to sully the walls with his untrained perceptions, they were headed to one of the holy places. To the untrained eye it was identical to any of the other rooms in the monastery, the only difference being the small grey slab that hovered about a foot across the floor.  Father Bryton gestured at the slab, "kneel and lay your arm across the stone".  The boy quickly responded, confused, he'd always been told never to enter, never to touch...his instinctive desire to avoid punishment however caused him to move quickly into position, his pale arm stretched across the cold stone.  Father Bryton pulled something metallic out of his robe, it looked like some sort of gauntlet, small motes of violet light played across the surface as the monk turned to the young boy.  Suddenly it felt as if his nervous system had exploded, the boy couldn't think, couldn't move, all his neurons were firing at once.  Father Bryton indulged himself in a slight smirk as the manipulation took hold paralyzing the small boy.  Now for the art, he'd been working on this for too long, had paid too much to get to this point to make any mistakes, this would take all his skill.  He stretched out one of his hands, all the light in the room seemed to jump away from the walls coalescing around Father Bryton's Fingers.  He methodically worked the light as one might craft clay into a suitable tool.  The boy watched in horror as the ruby red beam of light came down, his body unable to react he just watched as it cut through his arm just above the wrist, pain like nothing he'd ever felt flooded his brain as the monk deftly caught the severed hand.  Moving quickly he pressed the metallic hand to the boys wrist, white tendrils of raw life energy coursed from the severed hand to the metallic one, completing the circuit and fusing the new appendage to the boy.  The old hand crumbled to dust the monk discarding it as the flames in the room flickered back to life.  The boy collapsed as Father Bryton released the manipulation, the boy collapsed to the stone floor clutching his new hand to his chest, still in shock.  Father Bryton somberly left the room looking for someone lower than himself to clean up his mess.

This was it the 19 year old thought to himself, this was his chance, they had finally taught him too much.  He had spent the better part of a year bending his will to a simple problem, how to avoid their notice. He emptied his mind like they taught him, only he went farther than they ever dared.  The years of pain had taught him ways to numb his soul that the monks couldn't match.  He slowly faded from view, not the light manipulations of the monks but something deeper, more primal, in his mind he didn't exist, he felt it in his soul, he was nothing and being nothing he couldn't be observed, even by the monks.  He left that night vowing never to return.

Father Bryton watched amused, "I was right, and he has no idea"  he muttered to himself as he watched his prodigy fade from view, the image he had conjured to monitor the boy slowly fading in front of him "took him long enough" he said testily as he opened the old leather journal titled "Reginald" and added a fresh new set of notes...

So this is where my thinking is so far, I'm really starting to like this game idea :-)

Aikochan

I need two pictures. 1 human girl 1 catgirl

I am not good with finding pics

Xunzar

The current thinking as far as Kuje, Laz and I go is something like the following: Kuje finds your character (somehow?) and takes her to be helped by Laz. Having been turned into a "doll" by the process, Markus purchases her. Thus establishing how they know each other for later purposes and explaining how they could meet given that they come from VERY different social strata.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Aikochan

well she searches out to find you all unless you find her trying to crawl to the hospital or something along the way if you don't want to know her right away and no one knows she is really someone's sister. I do want to rp a bit before I get tranfered over to doll. So its more fun. I don't want her to know about the doll bit.

Aikochan

my 72 hours is up so we will see what happens today if anything. I am gonna take a break and log off for a bit. I will be back a little later though if not I fell asleep so I will then see you tomorrow and we can finish this up. :) Hey umm.. can someone help me look for some pictures?

Kuje

Quote from: Xunzar on June 23, 2011, 02:11:22 AM
The current thinking as far as Kuje, Laz and I go is something like the following: Kuje finds your character (somehow?) and takes her to be helped by Laz. Having been turned into a "doll" by the process, Markus purchases her. Thus establishing how they know each other for later purposes and explaining how they could meet given that they come from VERY different social strata.

That's what I was thinking as well. We could tie that into my chars background when my char was still just a starving artist. She could have found Aiko's body during one of the times my char was selling her drawings while standing out on the streets. It could lead into why my char was hired by the automatons and scientists.

Kuje

Quote from: Aikochan on June 23, 2011, 02:15:55 AM
Hey umm.. can someone help me look for some pictures?

I can try to help you find some tomorrow. :) It's getting late here again.

Xunzar

Quote from: Kuje on June 23, 2011, 02:18:29 AM
That's what I was thinking as well. We could tie that into my chars background when my char was still just a starving artist. She could have found Aiko's body during one of the times my char was selling her drawings while standing out on the streets. It could lead into why my char was hired by the automatons and scientists.

Sounds about right. By the time we start the actual rp, I suspect Aiko's character will know she's a doll. Given that based on your wording, time has passed and therefore, Markus will have expected her to do her job. I wish I could remember the title for a female professional head of a household. But that'd be part of her job ^_^
A list of kinks

Kuje

Quote from: Xunzar on June 23, 2011, 02:26:11 AM
Sounds about right. By the time we start the actual rp, I suspect Aiko's character will know she's a doll. Given that based on your wording, time has passed and therefore, Markus will have expected her to do her job. I wish I could remember the title for a female professional head of a household. But that'd be part of her job ^_^

Matriarch? If that's not it, then I'm not sure.

Laz

I'll be making a pic art for this character of mine and I'll submit it tomorrow.

Aikochan

Xunzar

A list of kinks

Aikochan

I am just going to wait for clockworkshadow to speak about my char before I finish it up and what age we are going to do.