Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

Cadavar

Interested. oh yes. thanks for the invited Adonis :)

tell me what i need to do now ;)

Secretwriter

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160362.0

You will find all the info you need there to know what's going on. Come up with character and pm it to us.  :-)

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

OHWceta

I know it was stated no anime for references.

Can we use realistic style drawings and paintings for our references?
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Secretwriter

We would have to approve the image, but we have allowed drawings. Kind of required on the dragons lol

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Deamonbane

Yes, cuz finding pics of dragons is a bit hard nowadays...*nods and winks* Just poking... great to see you guys...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cadavar

Quote from: Secretwriter on January 23, 2013, 10:02:27 AM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=160362.0

You will find all the info you need there to know what's going on. Come up with character and pm it to us.  :-)

will do. i will be going away until saturday night but i will be looking to get my character created asap upon my return

Secretwriter

OHWceta

Ok, here's my character bios, let me know if you need me to change anything.

Character:

Human Form:
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/d/da/Cetahf1.jpg
Dragon Form:
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/1/10/Cetadf1.jpg

Name: Giren (Changes it Later to Nihilus)
Species (Dragon type): Amythyst
Sex: Male

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Pitch Black
Eyes: Blood Red
Skin: Light skinned, slightly greyish hue to it.
Weight: 210lbs.
Height: 6ft
Other: Covered in scars which he carries over from his dragon form. he is fairly muscular in build but it keeps hidden under his loose clothing. He also has a cloaked form with a skull-like mask that has horns that resemble his dragon form.
Race: Centos

Information:

Personality: Manipulative, Stubborn, Arrogant, Somewhat of a daredevil, Reckless, Ambitious, Curious, Likes exploring. Hates most humanoid races.

Background:

A violent and troubled youngster, Giren bares the scars from many past confrontations with others in the nest. Picking fights with larger siblings  was a common game to him. He attempted to leave the nest several times while he was still very young, finally staying away for good once he reached 175 years of age.
Outside Giren came under the watchful eye of a spellcaster named Seraph, keeping far from others for fear of being caught practicing magic further fed Giren's loner personality. Here Giren would only use his humanoid form to practice his natural dragon-born abilities, often using them to help his teacher in the study of magic. But eventually Seraph was found by a group of Centos and killed for his practice and Giren barely escaped with his life. From then on Giren vowed to always hate the Centos and all other beings like them (meaning humanoids). Currently Giren resides with Juno who rescued him from the ruins of Seraph's hut.

Character:

Human Form:
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/a4/Cetahf2.jpg
Dragon Form:
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/6/6b/Cetadf2.gif

Name: Juno
Species (Dragon type): Opalline
Sex: Male

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Pearl white with golden tips
Eyes: Ocean Blue-Green
Skin: Light tan
Weight: 185lbs.
Height: 5ft. 9in.
Other: He is very thin but rather muscular in build.
Race: Peranos

Information:

Personality: Charming, Flirty, Friendly, Loyal, Just, Protective, Heroic. Likes most humanoid races.

Background:
Well liked by his brothers and sisters, Juno often taught and cared for the younger siblings, although he left the nest at a young age he often returned after going on his adventures. During his travels Juno developed a fondness for the small bipedal creatures that roamed outside the nest, particularly the Peranos which he would take the form of upon learning to shapeshift. After saving one young Peranos girl she expressed her desire to write a book about Juno, which he politely refused her childhood infatuation.
When he is around humanoids, especially females he is highly protective of them and will not tolerate anyone who harms the innocent. A pacifist by nature Juno will only fight when he absolutely has to and prefers wit over brute force. When he's not socializing Juno often studies politics, wanting to get involved in government, he prides himself in being well educated.

OOC Ons and Offs:
Offs: Yaoi, Furry, Beastiality (I'm ok with Dragons in humanoid form mixing with humans and dragon form/dragon form, but not human/dragon form mating for my own characters), Vore, Scat.

Ons: Redheads, Voyeurism, Light Bondage, Non-Con (Player must consent but their character would not), biting and clawing (no blood), threesomes (MFF).
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

yobo

Would a sort of wanderer/explorer Centos (human) fit into this roleplay? I have an idea for a character with itchy feet or something, who might get tangled up in some business as he wanders around the world that is created here.

Angelicant

Good morning, wait it is afternoon now isn't it *glares at the clock*. Thank you for your interest in the game Yobo. The best idea is to submit your character bio/idea to the three of us Adonis, Secret Writer and myself and we can go from there. If there is any concerns or questions, we will let you know. *smiles.*
❤ Want to know more about me, please check out my links above. ❤

Secretwriter

Actually I would, asking a question like that, want the answer before I spent time on a bio. I don't know the answer. Adonis would have that one.

I see the logic in "come up with the bio, we might like the whole idea" but I'm not one to do that unless I knew it had a chance. Granted any bio does with us, but I'm strange.  Which you knew. Lol

yobo

OHWceta

I don't mean to sound impatient, but I was wondering if you guys have reached a verdict on my bios yet.

Secretwriter

Yobo, Adonis said yes, so long as he's not trying to find the nest.

OHW, have you made the changes we asked you to? I see that you haven't edited since Adonis said he pmed you, so that tells me that you've not. We can't do anything till you've fixed them. *hugs*

yobo

Great, will see if I can't put together something after work tomorrow.

Secretwriter

OHWceta

From what I can tell, I've omitted the places where I was told the problems were
And edited the other issues.

Juno's book - edited
Giren attacking humans - omitted
Seraph's association to Giren - edited
Giren not being able to use human magic - edited

As far as I've seen from the PMs those were the main issue brought up that made the characters unplayable.

Then there's Giren's Personality of being unlikable, and his Red eyes, which I was told were not issues that made him unusable as a character, they'd only hinder his chances of getting along with people.

Secretwriter

Quote from: OHWceta on January 27, 2013, 05:48:12 PM
From what I can tell, I've omitted the places where I was told the problems were
And edited the other issues.

Juno's book - edited
Giren attacking humans - omitted
Seraph's association to Giren - edited
Giren not being able to use human magic - edited

As far as I've seen from the PMs those were the main issue brought up that made the characters unplayable.

Then there's Giren's Personality of being unlikable, and his Red eyes, which I was told were not issues that made him unusable as a character, they'd only hinder his chances of getting along with people.

Well if you've edited things as per Adonis's last pm to you, which I'm looking at... then you have my approval. Making Giren extremely unlikeable = no one is going to want to write with him. We've tried to point that out.

If that's all taken care of all you need now are Angelicant and Adonis to give their stamp. We try to handle this stuff in PM's...

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Crowe

Hi there, OHW :-) And hey everyone else!

I'm new and um, don't know where to start :D

Adonis

O/O's

Demi

I have a pretty little amethyst female that needs someone to play with. ::)
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Haloriel

* Haloriel peers in this thread and steeples fingers.

There be dragons here, I see.