Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icandor

Nope, but is that Mike over there? *flagging him down*
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Hops on his bike and rides off into the sunset.....

icandor

awe and I was gonna ask camille's granny to bake us some cookies
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

She doesn't make good cookies, but her pies are out of this world!

Zaphod

When are you meeting me by the lake? :)

Anesa

Depends....are you going to take Belle with you to the lake?  (threesome, maybe??)  ;P

Zaphod

We could try and tempt her with some cake. LOL :P

Anesa

Please take great care in how you approach her with this idea of "cake on the lake".  LOL

Zaphod

Is that a dare, Dame Camille? ;)

Anesa

Darn it Zaph!  You are too good at this! ;P  I refuse to answer that on the grounds it might make me sound.....kinky?  LOL

Belle33

Damn, I'm at work and you guys are plotting.  I am outraged.  Or enraged.  I'm not really sure which...but one of those!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Dame Belle, you should know this ...  *Points over to Zaphod*   HE started it!!   *Smirks at Zaphod*  :D

dakabn

This game still isn't lame. :) I'm baaaack!

Choucho

I agree Dakabn. this Game is very enjoyable
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

dakabn

Not the same as the others. :)

Anesa

This game has acquired some fame due to the nice folks who come to post.  ;)

Choucho

Hey there cowgirl would you be so kind as to go tame the rageing bull outside my house??  ;D
Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.

Anesa

LOL!

Sure, I'll take a stab at it, (they don't call me the "Bull shit Whisperer" for nothing!)   ;P

Choucho

Lol.

Maybe once you get done with that bull we can enjoy a fishing tip on the lake

Anesa

Alrightly I like to fish when I wake up first thing in the morning....fish are biting then.

Belle33

Would you be willing to make coffee first thing in the morning?

Anesa

Sure...do you take anything in your coffee?  Or just drink it black?

Belle33

Black coffee will help me wake, but make sure you dip your finger in it 'cause I like it sweet, too ;)

dakabn

Anesa

For goodness sake, please bring the butter for your buns.  ;)