Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Hey Look no hands......*drops my towel to the floor.*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

rhev

Xandi knocks me for a loop.

Anesa

Who tracked in the blue goop all over the floor?

Zaphod

But I thought you said it was all good? ;)

Anesa

I told you Zaph....I wasn't in the mood!  ;P

icandor

How could he have heard you when he is stuffing his face with all that food
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Was that him eating a foot-long cheese coney?

icandor

That was him looking like a fool while eating it dancing around
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

That definitely wasn't cool!

icandor

he still has a coil of dogs left on this plate left to consume

Anesa

Did he boil them or fry them?

icandor

can't tell they are still in their foil

rhev

You guys are cooking foie gras all wrong!

((hahahah tricky one to come back from!  Aren't I evil?))

icandor

If anything I can always take those wrappers and make them into balls after he's done place them on a tee and yell ~FORE~ and see what kind of distance I can get on hot dog wrappers

((not really just takes some cunning))

Anesa

Your form is impeccable when you slice that ball, Icandor! ;)

icandor

to think foil and a plastic fork mashed together could make a decent golf ball

Anesa

But then again....you might kind of....sort of....a little bit.....look like a dork.  ;(

icandor

I admit to being a dork but wanna ditch here and go to the Dock to see my new yacht

Anesa

A new yacht??  You ROCK!    lol

Zaphod

Is that your sock in the hallway? ;)

Anesa

Yeah...I was feeling sick and just left it there..:D

icandor

are you going to Pick it up?
(wow I never though I would be this good at a game like this)

Anesa

I'll pick it up and pack it away in my suitcase.  I'm going to grandma's house to see if she can make me feel better.  ;P  (I know.....isn't this a hoot?)

icandor

don't forget your sack or you will be sad when you get to grannies and don't find it!

Belle33

You wouldn't want to lack any of the necessities when you get there.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP