Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grayfoxz

Quote from: Gensokian on August 23, 2010, 04:19:51 PM
*continues to scratch his legs* Sort of cool. Now fetch me some ointment or something. D:

*spits fire on gens legs. * Now you don't feel the itch right?

Gensokian

Nope. Don't even feel my legs. Strange, isn't it~?

grayfoxz

Quote from: Gensokian on August 23, 2010, 04:59:39 PM
Nope. Don't even feel my legs. Strange, isn't it~?

*chuckkles, fire comes your of his nostrils. he changes from a phoenix to a flaming dragon* well Seeing as you don't have legs any more...

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

abandoneddolly

Merry Gentry

*hugs Dolly, steals the win*
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Sophyta

*kisses Merry.* thanks for the win, dear.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

JerichoMyers

-Nibbles on the win Harley is holding- Tastes like cardboard.

lenka

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Eats a bowl of rice and vegetables while thinking of some thing clever to say to Harley in the PM booth-

Harley Quinn

Ha!  -wants some of that bowl of rice and vegetables, because it sounds good-
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

No, my bowl, go raid your fridge or some thing.... Oh wait, nevermind..... -Huffs like a child- Fine, I'll share.

Harley Quinn

;D  I'll only take one bite.  Or two.
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Reads and hands her the bowl- Maow down and freak out.

Harley Quinn

-bounces-  Thank you!  -enjoys it while holding on to the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Harley Quinn

-takes the win along with her to dreamland-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Aether

*waits in dreamland as the win arrives, steals it, and leaves dreamland*

abandoneddolly

Seara