The Sleepover (F/F)

Started by Temptress, December 15, 2009, 07:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptress

Well, here is the pitch. Not the most original but here goes. 3-5 girls aged 17 are having a, what they expect to be, normal sleepover at one of their houses. The parents are away, and the girls stay up quite late. Some alcohol may be in involved. Over the course of the evening, things slowly hot up, beginning with some fun little games that slowly turn sexual, truth or dare, that sort of thing. Now I'm quite open to where things end up from there, it could remain completely vanilla throughout, or could turn into some light bondage, or whatever.

What I'm looking for. I would prefer if no one was doing cross-genders here. We may invite some males later, however for now it is closed to males. Sorry guys.
Also, I am looking for medium-to-large posts, rather than just one or two sentences. Not essays, but more than a 2 second reply. Thanks.
Character wise, I would like it if they were mostly innocent, especially when it comes to other girls. None would be virgins per-say, but not very experienced girls. Maybe one who has been around more than most to lead them on, but that would be about it. I would be playing an innocent one.

I know this is sort of a short pitch, but I was hoping to flesh out ideas with the group. Please post here if you are interested. :)

Haibane

One of my friends at E proposed a game like this with 6 girls a long while ago but it never got off the ground. Its a theme I've always thought could be a lot of fun because playing the curious fumbling unsure innocent is something I rarely do. As long as your players stick with innocence as the key theme it could be a nice short game.

Please mark me as interested.

goalt

I need more Games. Could be interesting.
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Rachubka

Ath

Sounds like a fun theme to get started, if the lack of my roleplaying experience isn't a problem.  :-)

jenniferxx

Katina Tarask

Well.  It seems there's plenty of interest. ^^U

*Ish interested, too.*

Kunoichi

Aww, looks like there's already too many people interested...

*wanted to join*

Haibane

Oooh! Big sleepover! Maybe it could be a New Year's eve slumber party?

Perhaps the girls parents are away and everyone crashes out in sleeping bags in the living room with the lights down low and a nice roaring log fire lit? And some candles?

Katina Tarask

Quote from: Santa's Little Ninja Helper on December 15, 2009, 03:12:35 PM
Aww, looks like there's already too many people interested...

*wanted to join*
Not necessarily; not everyone who expresses interest always plays, after all.

Kunoichi

Really?  That's good to hear. ^^; In that case, I'm interested, too.

Katina Tarask

Of course, there's some hearing back from Temptress to be had.

In other news, I so want to play a twin.  Which requires a second twin.

MsNikki

I am interested :) .. Can you please update us Temptress :)?

Temptress

Hehe, sorry guys, I have to sleep sometime you know :P

Wow, I didn't really expect so much interest so quickly. Unfortunately I think 8 is a good number (since we have had so much interest), as I don't really want this to get too big, unless someone has a good argument otherwise :)

@hai - Yeah, innocence can be a lot of fun :)

So the list is at the moment;
1. Me (obviously)
2. Haibane
3. Holiday
4. Rachie
5. Ath
6. Jennifer
7. Katina
8. Santa

Does everyone there want to play, or was the interest fleeting? :P

Sorry Nikki, but anymore that 8 is going to get crazy. I'll keep you as first on the waiting list if anyone drops out if you want?

Katina, a twin sounds great!

Haibane, Ooh, New Years eve sounds good, if we are going to have a fire and such it will need to be somewhere cold and snowy, how about Canada? Roaring fire, and power going out at some point could require some candles :)

Ath

Oh, i made it to the list ;D

@Katina, i would be up to be your twin if you want to try. I think it would be useful to have some private messages during the game between us in that case, to coordinate things a bit. Twins are supposed to know each other extremly well and often have similar personalities after all.  ;D

Haibane

A power outage in a storm sounds fun. Without mains electricity we'll need lots of batteries though :P

Peachie

...is it too late to be interested??  :-\

EDIT: Ah, I see it is. Just keep me on the waiting list!

Temptress

Hehe, lots of batteries for sure ;)

Yes sorry Peachie, I'll throw you on the waiting list though, in a game of 8 people there is a good chance someone will drop out.

Now, back to the game itself. I'll throw up a bio template soon, and if everyone could make one of those it would be much appreciated. It won't be anything major, but they are friends so they are supposed to know each other pretty well. Pictures won't go astray either ;) Also, seeing as this is my only game at the moment (:P) I would prefer it if it moved along at a regular pace. I don't really know what the usual is here, but if we could be posting every day it would be brilliant!

Kunoichi

I'll certainly be posting at least once a day. ^^

*wonders if her character should have glasses*

Katina Tarask

Ath and I have done a spot of chatting about Anna and Samantha Cummings.  Fun will be had.

Kunoichi

That's... an incredibly adorable picture... ><;

Hmm.  I guess I'll try, say...  Sarah Robinson.  A girl who's done a lot of reading, but who has little in the way of practical experience.

jenniferxx

I'm still interested. If it's okay I'd like to play Kelly Flax, a sexy and popular cheerleader who gives the impression that she's very experienced but in fact is still a virgin.

Pic: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=590148

Haibane

Hm. Do you prefer anime images for characters Temptress, or real life photos? Please let me know before I make a decision. I find image choice affects the mood of the game for me a fair bit.

Temptress

Im happy for whatever. I had originally assumed real life, but that was only because i completely forgot about anime ones :P What do you think would fit better? :) I'm leaning towards anime actually, as it probably better captures the innocence factor. Hmmm

Ath

I agree on the innocence factor, seems very important in this setting.  :-)

Haibane

Not a problem at all, I think it would help if we all stuck to anime pix then, as a mixture can seem odd. I just had a very innocent set of RL pics available but its no problem, I'll use this charming creature, an old, old favourite of mine.

I've played a character using those pictures on another site and she was stupidly innocent too so if I slip into that mood it should work.

If the girls are all friends at school that puts them all the same age, yeah? Are we all 17 then? Something like that?

Katina Tarask

*Yoink.*

:P

I go with anime by default, simply because I don't have much of anything else.  Especially not that's appropriate.  And most of what I have that's in alternate styles is fantasy, rather than modern, so that's out.  Unless y'all don't mind an orc barbarian joining the mix, of course. :P

Temptress

Hehe, that's so cute! :P

So where do I go from here? Create a OOC and a character Bios thread? Where should this game go?

Katina Tarask

Light: Human Small Groups.

It's a group game, composed of humans, and we're probably not going to go very far out there at all.

And the OOC/bio threads seem the way to start.

Haibane

Isn't she cute? I love her tons! I think she might be the most gorgeous anime girl I've ever seen.

Yeah, light would be good. Bondage would be amusing but if we make sure no bondage play is allowed it helps us focus on the innocence.

So, yes, Temptress, as Katina says, set up two threads in the Light: Human Small Groups forum. One to be called "Sleepover [OOC]" and the other called "Sleepover [Characters]" then we can talk more and you can get a better feel of who is really interested and who may drop out and can be replaced.

I also think all us old players should give Temptress some hugs and support for her first ever group game *nuzzles*

Temptress

Aww, thanks so much :)

Well, threads are up

OOC

Character Bios

And to answer your earlier question Haibane, yes we are all 17, so that part comes filled in on the character sheet thingo.

I've been looking for some pictures of the place, and am slowly getting there. You should see some soon, and once everyones bios are up we can start!

Oh, and now please move to the OOC thread I guess.