News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

Hehe, me too, now. ;P I'm usually not a videogame girl, but my brother got me into Fable II, then he said I just had to play that derned zombie game!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

hehehehe u play on xbox or comp?

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*gasps* we should so play some time ^ ^

Lolli

You'd murder zombie scum with me? :'3
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

you always know i would babe ;3

Lolli

-has a gigglefit-
You'd be in charge of those darned Boomers, though. I despise them.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*runs in and pounces on snow and lolli* rawr I'm a hunter.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*yelps and giggles, cuddles saturn* ello o fearless hunter

Lolli

Yipe! I've been pounceded!
:P
How are you tonight, Saturn?
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*tickles snow and Lolli* happy no since I logged on and saw that I was finally approved and to see there is more L4D player out there.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Ooh, I didn't even see that! Congrats on your approval!
-tickles back-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*rolls off laughing* thank you was really depressed before i logged on today but ok now.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*claps happily* welcome to the fold

saturnschild

but now i can't choose my avatar picture. I have to many to choose  *looks down and starts to draw circles on the floor*

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Oh, great. ><;  Now that saturnschild's approved, my speeder shall never again be safe!  Oh, woe! XD

In all seriousness, saturn, kudos/congrats/oy vey/felicitations on the approval!
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and drinks and leaves the special boxes and brownies*

Morning everyone!
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

*jumps up and grabs special box* all right love you Nurse for the constant supply of deliciousness.

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-grabs her box and sloppily faceplants into it-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*raises a peace of paper with a 10 on it* i love the form lolli and that face plant, truly amazing XD

Lolli

-lifts face from box, smiles with a mouthful of cookies- Ah, gracias. -does a little pose, continues nomming-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*gracefully picks up one cookie throws it in the air and catches it in mouth, but falls over as well* maybe I should try Lolli technique less painful.

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

It's not graceful, but.. when it comes to chocolate, I don't care. ;D
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

chocolate only melts in the mouth.

Ons and Offs saturn