Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saberblue

*snatches Ewok away and pats it consolingly on the head*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

Beer? Pizza? What are we doing, watching the Superbowl?
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

its St. patty's day. We can be Irish for a day. *push beer away* no thanks put like snow I would love the pizza *picks a slice up with scythe.* *sings* forever blowing bubbles pretty bubbles in the air. they fly so high they reach out a touch the sky. They live out their dreams and die.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*dives and snaches the pizza off saturns scythe and giggles* its all mine ALL MINE! *noms the pizza happily
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*stands and point scythe at snow neck* hand it over or die *evil gleam shines from eyes*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Psht, St. Patrick's Day! Why do I forget things like this?  ::)

Btw, Saturn, it's going to drive me bonkers if I don't ask.
Your whatchamacallit that says "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle." what is that from? I'm sure I've heard it somewhere before, but I can't place it..
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*thrust scythe to snow* don't laugh give me back my pizza.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*burps* your really want it back? you will have to wait about 38 hours

saturnschild

*lower blade from snow and pouts. tries to threaten snow one more time but just turns around and runs away* :'( I'm telling.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*jumps up in saprize and chases after her* im sry im sry dont tell saber he wont let me eat the ewoks anymore T.T

leelan

*walks over to my dead rose and replaces it with a fresh one* where the heck is whiteflame? lol
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

snow

*skids to a stop and turns to leelan" im not shore were he is, he pm'ed me a wile back and i haven't seen him since =/

leelan

shoot! *sighs* should i leave this here then or just wait b/c if its gonna die again...these aren't easy to find!! lol
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

snow

i dont know, i do miss him thow *he said as his tail swayed side to side* he was one of the few people who left a msg to me about how he liked my poems, he was really nice, and i miss him T.T

leelan

*comes over* may i pet? *smiles* well i havent seen him on yahoo either but ill check another site i knew him on before i got him here...hes probably just really busy

Crovonovin

Well now, what is this intriguing and vaguely frightening thread?

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies and special boxes (for Saber, Whiteflame, Lolli, and Saturn) and special brownies for Snow.  Restocks all the drinks.*

Hey Saturn...You have a special treat in yours.  Homemade pizza with all your favorite toppings.  Much better than that delivery stuff Snow ate.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

"Delivery?"  "DELIVERY"?!?  *grumble, grumble*  You wound me, madam!

...but the goodies are delicious, and thus I can't be mad at you. ^^  *noms the brownies and is, for the time being, placated.*

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Limoncello

Hello everyone.

Sorry I have not been bye. I have been busy with many things. Glad to see this place still around.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

snow

*nuzzles in to her hand and smiles happily* you may, and i would guess that he is busy as well.

Lolli

Howdy Cello. :] Good to see you around here again!

Saturn, thanks for that! I'll no longer look at that and strain myself trying to remember.  ::)

-grabs her box and sighs happily- Nurse.. be careful. If you get groped next time you stop by, it's your own fault.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Heeeeeeeeeeey!  Cello's back!  *Ewoks rejoice*

Limoncello

Yeah, a little thing called college work keeps getting in the way. But I am here now. When finals comes around then I may have to leave but until then.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.