Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

-slaps self for nearly disobeying PG13 rule-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Aye, that it be.
But we're good girls for behaving ourselves. ;3
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*puts away naughty things* what yeah we're behaving
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Ahah, I like that. xD

Alas, 'tis my bedtime. Goodnight, Saturn and whoever else is lurking ;P
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

apparently i need to git put away  ;)
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Fancy Lala

*Swishes into the room and pounces Snow* Yuki-chan!!! XD
Mirror, mirror..can you see? What I hide within me?

On/Off's  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18858.msg734171#msg734171

Rabbit Hole ~ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Fancy%20Lala

snow

*yelps and cuddles lala-kun* yay!!! i missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much =D

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Fancy Lala

Quote from: snow on March 15, 2009, 01:22:22 AM
*yelps and cuddles lala-kun* yay!!! i missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much =D

*Giggles and snuggles back happily* I missed you too soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo very, very, very much!!! XD  So how you doing Yuki-chan??

snow

grate i got some new rps going finally, and some new poems if you would like to read them

Fancy Lala

Quote from: snow on March 15, 2009, 01:34:29 AM
grate i got some new rps going finally, and some new poems if you would like to read them

Ohh? That's wonderful Yuki-chan!!! Sure!!

saturnschild

*yawns and leans on scythe* well guess this is it for me might start Rping soon got some ides from a good source. *yawns again* goodnight all. *taps scythe on ground and disappears.*

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*looks at lala-kun out of the corner of his eye and grins like a fox* now that were alone.....*glomps and tickles lala* hehehe

MzNurse

*restocks all the homebaked goodies and leaves the special boxes and brownies*

morning everyone
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Lolli

Goodmorning, Nurse. :]
-grabs her box-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

RAWR! *glomps lolli and cuddles* good morning  ;D

Lolli

Squee! -cuddles back hugely- Mornin' Snow!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

hehehe *snuggles* how are you this morning?

Lolli

Tbh, I'm not very well this morning. Or well, this afternoon. ;p
But, I'm starting to feel much better with all the cuddling!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

yay! *cuddles even more* hehehe glad i could help =D

saturnschild

*pole vault into the room and flips and grabs box* hello everybody. back from enjoying watching people going home from saint patty's day parade.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

And I just got back from work. *pulls off helmet, Ewoks bring him a nice, cold green beer*  Ah, thank you!

*Ewoks deliver green beer and pizza to the masses*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

*sniffs the beer and gags but face plants in to the pizza and eats happily* thank you ^ ^

saberblue

*noms the pizza, shares another one with Snow*  Ain't this better than eating Ewoks, Snow, old buddy? XD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

o that reminds me *sits ewok on his pizza and looks at it hungrily*